When was Life Truly Good in the USA?

The best decade to start out?

• Total voters
Anytime prior to the white man's invasion of the nation.

Are we talking about the same "white men" who built this country into the greatest country in the world? The same "white men" who built this country into a place that nearly everyone wants to flock to? The same "white men" who built this country into a place where all low-life, unAmerican piece of shits can come steal from REAL American's and can suck the taxpayer tit for eternity?
Are those the "white men" we'are talking about? Just curious.

Yes, the same white men who seem to be constantly involved in making war upon all peoples of the earth. The same white people who brought disease to the Native American peoples, herded them onto reservations, marched them hundreds of miles to a place foreign to their lifestyle. The same white men who took their land and almost committed genocide upon them. The same white men who are now engaged in causing the most chaos in the entire Middle East which has resulted in the deaths of millions.

Requiem for a racist:

Pick a decade from 1790 to 2010 in which you believe a young adult American of modest ability from an ordinary background would enjoy the most satisfying future life. The Why? for your choice would be of interest.

And you left off now.

Anytime prior to the white man's invasion of the nation.

And so saith the poster child for government schooling.

1. "The 16-year-old girl’s once-beautiful face was grotesque.

She had beendisfigured beyond all recognitionin the 18 months she had been held captive by the Comanche Indians. Her head, arms and face were full of bruises and sores,’ wrote one witness, Mary Maverick. ‘Andher nose was actually burnt offto the bone. Both nostrils were wide open and denuded of flesh.’

Once handed over, Matilda Lockhart broke down as she described the horrors she had endured —the rape, the relentless sexual humiliation and the way Comanche women had tortured her with fire. It wasn’t just her nose, her thin body was hideously scarred all over with burns.

He refers to the ‘demonic immorality’ of Comanche attacks on white settlers, the way in which torture, killings and gang-rapes were routine.‘The logic of Comanche raids was straightforward,’ he explains. ‘All the men were killed, and any men who were captured alive were tortured; the captive women were gang raped.Babies were invariably killed.’

.... native Americans are presented in the film as saintly victims of a Old West where it is the white settlers — the men who built America— who represent nothing but exploitation, brutality, environmental destruction and genocide.

‘One by one,the children and young women were pegged out naked beside the camp fire,’ according to a contemporary account. ‘They were skinned, sliced, and horribly mutilated, and finally burned alive by vengeful women determined to wring the last shriek and convulsion from their agonized bodies. Matilda Lockhart’s six-year-old sister was among these unfortunates who died screaming under the high plains moon.’

By casting the cruelest, most aggressive tribe of Indians as mere saps and victims of oppression, Johnny Depp’s Lone Ranger perpetuates the patronising and ignorant cartoon of the ‘noble savage’."
How Comanche Indians butchered babies and roasted enemies alive Daily Mail Online

Be sure to let me know when you'd like the history of cannibalism, as well, you imbecile.

If they had not invaded a nation of people in their quest for greed, it would not have happened. How many Native American women and children did the United States military machine massacre, you Idiot?

There is no need to prove what a fool you are.....we've already documented it.

But, as I cannot resist smashing another custard pie in your clown face....
....take notes:

1. " However, the arrival of the white man precipitated what was probably the worst
demographic disaster in history. It was not warfare but disease which played the major part.The Indians had no resistance to tuberculosis, pneumonia, cholera, typhus, smallpox and other European ailments, with the result that their population declined by about 90 per cent between 1492 and 1650, disappearing altogether in some areas."
"Wild in Woods: The Myth of the Noble Eco-Savage,' by Robert Whelan, p.29-30

Disease, you idiot.

2. Now...if you consider this a 'planned attack' on the indigenous population....
...then you must also imagine (I almost said 'think') that the Bubonic Plague was a planned attack by Africa on Europe.

Do you, you dunce?????

Anybody who is so goddamned ignorant that they completely missed the unadulterated slaughter of the American Indians by the early White men has their head so far up their ass that they'll never smell fresh air again!

SELAH

That never happened.

But...there are plenty of fools like you willing to believe the worst about America.

Collectively these data suggest that population numbered about 1,894,350 at about A.D. 1500. Epidemics and other factors reduced this number to only 530,000 by 1900. Modern data suggest that by 1985 population size has increased to over 2.5 million.

Matthew 5:22

But anyone who says, ‘You fool!’ will be subject to the fire of hell.

Last edited:

Brooklyn, NY....

There may be a tree or two......

...but no Injuns.

How many trees were clear cut to make that trashy city?

What are you doing here.....????

Isn't this the date for your annual worming?

Waiting to see which is the next little country your white man's military invades next.

Did I mention that I'm not white, you moron?

Then maybe you should look for a picture of a black superwoman

Brooklyn, NY....

...but no Injuns.

I've figured it out......you're that 400 pounder that Trump keeps referring to

When was the last time you got out of the bed and left your house? LMAO!!!

Seems you never really got the gist of the saying about people who live in glass houses...

Brooklyn, NY....

...but no Injuns.

Waiting to see which is the next little country your white man's military invades next.

Remember the last time anyone took your advice for anything?

Me neither.

Like I've posted here before I have three children, eight grandchildren and two great grandchildren. There's one or two of the older ones talking to me about something going on in their lives almost continuously. Two of them have a master's degree and one of those is working on a doctorate. The other one is a project director at the nuclear weapons facility(Y-12) in Oak Ridge, TN. She's just reached the minimum retirement age so everything has worked well for her.

Like I've posted here before I have three children, eight grandchildren and two great grandchildren. There's one or two of the older ones talking to me about something going on in their lives almost continuously. Two of them have a master's degree and one of those is working on a doctorate. The other one is a project director at the nuclear weapons facility(Y-12) in Oak Ridge, TN. She's just reached the minimum retirement age so everything has worked well for her.

Everyone who loves you is wrong.

LMAO!!

What an assuming asshole you are.

LMAO!!

And once again, you evince the mental equivalent of a doggy chew-toy.
Your vulgarity proves everything I've said.

LMAO!!

Well...at least I don't "grab 'em by the pussy" like your hero!

LMAO!!

"least" is the appropriate term for you.

You may pin the tail on yourself

LMAO!!

"least" is the appropriate term for you.

You may pin the tail on yourself

Hold on just a second....your hero is gonna grab you by the pussy!

Forum List

Back