When We Wake Up November 7th... Nothing Will Have Changed

LOL. Nov. 7, President Obama will have won his second term, the GOP will be examining it's failure.

Now how the GOP examines that failure will determine it's chance in 2016. If it does so in a rational and sane manner, then they will have a chance for that election. If they have a Teabagger examine chicken entrails for them, then we will see more of the same insane Randian philosophy and hatred of all but the very rich. And they will again lose.

LOL. Nov. 7, President Obama will have won his second term, the GOP will be examining it's failure.

Now how the GOP examines that failure will determine it's chance in 2016. If it does so in a rational and sane manner, then they will have a chance for that election. If they have a Teabagger examine chicken entrails for them, then we will see more of the same insane Randian philosophy and hatred of all but the very rich. And they will again lose.

Well, the Tea Party kicked your ASS in the November 2010 election and nothing has changed since then. Obama lost the election that day, and he knew it (the electoral college, which actually elects the president genius, is GOP controlled now thanks to that election) :lol:

I love how the Tea Party owns you people and how angry that makes all of you... :lol:

Well, the Tea Party kicked your ASS in the November 2010 election and nothing has changed since then. Obama lost the election that day, and he knew it (the electoral college, which actually elects the president genius, is GOP controlled now thanks to that election) :lol:

I love how the Tea Party owns you people and how angry that makes all of you... :lol:

Yeah with them re-uping the patriot act and all I have to wonder just who the TP owns?

And no matter which one wins nothing will change.

Last edited:

I love how the Tea Party owns you people and how angry that makes all of you...

you ignore the fact the Tea Party when exposed to the larger electoral Senate races failed by not taking control of the Senate 2010 - the victor was the Obama Administration.

and the same is occurring in 2012.

Forum List

Back