When Trump supporters see Melania having a good time at a funeral with the Obamas, are they pissed?

Public photos like that never show Melania smiling like this when she’s around Trump.

Melania Trump Sits Next to Barack Obama at Barbara Bush’s Funeral

Ahh I love it. It’s simply an objective fact Obama is a better man than Trump. Of course, many men are better than Trump.
It’s been a long time since you’ve seen class in a First Lady huh? That’s what it looks like in case you forgot.
Lol even if Michelle wasn’t classy which of course isnt true, it’s more important to see it in a president.

Public photos like that never show Melania smiling like this when she’s around Trump.

Ahh I love it. It’s simply an objective fact Obama is a better man than Trump. Of course, many men are better than Trump.

Everyone in the room is now stupider for reading your bullshit, your a dip.
Nah, you’re just pissed because you know I’m right.

Well, there is a first time for everything....but this wouldn't be one of them.

lead_large.jpg

MANDELA-SELFIE_2761644b.jpg

58011.jpg

Yup, apparently some of you only learned the first syllable in diplomacy.

I wish there was an emoji for home run because this hit it right out of the park!

Not as good as watching Bill Clinton laughing at Ron Brown's funeral, then pretending to cry when he spots the camera.

It’s been a long time since you’ve seen class in a First Lady huh? That’s what it looks like in case you forgot.

No matter how you slice it, Melania is a “trophy wife”. A pretty toy for a rich man. She tries but she’s not First Lady material. It involves more than just looking good.

I miss Michelle Obsma. There’s a lady with class. Nobody bought and paid for her and she wasn’t exploiting being First Lady for money.

I like Melania but I wouldn’t be her for all of the money Trump claims he has. Her husband has sex with “professional women” and then tries to tell everyone he’s a germaphobe.

None of the Trumps have any class at all.

No matter how you slice it, Melania is a “trophy wife”. A pretty toy for a rich man. She tries but she’s not First Lady material. It involves more than just looking good.

I miss Michelle Obsma. There’s a lady with class. Nobody bought and paid for her and she wasn’t exploiting being First Lady for money.

I like Melania but I wouldn’t be her for all of the money Trump claims he has. Her husband has sex with “professional women” and then tries to tell everyone he’s a germaphobe.

Jealousy is such an ugly thing, but on you it improves your looks!

Michelle is more of a man than Barack ever was. Kinda tells us something about you, eh?

New Topics

Forum List

Back