When we surpassed the "Native Americans"

Based on what we know of the Native Americans from our encounters with them...
By 1870, long after the USA was made by functionally (but not yet behaviorally and culturally) modern Europeans....

The Native Americans still relied on Skin Tents, Hunting, Wild Resources, and Tribal languages and religions.
That's in 1870 AD.

We (in Europe) functionally surpassed the Native Americans by about the middle of the Mesolithic, and by the end of the Neolithic we had Brick houses, Agriculture, and Domesticated Cats and Dogs.
That is 5 digits BC.. ALL of it.
:)

They were not functionally equal at all to us.
That's why I don't give a fuck about them or the idea that we "took" the land.... because they're not developmentally our equal whatsoever.

They were BEFORE the fucking stone age....
We were ALMOST present day modern.
Europe defeated Native Americans using gunpowder they stole from China.

The same "gunpowder" was convergently developed in Europe having nothing to do with China.. and while China had not used this "gunpowder" for guns in China, but for rituals.
lol

So come at me with all the anger, accusations of racism, and unholy fury inside your pea brain, because I have all the facts.

You haven't shown you have much in the way of facts.

China invented gunpowder- Europe learned about gunpowder from the East- and then Europe devised new ways to use gunpowder- that is really how innovation works- no invention stands alone- all inventions stand on the shoulders of other inventors- and usually other cultures.

And for further reading I suggest:
Guns, Germs and Steel by Jared Diamond.
1491 by Charles Mann

Or maybe even just cracking open an encyclopedia.

Based on what we know of the Native Americans from our encounters with them...
By 1870, long after the USA was made by functionally (but not yet behaviorally and culturally) modern Europeans....

The Native Americans still relied on Skin Tents, Hunting, Wild Resources, and Tribal languages and religions.
That's in 1870 AD.

We (in Europe) functionally surpassed the Native Americans by about the middle of the Mesolithic, and by the end of the Neolithic we had Brick houses, Agriculture, and Domesticated Cats and Dogs.
That is 5 digits BC.. ALL of it.
:)

They were not functionally equal at all to us.
That's why I don't give a fuck about them or the idea that we "took" the land.... because they're not developmentally our equal whatsoever.

They were BEFORE the fucking stone age....
We were ALMOST present day modern.
White people have surpassed no one. They have gone backwards.

None of the those were cultivated by the Native Americans.
They were cultivated (agriculturally grown) from wild plants here... by the Spanish, and the English and French.

The Natives were not builders... we have never found any evidence of construction by the native Americans... and no evidence whatsoever supports the idea that we were ever "saved" from starvation by Natives.
We also never found any domesticated Animals or agriculture activity by the Natives.

Get your facts straight, please.

SOME native Americans cultivated corn, squash, and beans imported from the central valley of Mexico.
The Civilized Nations of the northeast had permanent settlements, as well as the Cherokee and Choctaw.
ALL American tribes had domesticated dogs and they were oven used to help haul goods.

All of them adapted to the climate and geology of where they lived.

Shut the fuck up and get your facts straight.

Nothing that you say about them was ever found.
so fuck you.

Your brilliant and informative reply will receive the attention due it.
:ahole-1:

Forum List

Back