When was Hillary's last Press Conference?

Reporters are not supposed to be an unbiased, but they are supposed to hold the feet of those in government to the fire, to keep politicians honest, and to tell the public what they have learned.

Reporters can have a personal opinion, but I don't want to know what it is... They are supposed to report the facts as gathered and let me make a decision re: subject at hand... Problem is that style of reporting is boring and does not bring in the ratings... Also it s not a reporters job to hold a politicians feet to the fire that is for the voters to do... Just give the facts...

Challenging is one thing, being openly hostile and blatantly biased is quite another. Why waste his time? I wouldn't.

Which is why the media's 25 years of open hostility and blatant bias against Hillary Clinton is so shocking. Let's check out recent happenings.

The Trump foundation was caught in a pay-for-play scam, and fined for it.

The Clinton foundation, squeaky clean, getting 4-star and A+ ratings from charity rankers.

The media ... ignores the actual Trump scandal, and keep pushing the phony Clinton scandal.

Our crazy conservatives national media isn't even bothering to pretend they're not in the tank for the Trump. No matter. The old media is irrelevant. Clinton will win big, and they'll be crying along with the Trump-cucks.

Forum List

Back