CDZ When we had a real fake news incident......

Status
Not open for further replies.

usmbguest5318

Gold Member
Jan 1, 2017
D.C.
The one time when Trump should have been all over Twitter, the radio, television, etc. all but screaming, "No! There is no missile inbound to Hawaii! If you've heard there are, what you heard is fake news!"

Excuse me!?! Donald "Fake News" Trump wasn't within thirty seconds tweeting about the fake news? The one time, with all deliberate speed, he should have said, "this is fake news," he didn't! When Hawaii's EBS issued a thoroughly false news alert, it took Trump over a day to say anything about it! Well, by then, everybody knew the previous days report was fake news. Of course, were he actually interested in the wellbeing of the American people, instead of his own, Trump would have been been on his fake news schtick, like white on rice, he didn't! The one time his "fake news" narrative would have been worth pushing, Trump blew it and said nothing!

So Trump is supposed to tweet about every false alarm in the country now? From tornados to fire alarms ....

The one time when Trump should have been all over Twitter, the radio, television, etc. all but screaming, "No! There is no missile inbound to Hawaii! If you've heard there are, what you heard is fake news!"

Excuse me!?! Donald "Fake News" Trump wasn't within thirty seconds tweeting about the fake news? The one time, with all deliberate speed, he should have said, "this is fake news," he didn't! When Hawaii's EBS issued a thoroughly false news alert, it took Trump over a day to say anything about it! Well, by then, everybody knew the previous days report was fake news. Of course, were he actually interested in the wellbeing of the American people, instead of his own, Trump would have been been on his fake news schtick, like white on rice, he didn't! The one time his "fake news" narrative would have been worth pushing, Trump blew it and said nothing!

Why didn't the Hawaiian government?

So Trump is supposed to tweet about every false alarm in the country now? From tornados to fire alarms ....

I can see it now Trump tweets " hey Joe blow at 1245 Cindy lane in Philadelphia...your smoke detector going off is just a false alarm , put down the bong "

Hey "Samantha Smith @ 523 seashore drive Biloxi Mississippi , your car alarm going off was just caused by a hurricane and not some theif , go back to bed" ~ president Trump

Implied tu quoque/relative privation

Hey Missy @ 105 Gunther lane in Los Angeles your carbon monoxide detector batteries are dying~ just a friendly reminder tweet from Trump

Facts are facts.
Not fallacy or a scenario .

Facts are facts. Not fallacy or a scenario .

5a8acedc-45fe-4995-8d88-b09b73193382.jpg

Facts are facts, but whether one's argument is sound/cogent depends on how one uses them, and you haven't used the fact to which you referred via a rhetorical question (obviously, because I cannot speak to why Hawaii did/does anything it does) in a sound/cogent way, which is why I earlier responded to you as I did.

Facts are facts. Not fallacy or a scenario .

5a8acedc-45fe-4995-8d88-b09b73193382.jpg

You posting in the CDZ using memes ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back