When vertical, the Obama signature ...

.... looks like a penis.

Obama-signature-e1355841924572.jpg

Discuss.

You know, even when you piss drinking rubes are being as puerile as a third grader with visions of dancing penises in your small minds, you still can't get shit right.

Obama does not draw a line above his signature.

Here is his real signature:
29l1d89.jpg

Some dick fetishist went out of their way to alter it to MAKE it look like a penis.

Will you EVER stop this ridiculous pursuit of the inane?

What next, some kind of diabolical significance to the color of his socks? Just how many yards of cock are you going to swallow before you stop being such a gullible fuck?

Last edited:
Go ahead, konmrade. Get it all out!

LOL

Real or not this gives us all insight into the personalities of some and I stress some on the left.

A harmless bit of fun at oBUMa's expense and their staining their drawers with outrage.

But the endlessness of attacking and mocking Booooooooooosh never stops.

Wait for it...here comes all the Bush remarks and not a word on the fact that the left has no sense of humor whatsoever. :cool:

Even Obama would laugh it it but I suppose they didn't get permission to laugh as well from Dear Leader.

Last edited:

LOL

Real or not this gives us all insight into the personalities of some and I stress some on the left.

A harmless bit of fun at oBUMa's expense and their staining their drawers with outrage.

Wait for it...here comes all the Bush remarks and not a word on the fact that the left has no sense of humor whatsoever. :cool:

And here we have the high-pitched whine of the tu quoque fallacy.

LOL

And here we have the high-pitched whine of the tu quoque fallacy.

Want some cheese crybaby? Poor wittle asshole has no sense of humor. The only hypocrite is you. Truth hurts doesn't it?

Last edited:
Since the lefties in this thread are too oversensitive to think clearly enough to come up with anything clever to say without resorting to homophobic insults (which i think is hilarious, by the way), allow me.

"You know why Obama's signature looks like a penis? Because come election time, he whips out his dong and cock smacks republicans with it. Then, anytime he signs a bill into law, he reminds them of said cock smacking with his signature on every single piece of legislation."

since you're not an oversensitive liberal, to what do you attribute your inability to come up with anything clever to say?

Hmmm, it's almost like you can make anything look like a penis as long as you alter it to make it look like a penis.

And they say the rw has no sense of humor.

I just can't understand the mentality of all you Obama haters out there. The man is a down to earth family guy, but all you people can think about is dirty humor. Just look at the man you are making fun of. Doesn't this make you feel ashamed?

$Obama eating hot dog.jpg

Nothing like sharing family time at a picnic.

I mean I think it's just a funny joke, but I was disappointed that it had to be altered to get there.

Uh, no ... If it had to changed, that makes the "joke" a lie.

Also shows how jealous rw's are that he has one and none of them do.

Really, this is one weird thread but, by all means, carry on.

Jesus christ, live a little.

8 years of laughs at Bush's expense and this bothers you that much?

Ludd has no sense of humor, especially if it's about his hero!

Forum List

Back