When When Will Bret Favre Throw His Last Interception?

When Will Brett Favre Throw His Last Interception?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mad Scientist

Feels Good!
Sep 15, 2008
On the news that Bret is headed back to the Vikes training camp, (what a relief!) the inevitable question needs to be asked. Vote early, vote often. This will be a public poll.

Thanks.

BOOOOOOOSH!!!!!

... The NFC Championship. No interceptions in the SB. :)

Favre reminds me of Marino staying too long.
I say a little past 1/2 way through the season before the coach and the fans have had enough.

Favre reminds me of Marino staying too long.
I say a little past 1/2 way through the season before the coach and the fans have had enough.

This is Minnesota we're talking about. We need all the help we can get. We'll be pushing for him to play until he's dead. :lol:

I have made a lot of money over the past three or four years, betting against Favre, wheverer he may be playing.

He is truly the current Pick Master of the NFL.

Oh, he might win any given game - but the guys who set the spreads never seem to be able to anticipate how the 1 to 4 picks he'll toss duirng the game, will affect the final score.

I voted for two options but i only meant to vote for Last Interception In The First Half Of The Season Then Benched or Injured.

I'm being skeptical by necessity. Keep you're expectations low, and you'll rarely be disappointed.

Look at their first 9 weeks (one bye). 1-7 is a real possibility. Beating the Lions is not going to promote confidence.

Forum List

Back