When Was The Last Time We Had A President Who Wasn't A Complete Fuck-Up...?

yep... 'cause of him, I hadda explain to my second-grader what a blowjob is...

not to mention why it's okay for the president to lie about stuff in front of the entire country...

Boo-hoo, she was going to find out sooner or later or do blowjobs not exist in your world? Also, I want my President getting blowjobs on the reg if it means a roaring economy and no dumb fucking pointless wars in god forsaken hell holes.

'k... truth be told, I like Bill Clinton... he's a likeable rascal...

Our first black President my friend. :cool:

Yes, really!

Pick up a history book and read about it.

The die is cast on Clinton the Miscreant. Having squandered his legacy for pootang, he will only be remembered as the answer to the high school civics question:

'Class, can someone name for me the 20th Century President who had to be Impeached for being a lecherous sexual predator?"

And the class responds:

studentsraisinghands.jpg

No, they tried to get Clinton on lying under oath in yet another right wing witch hunt and they failed miserably. Meanwhile Clinton had the greatest economy in history and eight years of peace and prosperity. Yeah he stuck his dick in a couple of chicks as all powerful men do but the man was one of the most successful politicians of the 20th century. To deny that is to show you have no concept of history and you're a partisan piece of shit which we already knew about you.

STFU and read a history book.

Clinton goes down in history as being the only elected POTUS to be suffer the shame of IMPEACHMENT.

Evah.

LOL

Really? What about that Republican Shaker known as Nixon?

Boo-hoo, she was going to find out sooner or later or do blowjobs not exist in your world? Also, I want my President getting blowjobs on the reg if it means a roaring economy and no dumb fucking pointless wars in god forsaken hell holes.

and I've been hot for his wife ever since they arrived on the national scene 20 years ago... :eusa_shifty:

No, they tried to get Clinton on lying under oath in yet another right wing witch hunt and they failed miserably. Meanwhile Clinton had the greatest economy in history and eight years of peace and prosperity. Yeah he stuck his dick in a couple of chicks as all powerful men do but the man was one of the most successful politicians of the 20th century. To deny that is to show you have no concept of history and you're a partisan piece of shit which we already knew about you.

Clinton goes down in history as being the only elected POTUS to be suffer the shame of IMPEACHMENT.

Evah.

LOL

Read a history book, Libtard, and THEN post.

ROTFL

Evah.

LOL

ROTFL

Might wanna check again Snippy Freak................Nixon was a Republican, and yeah, his religion was Shaker.

Try again ya fucking retard.

Yeah..............he did step down, but only because impeachment was on the horizon. Clinton rode it out.

Last edited:

and I've been hot for his wife ever since they arrived on the national scene 20 years ago... :eusa_shifty:

Hilary? :eek: I personally find her kind of repugnant. It'd be fun to sleep with her for the power trip but physically... I don't know man. Personally, there's no politicians I've got the hots for... Maybe Palin because the hate fuck would be amazing... but sadly I'm not a black basketball player so that doesn't seem likely.

ROTFL

Might wanna check again Snippy Freak................Nixon was a Republican, and yeah, his religion was Shaker.

I'll tell you what, asshole.

Just give me a link to the Impeachment vote for Nixon and we will clear this up.

Nixon pussied out and ran like a bitch. Clinton laughed in the face of his accusers and then went back to being the leader of the free world.

ROTFL

I'll tell you what, asshole.

Just give me a link to the Impeachment vote for Nixon and we will clear this up.

Hey Snippy Freak.............Nixon was a coward and left office as the proceedings were going on.

Clinton weathered the storm.

So the fact stands, regardless of lying libtard obfuscation.

Clinton's legacy is secure. 100 years from now, he will be remember as a trivia question in civics class:

'Class, can someone tell me which elected POTUS was the only one who ever had to be IMPEACHED?'

raisedhands.jpg

People will have long forgotten his work to destroying of the credit markets by revising the Community Reinvestment Act.

So the fact stands, regardless of lying libtard obfuscation.

Clinton's legacy is secure. 100 years from now, he will be remember as a trivia question in civics class:

Yeah, right. You're a jealous little idiot. Clinton is one of the most popular presidents in US history. Bush? Not so much. :lol: Enjoy your fantasy, psycho

LOL

We had to Impeach this sexual predator.

Try again.

Really dumbfuck? Seems to me he served out his two terms and ushered in a golden age of America. Just because you don't have sex and are completely uncomfortable with it, that doesn't tinge a person's success.

Yes, really!

Pick up a history book and read about it.

The die is cast on Clinton the Miscreant. Having squandered his legacy for pootang, he will only be remembered as the answer to the high school civics question:

'Class, can someone name for me the 20th Century President who had to be Impeached for being a lecherous sexual predator?"

And the class responds:

studentsraisinghands.jpg

Typical rabid liar.

Perjury, obstruction of justice and abuse of power. And the Preisdent was aquitted on all charges.

Typical rabid liar.

Perjury, obstruction of justice and abuse of power. And the Preisdent was aquitted on all charges.
The Serial Rapist lost his Arkansas Law License for 5 years for Lying Under Oath.

The lie of course from the previous poster "Impeached for being a lecherous sexual predator"!!! Not. Nor was his license taken for being a "Serial Rapist" either.

Actually you're both right.
Clinton was eventually voted to be impeached... however, by the time they got around to it, his term was almost up, so everyone said "Fuck it" and let the matter slide.

Forum List

Back