When Was The Last Time We Had A President Who Wasn't A Complete Fuck-Up...?

135109412035.jpg

I'm thinking Eisenhower...

Depends on your definition of fuck up.

By some standards, it was Jimmy Carter.

By others, it was Reagan.

By even more still, it was Bush Jr.

And............oh yeah...........let's not forget the favorite rw target known as Obama.

So........................by whose standards are you judging the "fuck up"?

LOL

We had to Impeach this sexual predator.

Try again.

Really dumbfuck? Seems to me he served out his two terms and ushered in a golden age of America. Just because you don't have sex and are completely uncomfortable with it, that doesn't tinge a person's success.

Yes, really!

Pick up a history book and read about it.

The die is cast on Clinton the Miscreant. Having squandered his legacy for pootang, he will only be remembered as the answer to the high school civics question:

'Class, can someone name for me the 20th Century President who had to be Impeached for being a lecherous sexual predator?"

And the class responds:

studentsraisinghands.jpg

LOL

Try again.

Yeah.................and that "sexual predator" who just happened to be a person with a lot of power who simply got a blowjob in the Oval Office also happened to have a booming economy and left his successor (Jr.) with a surplus instead of a deficit.

If getting your freak on once in a while means you've got enough of a clear head to keep this country going well, sign me up.

The only reason I didn't like Clinton was because he lied. However................he kept the country running well.

LOL

Try again.

Really dumbfuck? Seems to me he served out his two terms and ushered in a golden age of America. Just because you don't have sex and are completely uncomfortable with it, that doesn't tinge a person's success.

Yes, really!

The die is cast on Clinton the Miscreant. Having squandered his legacy for pootang, he will only be remembered as the answer to the high school civics question:

'Class, can someone name for me the 20th Century President who had to be Impeached for being a lecherous sexual predator?"

And the class responds:

studentsraisinghands.jpg

No, they tried to get Clinton on lying under oath in yet another right wing witch hunt and they failed miserably. Meanwhile Clinton had the greatest economy in history and eight years of peace and prosperity. Yeah he stuck his dick in a couple of chicks as all powerful men do but the man was one of the most successful politicians of the 20th century. To deny that is to show you have no concept of history and you're a partisan piece of shit which we already knew about you.

yep... 'cause of him, I hadda explain to my second-grader what a blowjob is...

not to mention why it's okay for the president to lie about stuff in front of the entire country...

Boo-hoo, she was going to find out sooner or later or do blowjobs not exist in your world? Also, I want my President getting blowjobs on the reg if it means a roaring economy and no dumb fucking pointless wars in god forsaken hell holes.

Yes, really!

And the class responds:

studentsraisinghands.jpg

No, they tried to get Clinton on lying under oath in yet another right wing witch hunt and they failed miserably. Meanwhile Clinton had the greatest economy in history and eight years of peace and prosperity. Yeah he stuck his dick in a couple of chicks as all powerful men do but the man was one of the most successful politicians of the 20th century. To deny that is to show you have no concept of history and you're a partisan piece of shit which we already knew about you.

STFU and read a history book.

Clinton goes down in history as being the only elected POTUS to be suffer the shame of IMPEACHMENT.

Evah.

LOL

Clinton was awesome.

not to mention why it's okay for the president to lie about stuff in front of the entire country...

Boo-hoo, she was going to find out sooner or later or do blowjobs not exist in your world? Also, I want my President getting blowjobs on the reg if it means a roaring economy and no dumb fucking pointless wars in god forsaken hell holes.

blow me... lol... :)

blow me... lol... :)

No. :D

Clinton was awesome.

Maybe if Jr. (and Cheney) got a blowjob once in a while, they might not have invaded Iraq.

Clinton was awesome.

'k... truth be told, I like Bill Clinton... he's a likeable rascal...

Forum List

Back