When Trump is re-elected in 2020, will Democrats start a second Civil War?

"this country will not be a good place for any of us to live unless its a good place for all of us to live in" - Theodore Roosevelt

brothers and sisters: i plead tonight for unity. elect Beto instead going the route of civil war as a way to get rid of Donald
You want to wax his balls. Admit it.

Democrats have no power to start a civil war

They are nothing but a house of cards

Their danger is how outrageous corrupt they are.

These nuts would try to cover up their treason crimes by starting world war 111

It seems possible that if Trump wins in 2020, the Democrats will abandon all reason and God knows what they might do then.

The Democrats have become insane.
No. If that happens the resourceful among us will find a way to work around the impending doom. Many will probably submit and accept whatever comes because they are already too overworked to be able to do much about it. Propaganda is powerful stuff, after all. The partisan fixing for a generation of the scotus. The doubling down on fail trickle down economics. The further toxification of the environment and our lives by big tech, chemical, pharma, food, oil.

I'll probably look into moving to a better country if it happens because I'm smart enough to see how unsustainable it is. Subsidizing wealthy and big business alone is insane. I have the resources and skill set to either leave or move into an insulated part of the country. I'd feel really bad for the middle and lower classes that will continue to get shat on by GOP deceptive policy.

I still dont understand why you all want such a dishonest bully troll as president. His shit ain't gold even if he stains his hair and skin that way.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
It seems possible that if Trump wins in 2020, the Democrats will abandon all reason and God knows what they might do then.

No. If that happens the resourceful among us will find a way to work around the impending doom. Many will probably submit and accept whatever comes because they are already too overworked to be able to do much about it. Propaganda is powerful stuff, after all. The partisan fixing for a generation of the scotus. The doubling down on fail trickle down economics. The further toxification of the environment and our lives by big tech, chemical, pharma, food, oil.

I'll probably look into moving to a better country if it happens because I'm smart enough to see how unsustainable it is. Subsidizing wealthy and big business alone is insane. I have the resources and skill set to either leave or move into an insulated part of the country. I'd feel really bad for the middle and lower classes that will continue to get shat on by GOP deceptive policy.

I still dont understand why you all want such a dishonest bully troll as president. His shit ain't gold even if he stains his hair and skin that way.

No one with a half of a brain can understand you liberals working murder of us citizens as OK

Abortion is the issue that decided clearly who the crooks are
This is what makes the wise leave the stupid liberals

No because Trump won’t get re-elected.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Who is running for the Democrats who has a chance to defeat him?

All Democrats currently running are pushing an agenda more extreme than any candidate who ever got elected.

Even Obama did not run on a hard-left agenda, he actually said that marriage must be between a man and a woman.

I knew he was lying when he said that, but he must have fooled lots of people.

This is just an example of how Obama tried to hide his left-wing agenda.

But the current crop of Democratic candidates are not hiding that they are extreme leftists.

The only guy so far who seems half-way normal is the Starbucks guy, but he is saying he will run as an independent.

All of them can beat Trump.

No.
They haven’t disarmed the populace yet.
They haven’t the guts for armed conflict.

All talk of violent civil conflict is nonsense. The ‘mericun people are too fat, lazy, and indifferent to put down the tv remote.

Last edited:
Why would we have a civil war?

99.9% of all references to a future civil war on this site comes from the right.

It’s what happens when people of limited intellect are raised to be arrogant narcissists.

This is how they react when they realize that they are in the minority on every major issue...and grasp that they can only get their way politically if rules and norms are broken.

It’s only a matter of degree for these morons to start thinking that the “United” in USA is expendable.

The real truth here is should Trump lose, these nutjobs and crazies will turn to violence. Watch how Trump inflames them in his closing speech when he declares he's been done like no other president ever and these retards are going to fall for every word. Don't put it past him to talk about taking to arms and things like that. These loons will believe the new administration is the energy of the people. Watch.

99.9% of all references to a future civil war on this site comes from the right.

It’s what happens when people of limited intellect are raised to be arrogant narcissists.

This is how they react when they realize that they are in the minority on every major issue...and grasp that they can only get their way politically if rules and norms are broken.

It’s only a matter of degree for these morons to start thinking that the “United” in USA is expendable.

I think it’s a lot of old people scared of change and darkies.

The coming battle is going to focus around healthcare. Cutting Medicare and medicaid will cause much political upheaval in this country. Now that the can of worms has been opened, things are going to unfold. Voters are watching this like a hawk and will not respond favorably to anyone actually cutting these services.

You may as well GTFO now. :auiqs.jpg:

The coming battle is going to focus around healthcare. Cutting Medicare and medicaid will cause much political upheaval in this country. Now that the can of worms has been opened, things are going to unfold. Voters are watching this like a hawk and will not respond favorably to anyone actually cutting these services.

What "services"?

I don't get no "services". GFY.

He just nailed it, IM2.

Toss in POTUS canning ACA and there is a recipe for revolt at the polls, even against their Orange god. Americans have put up with a lot. Offshoring, automation, outsourcing, mergers, vulture capitalism, tax cuts for the rich, trickle down voodoo economics, etc. But mess with the basics that they have and are paying for, medicare and ss, you got a problem.

As long as the new plan means no cuts to any services and protects pre existing conditions things will go smoothly. But cutting Medicare and Medicaid and SS will not just blow over.

Forum List

Back