When we talk about Education, then, including, we mean learning to Work.

Wish schools would be more trade focused in USA. I got a Bachelor's and Masters now I drive a truck. Wish I skipped college and went to trade school.

Thank you.
As I understand it, in America, teaching subjects is at will, which is very different.
In the USSR, school education was the same for all. Same textbooks, the same subjects and even the same uniform.
The school is 10 years of study. Including - the training of physical workr. "a man must be able to work not only with his head, but also with his hands."
This is not professional training. You can not get a job as a carpenter, fitter, turner or electrician, having only a school education. But, in the USSR it was believed that every man should have basic knowledge of working with wood, metal, electricity, etc., every woman can sew, cook, etc.

Vocational education is:
1. If you have finished 8 classes of school, you can enter the "Professional School" PTU, after which you will be working: a builder, a mechanic, a turner Or, enter the "Technical College", then you will be an electrician, a nurse, an auto mechanic ...
2. If you graduated from the 10th grade of the school, or graduated from the PTU, the Technical College, you can enter the Institute or the University.

You will receive a Higher Education.
- Graduate Instite - an engineer, doctor, economist, lawyer. As I understand it, it corresponds to a bachelor's degree.
- A graduate of the University is a scientific worker in all branches of science. Master?
3. If you graduated from an institute or university, you can study in graduate school and defend a thesis, then get a scientific title.

It should be noted that all education in the USSR and, in part, in modern Russia, is free. In addition, if you are a student and study well, you receive a scholarship - about 1/3 of the average salary in the country.
In the early 90's, when the USSR collapsed, many people with higher education lost their jobs. Especially technical experts - physics, mathematics.
American education is much more focused on theory, hands on like yourss a bit arder to get until high school.It is then not mandatory. Those who can handle college prep stay in classes focuses on harder subject's and those who do not apear able to handle college prep get filed into classes like you speak of.

Please do not post on the topic of education until you get one!
How bout you blow me. I am not spell checking texts

Why would anyone consider your opinions if you are too fucking lazy to get it right? That post was an abortion that you should have seen coming a mile away.

Don't be a hypocrite! Stay off the education comments until you get one or show evidence thereof!
Blow me again ! WHo the fuck left you in charge. I will spend my energy on what I feel important not what some dumb fuck located who knows where thinks is important.

Wish schools would be more trade focused in USA. I got a Bachelor's and Masters now I drive a truck. Wish I skipped college and went to trade school.

Thank you.
As I understand it, in America, teaching subjects is at will, which is very different.
In the USSR, school education was the same for all. Same textbooks, the same subjects and even the same uniform.
The school is 10 years of study. Including - the training of physical workr. "a man must be able to work not only with his head, but also with his hands."
This is not professional training. You can not get a job as a carpenter, fitter, turner or electrician, having only a school education. But, in the USSR it was believed that every man should have basic knowledge of working with wood, metal, electricity, etc., every woman can sew, cook, etc.

Vocational education is:
1. If you have finished 8 classes of school, you can enter the "Professional School" PTU, after which you will be working: a builder, a mechanic, a turner Or, enter the "Technical College", then you will be an electrician, a nurse, an auto mechanic ...
2. If you graduated from the 10th grade of the school, or graduated from the PTU, the Technical College, you can enter the Institute or the University.

- Graduate Instite - an engineer, doctor, economist, lawyer. As I understand it, it corresponds to a bachelor's degree.
- A graduate of the University is a scientific worker in all branches of science. Master?
3. If you graduated from an institute or university, you can study in graduate school and defend a thesis, then get a scientific title.

It should be noted that all education in the USSR and, in part, in modern Russia, is free. In addition, if you are a student and study well, you receive a scholarship - about 1/3 of the average salary in the country.
In the early 90's, when the USSR collapsed, many people with higher education lost their jobs. Especially technical experts - physics, mathematics.
American education is much more focused on theory, hands on like yourss a bit arder to get until high school.It is then not mandatory. Those who can handle college prep stay in classes focuses on harder subject's and those who do not apear able to handle college prep get filed into classes like you speak of.

Are you proud to write like a sleepy 2nd grader? Have a little self-respect.

Thank you.

Vocational education is:

You need to worry more about content than spelling and grammer. Show some original thought and logic then come back and give blogging tips buddy! My content and idea to be expressed was more than on point. I had bigger fish to fry at the time it was written. If you are so bright why don't you tell me what I was doing in instead of spell check. Before coming off superior maybe you should try and prioritize your life before trying to prioritize mine. Why exactly do I need to impress your pedantic ass. You want to argue my point then do so till then sit and spin on that stick up your superior ass!

Thank you.

Vocational education is:

You need to worry more about content than spelling and grammer [sic]. Show some original thought and logic then come back and give blogging tips buddy! My content and idea to be expressed was more than on point. I had bigger fish to fry at the time it was written. If you are so bright why don't you tell me what I was doing in instead of spell check. Before coming off superior maybe you should try and prioritize your life before trying to prioritize mine. Why exactly do I need to impress your pedantic ass. You want to argue my point then do so till then sit and spin on that stick up your superior ass!

"grammar"

You have no pride.

You need to worry more about content than spelling and grammer [sic]. Show some original thought and logic then come back and give blogging tips buddy! My content and idea to be expressed was more than on point. I had bigger fish to fry at the time it was written. If you are so bright why don't you tell me what I was doing in instead of spell check. Before coming off superior maybe you should try and prioritize your life before trying to prioritize mine. Why exactly do I need to impress your pedantic ass. You want to argue my point then do so till then sit and spin on that stick up your superior ass!

"grammar"

You have no pride.
Good morning bitch! Nice avatar what are you socka form last air bender.. Show me some pride buddy sho me you can do some thing other spell check some ones blog! You and old admiral fuck head should quit sucking each other off and show me what your education taught you other than spell check.

"grammar"

You have no pride.
Good morning bitch! Nice avatar what are you socka form last air bender.. Show me some pride buddy sho me you can do some thing other spell check some ones blog! You and old admiral fuck head should quit sucking each other off and show me what your education taught you other than spell check.

Spelling is not your only problem. If you really CAN’T communicate in proper English, admit it and you will receive the pity you deserve. If you’re just lazy, why would anyone take what you have to say seriously? Why go to the effort of interpreting your word-salad if you don’t care enough to make the slightest effort to communicate like a somewhat educated adult?

Last edited:
I don't think that such subject would have given any privileges on admission to a higher institution unless the profession itself is closely related to such activities. Perhaps this would help in the study of constructing or in woodworking (in other cases, you can get civil engineering assignment help), but it seems to me that it's better to do it as elective classes when students themselves choose the subject they need.

In the USSR there were 8 classes that were compulsory. Children studied from 7 to 14 years and received "Primary Education" The training program is the same for everyone, the same textbooks, requirements and uniform uniforms.
I believe that this is correct, since a child at this age is not able to determine what he wants.
In addition to this education, children had the opportunity to receive additional education in evening schools: mathematics, physics, chemistry, sports, music ...
Finally, If the child has exceptional abilities, then there were "special schools" that replaced the regular school. As a rule, graduates of such schools became university students very easily, because the knowledge was enormous.

Free!

Nevertheless..
In any school in the USSR, they have always studied "Trud", so that a person could work not only with his head, but also with his hands.
This is not necessary for professional activities and wages, but for an ordinary family.
Women respected men if they know how to "do something in the house, hammer a nail and fix an iron ..."
Men respected women if she knows how to cook dinner and can sew.

This is called "traditional values", and not so-called modern "universal values", when it is not clear ... who this creature is: a man or a woman ... men do not want to work, but sit at home with children, women give birth unknown from whom and make a career. A shame.

Spelling is not your only problem. If you really CAN’T communicate in proper English, admit it and you will receive the pity you deserve. If you’re just lazy, why would anyone take what you have to say seriously? Why go to the effort of interpreting your word-salad if you don’t care enough to make the slightest effort to buy dissertation hypotheses communicate like a somewhat educated adult?
Absolutely agree with you

Forum List

Back