When we die

^^^

Plant me whole!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BWAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA omg LOL
LOL
LOL:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Oof. I'll never be involved with another cremation. It was my brother's wishes, so we got it done.

When I went to pick up his "ashes", the weight of the box shocked me. There's some heft to it.
And those ashes? Little bits of bone and gritty stuff.

Then his friend in Texas calls me "oh please send some to us so we can place them here" (he lived in TX for a time). Then his friend in Colorado calls- "oh please..."

And we wanted some placed at the graves of our parents- different cemetaries. And also at our place of business.

So there I was, scooping my brother's remains into little zip-loc baggies to be mailed scattered and buried. No thanks. Not again.

Possession with intent to sell...

My mother broke the law with my brother's creamains. Whiteface Mountain was Rick's favorite place. Up we went.

384352_495417520476975_18988901_n.jpg

Nice. But, the way I learned it was thus.......

"I'm not a human seeking a spiritual experience, I'm a spiritual being having a human one."

And...........as far as method of burial? If I lived in Nepal, I wouldn't mind being fed to the vultures, because then my last act would be to provide sustenance for another living thing.

However............I live in America. Cremation and spreading my ashes somewhere nice would suit me just fine.

I will probably be cremated when I die. I also want a white coffin, to be dressed in my favorite Bon Jovi outfit, and to have my favorite songs played.

Its not really much to ask for when you are dead.

I'd like my ashes scattered around a place i love the best , and I'd like a tree planted :)

I have my pets cremated and returned to me when they die. I have them in safe keeping with their pictures next to their urns. When I die I want to be created and all of us together spread on this land where I have worked so hard and they have kept me company, played with me and loved me.

Right here where I write music, read my books and sometimes just think about life..:)

IMG_1073_1070.jpg

I have my pets cremated and returned to me when they die. I have them in safe keeping with their pictures next to their urns. When I die I want to be created and all of us together spread on this land where I have worked so hard and they have kept me company, played with me and loved me.

Right here where I write music, read my books and sometimes just think about life..:)

IMG_1073_1070.jpg

That's lovely Connery x

When I die?

For all I care put me in a hefty trash bag and sit me on the curb for collection.
Won't make any difference to me.

Maybe be cremated and have my ashes spread on the waterworks resivoir?
Then everyone could eat my shit ;)

IMG_1073_1070.jpg

That's lovely Connery x

Thank you, eternaltrue....:D

Forum List

Back