When we surpassed the "Native Americans"

BlueJay28

VIP Member
Dec 7, 2014
Based on what we know of the Native Americans from our encounters with them...
By 1870, long after the USA was made by functionally (but not yet behaviorally and culturally) modern Europeans....

The Native Americans still relied on Skin Tents, Hunting, Wild Resources, and Tribal languages and religions.
That's in 1870 AD.

We (in Europe) functionally surpassed the Native Americans by about the middle of the Mesolithic, and by the end of the Neolithic we had Brick houses, Agriculture, and Domesticated Cats and Dogs.
That is 5 digits BC.. ALL of it.
:)

They were not functionally equal at all to us.
That's why I don't give a fuck about them or the idea that we "took" the land.... because they're not developmentally our equal whatsoever.

They were BEFORE the fucking stone age....
We were ALMOST present day modern.

Last edited:
  • Banned
Believe it or not, the Native Americans didn't even have horses until the Spanish.

Horses were extinct in North America, in the exact same extinction as the Dire Wolf and the Smilodon Fatalis.

But not in Europe.

All American natives had Stone Age cultures - even the Aztecs, Mayans, and Incas.

The only metallurgy they had was work "soft" metals like gold, silver, and copper. They had no idea of working with wheels. Beside the three mentioned above, NONE of them had writing and all record keeping was through oral tradition.

And, as for living a "peaceful existence" they constantly fought one another over just about everything.

• Banned
The 1870s is when European Humans began our journey from small group labor, and wood, brick and iron and sailing at sea...
To industrialization.

Steel.

Last edited:
By 1870, long after the USA was made by functionally (but not yet behaviorally and culturally) modern Europeans....

The Native Americans still relied on Skin Tents, Hunting, Wild Resources, and Tribal languages and religions.
That's in 1870 AD.

We (in Europe) functionally surpassed the Native Americans by about the middle of the Mesolithic, and by the end of the Neolithic we had Brick houses, Agriculture, and Domesticated Cats and Dogs.

That's why I don't give a fuck about them or the idea that we "took" the land.... because they're not developmentally our equal whatsoever.

While the Chinese made the Europeans look like the Native American Indians..

That's in 1870 AD.

Your ignorance is surpassed only by your racism.

Europeans had not domesticated cats by the Neolithic- cats were domesticated in Egypt.

Humans had domesticated dogs probably before leaving Africa- and humans all over the globe had domesticated dogs- including Native Americans.

You seem to think that the only Native Americans were the Sioux, and other migratory tribes- who lived frankly much like the migratory tribes that lived in Europe at the time- such as the Laps.

But Native Americans in North America lived in permanent settlements long before Europeans arrived and included wooden long houses typical of the Northwest, and large settlements up and down the Mississippi valley.

Native Americans were growing corn- and indeed taught Europeans how to grow corn- fun fact- Europeans in Plymouth were saved from starvation by Indian supplying them with their grown corn- and also by breaking into Indian graneries and stealing corn.

Plants cultivated by North Americans included corn, beans, squash, sunflowers and other vegetables I can't think of right now.

• Banned
None of the those were cultivated by the Native Americans.
They were cultivated (agriculturally grown) from wild plants here... by the Spanish, and the English and French.

The Natives were not builders... we have never found any evidence of construction by the native Americans... and no evidence whatsoever supports the idea that we were ever "saved" from starvation by Natives.
We also never found any domesticated Animals or agriculture activity by the Natives.

That's in 1870 AD.

Europe defeated Native Americans using gunpowder they stole from China.

• Banned

That's in 1870 AD.

The same "gunpowder" was convergently developed in Europe having nothing to do with China.. and while China had not used this "gunpowder" for guns in China, but for rituals.
lol

So come at me with all the anger, accusations of racism, and unholy fury inside your pea brain, because I have all the facts.

What we did take from the east, we took it because we were much more powerful.

And we did our job and enriched the world.

Last edited:

That's in 1870 AD.

The same "gunpowder" was convergently developed in Europe having nothing to do with China.. and while China had not used this "gunpowder" for guns in China, but for rituals.
lol

So come at me with all the anger, accusations of racism, and unholy fury inside your pea brain, because I have all the facts.

Lol well you're losing all your ground on every front. Better start having more babies, or a brown BlueJay28 from the not too distant future will be boasting about how inferior those european white people that don't exist anymore were! :rofl:

That's in 1870 AD.

lol

Lol well you're losing all your ground on every front. Better start having more babies, or a brown BlueJay28 from the not too distant future will be boasting about how inferior those european white people that don't exist anymore were! :rofl:

Says the same idiot that doesn't bother actually looking at the demographics of the USA, Europe, Canada and Australia/New Zealand... just blurts out self comforting bullshit.
lol

Out of 300 million, about 270 million white people in the USA, and for the first time since "white flight" suburbanization... Inner cities in America are becoming more White.

By about 2025 to 2030 if trends continue, I'll be actually safe in Philadelphia, Los Angeles and Chicago...
I'm already good today up in Boston and in New York City and Buffalo.

That's in 1870 AD.

lol

Says the same idiot that doesn't bother actually looking at the demographics of the USA, Europe, Canada and Australia/New Zealand... just blurts out self comforting bullshit.
lol

Out of 300 million, about 270 million white people in the USA, and for the first time since "white flight" suburbanization... Inner cities in America are becoming more White.

By about 2025 to 2030 if trends continue, I'll be actually safe in Philadelphia... I'm already good today up in Boston and in New York City and Buffalo.

:rofl:

Omg you live in a fantasy world! Have a good day little Eichmann! :laugh:

They were cultivated (agriculturally grown) from wild plants here... by the Spanish, and the English and French.

The Natives were not builders... we have never found any evidence of construction by the native Americans... and no evidence whatsoever supports the idea that we were ever "saved" from starvation by Natives.
We also never found any domesticated Animals or agriculture activity by the Natives.

Get your facts straight, please.

SOME native Americans cultivated corn, squash, and beans imported from the central valley of Mexico.
The Civilized Nations of the northeast had permanent settlements, as well as the Cherokee and Choctaw.
ALL American tribes had domesticated dogs and they were oven used to help haul goods.

All of them adapted to the climate and geology of where they lived.

SOME native Americans cultivated corn, squash, and beans imported from the central valley of Mexico.
The Civilized Nations of the northeast had permanent settlements, as well as the Cherokee and Choctaw.
ALL American tribes had domesticated dogs and they were oven used to help haul goods.

Shut the fuck up and get your facts straight.

Nothing that you say about them was ever found.
so fuck you.

Believe it or not, the Native Americans didn't even have horses until the Spanish.

Horses were extinct in North America, in the exact same extinction as the Dire Wolf and the Smilodon Fatalis.

But not in Europe.

Horses were not extinct in Europe- because they were domesticated in Asia and brought to Europe.

Horses were extinct in the Americas, but after the Spanish arrived, native Americans quickly adapted to horses and within 200 years had created one of the great nomadic cultures.

Pretty cool eh?

All American natives had Stone Age cultures - even the Aztecs, Mayans, and Incas.

The only metallurgy they had was work "soft" metals like gold, silver, and copper. They had no idea of working with wheels. Beside the three mentioned above, NONE of them had writing and all record keeping was through oral tradition.

And, as for living a "peaceful existence" they constantly fought one another over just about everything.

Yep- native Americans were living in the Stone age- they had not benefited like Europeans had, from metal working that had been invented outside of Europe, and that had been shared.

Native Americans were isolated- which makes their invention of writing even more spectacular.

There are perhaps 3 original writing systems on earth- and by original I mean- not inspired by other writing systems- the system that originated in Egypt(or possibly Sumeria), probably China, and the Mayans.

Every other writing system in the world was developed because people knew there were writing systems and made their own once they grasped the idea.

Every form of writing Europeans use was inspired by writing invented outside of Europe. Again- Europeans were lucky enough to be on a continent that could easily share ideas from East to West- and West to East.

And yes- native Americans- like pretty much every human society- fought with each other. There were no 'noble savages'- in the Americas or in Europe.

That's in 1870 AD.

Mostly Native Americans were defeated by diseases brought unwittingly by the Europeans.
Gunpowder played a fairly small part until much later. More important was the knowledge Europeans had of politics and how to play one faction against another- this was vital in defeating native Americans.

Wow ... all sorts of competing "facts" and not one single credible link in support of any of them. What a waste of bandwidth.

so fuck you.

.[/QUOTE]

Just because your blind racism and ignorance irritates me- I will shut you the fuck up with the facts

Native American Indian Dogs Indigenous Dog Breeds of North and South America
At the time of European contact, American Indians were groups of diverse and widely dispersed nations. It is common yet inaccurate these days for them to be discus
sed as one single population, and their dogs do not escape this inaccuracy. In fact, there were many different types of Indian dogs and they were used for a variety of reasons that were as diverse and unique as the people they inhabited the land with.

Besides dogs- Native Americans also domesticated turkeys.
Flourishing North American Cultures History North America Historic

There were also flourishing civilizations up the Mississippi Valley
Originating in 700 A.D., the Mississippian culture expanded through the Mississippi Valley and out into the southeastern states of Alabama, Georgia and Florida. For 800 years, until the 1550s, the Mississippian culture prospered. They cultivated a substantial amount of corn, by means of intensive farming, and other crops, such as squash and beans. Their trade networks with other native Americans extended across the New World in all directions, as far west as the Rocky Mountains, north as the Great Lakes, south as the Gulf of Mexico and east as the Atlantic Ocean. They manufactured an abundance of stone, shell and copper products. Some scholars believe that the Mississippian culture evolved as a result of climate conditions and their own strength and ability to grow, though others argue that Mexico influenced their agricultural techniques and religious practices.
Native Americans of the Mississippian culture were nicknamed Temple Mound Builders because they built earthen temple mounds that were several stories high and had flat tops. The significant buildings, such as their wooden temples, council houses and chief’s house, were built atop these mounds. The cultural hub of the Mississippian culture was Cahokia, which occupied over 8000 people and was the first metropolis of America. Constructed near present day Collinsville, Illinois, Cahokia occupied nearly 120 temple mounds, including Monks Mound, the largest mound in North America and nearly 100 feet tall.

Crops originating in North America include:
Sunflowers
Pumpkins
Paw Paws
Maize
Beans

When the Europeans arrived they found villages that were growing crops- however, diseases quickly decimated the native populations- later Europeans arrived to find abandoned villages and no farming- because often entire populations had either died, or were decimated and moved away from their diseased villages.

so fuck you.

You seem to be getting rather upset- are you finding that your racist assumptions are wrong rather overwhelming for you?

Forum List

Back