When was the last time you had a president you could actually be proud off...?

2008. Wasnt happy with everything he did, but I was proud of him for the most part.

Unfortunately the current President has all the same weaknesses President Bush had times ten.

JFK

"Ask not what your country can do for you, but what you can do for your country"
But then again, he was speaking to a totally different country...... "Hardened by a brutal war, tempered by a bitter peace", like the rest of his generation, he didn't know what surrender was...and would accept neither surrender nor defeat.

Horse patoot- Bush was a catastrophe and an embarassment in every possible way.

Obama has bought back respect around the world and a recovery based on firm ground, and new hope for fairness and opportunity for the nonrich, now finally recovering from the Bush/Pub MESS- see sig pp1...

Last edited:
Horse patoot- Bush was a catastrophe and an embarassment in every possible way.

Obama has bought back respect around the world and a recovery based on firm ground, and new hope for fairness and opportunity for the nonrich, now finally recovering from the Bush/Pub MESS- see sig pp1...

I agree that Bush was a catastrophe and an embarrassment in every possible way...

but I don't buy into the crock of shit you're peddling about Obama...

Oh I don't know...Bush Sr. did a magnificent job in desert storm.
Provided the military with a clear directive and then got out of the way and let them do it.

Bush Jr. early on responded quite well during the 9/11 crises before he f*cked everything up by doing what I believe is the worst job as Commander in Chief in the Iraq disaster...by having no real plan, no exit strategy, and worst of all having our military camp out 100 miles away from Baghdad allowing the Iraqi military to disperse and hid weaponry.

Oh I don't know...Bush Sr. did a magnificent job in desert storm.
Provided the military with a clear directive and then got out of the way and let them do it.

Bush Jr. early on responded quite well during the 9/11 crises before he f*cked everything up by doing what I believe is the worst job as Commander in Chief in the Iraq disaster...by having no real plan, no exit strategy, and worst of all having our military camp out 100 miles away from Baghdad allowing the Iraqi military to disperse and hid weaponry.

well said...

Forum List

Back