When Trump supporters see Melania having a good time at a funeral with the Obamas, are they pissed?

Public photos like that never show Melania smiling like this when she’s around Trump.

Melania Trump Sits Next to Barack Obama at Barbara Bush’s Funeral

Ahh I love it. It’s simply an objective fact Obama is a better man than Trump. Of course, many men are better than Trump.
It’s been a long time since you’ve seen class in a First Lady huh? That’s what it looks like in case you forgot.

No matter how you slice it, Melania is a “trophy wife”. A pretty toy for a rich man. She tries but she’s not First Lady material. It involves more than just looking good.

I miss Michelle Obsma. There’s a lady with class. Nobody bought and paid for her and she wasn’t exploiting being First Lady for money.

I like Melania but I wouldn’t be her for all of the money Trump claims he has. Her husband has sex with “professional women” and then tries to tell everyone he’s a germaphobe.

None of the Trumps have any class at all.

Barbra Bush was the last First Lady with class... You only believe Obama had any because of the Democrat after her Husband name but she was a classless piece of trash!
Let’s just be honest here

There was a certain dignity of the office. Both Democrats and Republicans understood it and maintained a certain decorum

Class went out the window once the Trumps entered the White House

Pleeeeaaaasssseeee!!!

It went out the window after William Jefferson Blythe III lied to Congress!

It has not return and John Trump is just part of the circus that has replaced our political system!

fake-nude.jpg

You can't even show these unredacted pictures of these two.

You can clearly see their nipples.

And they went out on the town to have photographs taken.

And Right wingers think this is classy

and this is nasty:
main-qimg-29755055165e44c0626d632f49568b5a-c

Because she showed her arms.

Here's you idea of class:

iu

You judge “class” by the width of a woman’s ass? What a no class dolt you are.

Every few years, Trump turns in a wife for a younger model while having NDA’s with women he’s involved with.

The Obama’s have been together for many years and Michelle appears to have no worries that her husband will humiliate her and disrespect their children by flaunting his affairs. By paying hush money. By lying about it.

Isn’t that what got Bill Clinton in trouble?

fake-nude.jpg

and this is nasty:

iu
I still like mine better than yours.
Mine:

Yours:
fake-nude.jpg

We just have different ideas of what's "classy" and what's "whorish and tramplike":
5096-1503581454-99f0bf67455aaac8587b13f146280ee2.jpg
You like those photos that don't show her huge ass.

fake-nude.jpg

and this is nasty:

iu

You judge “class” by the width of a woman’s ass? What a no class dolt you are.

Every few years, Trump turns in a wife for a younger model while having NDA’s with women he’s involved with.

The Obama’s have been together for many years and Michelle appears to have no worries that her husband will humiliate her and disrespect their children by flaunting his affairs. By paying hush money. By lying about it.

Isn’t that what got Bill Clinton in trouble?
You're not an American, so keep your nose out of our business.

Forum List

Back