‘When They’re Near Him, They Lose Their Minds’ Media Reporter on Obama

Interesting comment by one of the media elite.

Reporter On Obama?s ?Amateurish? Press Corps: ?When They?re Near Him, They Lose Their Minds? | Mediaite

I have no choice but to compare the media during the Bush Regime and during Obama's Administration.

The media failed miserably during the Bush Regime due to his rule on fear, they were simply afraid to call him to task since he was politically popular from the aftermath of 9/11, they never let up until at least 2 years before his 2nd term was up. (think "If you're not with us, you're against us.")

Bush had 6 years of unfettered rule of fear and political propaganda with the media giving him a green light.

Let's look at Obama today, they love him, yes, he's lovable, but they still vette him, they give credence to many of the RW anti-Obama propaganda which ends up hurting him, but yet he's loved.

So we have almost two extremes, a rule under fear and rule of love.

Personally, I opt for love.

What say you?

I say this guy did not watch the 60 Minutes "interview."

He also slept through most of the Bush administration, because his observations have no resemblance to reality.
What's your reference to what went on under the Bush Regime?

Can you expound on that please?

Ever here of Code Pink? Do you know they protested just as much against Obama as they did Bush? Yet, for some reason, we heard about them under the regime of fear, but not the regime of love.

Whenever I think on how the far right fringe trotted out Rev. Wright against Obama w/the "God damn America" statement for over 2 years straight and to see the results of it...

A WHOPPING SLAP to the face...SOUNDLY rejected by the American voters.

It's all I can do to contain myself from BOISTERIOUS laughter.

PAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
laughing_smileface2.gif
laughing_smileface2.gif

you see right here who it is that is dividing the country folks and it isn't conservatives-Republicans
What we see is The American People voting and SOUNDLY REJECTING the Radical RW Reactionaryism of what has become the Republican Party.

Snap out of it!

yeah ok, funny you don't have all three branches of government and Obama damn near lost the election with the people of this country and won by a NARROW MARGIN-48% to 50%..but what ever blows your skirt to think you are all the rage or something

Reporter On Obama?s ?Amateurish? Press Corps: ?When They?re Near Him, They Lose Their Minds? | Mediaite

I have no choice but to compare the media during the Bush Regime and during Obama's Administration.

The media failed miserably during the Bush Regime due to his rule on fear, they were simply afraid to call him to task since he was politically popular from the aftermath of 9/11, they never let up until at least 2 years before his 2nd term was up. (think "If you're not with us, you're against us.")

Bush had 6 years of unfettered rule of fear and political propaganda with the media giving him a green light.

Let's look at Obama today, they love him, yes, he's lovable, but they still vette him, they give credence to many of the RW anti-Obama propaganda which ends up hurting him, but yet he's loved.

What say you?

I'd argue that if reporters are so taken by Obama's magnificence they aren't really reporters... They're mouthpieces.
I'd argue, then, that you're not really paying attention.

Because they like him, doesn't mean they don't do their jobs.

Obama STILL receives TONS of negative press.

Pew Study: 2012 Campaign Coverage Overwhelmingly Negative For Both Sides - Yahoo! News

Obama STILL receives TONS of negative press??? Nonsense... because they idolize him IS exactly why they don't do their jobs.

Whenever I think on how the far right fringe trotted out Rev. Wright against Obama w/the "God damn America" statement for over 2 years straight and to see the results of it...

A WHOPPING SLAP to the face...SOUNDLY rejected by the American voters.

It's all I can do to contain myself from BOISTERIOUS laughter.

PAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
laughing_smileface2.gif
laughing_smileface2.gif

you see right here who it is that is dividing the country folks and it isn't conservatives-Republicans
March 22, 2010
RUSH: * I'll tell you, I'm going to be very honest. I largely blame myself for this.* I do, I'll tell you why I think I'm responsible for this, this partisan divide.* It's a good thing, don't misunderstand, but I'm responsible for it

I say this guy did not watch the 60 Minutes "interview."

He also slept through most of the Bush administration, because his observations have no resemblance to reality.

Ever here of Code Pink? Do you know they protested just as much against Obama as they did Bush? Yet, for some reason, we heard about them under the regime of fear, but not the regime of love.
Code Pink was considred a radical left wing fringe group, not only by the Administration and the Republican Party, but the media in general openly mocked them.

You cannot produce ONE Democrat politician that took them seriously.

I challenge you to provide me with just ONE public official that took Code Pink seriously.

Compare that to the umpteen RW officials that took every RW kook they could muster that had anything bad to say about Obama seriously. How many RW bastards went up on da teevee box giving credence to Obama's birthplace? I can present you with pages of that.

I'm simply asking you to present ONE Democrat official taking Code Pink seriously.

Get serious dude.

Stephanie

What, in your mind, were the things that Bush did to bring the country together?

Let's see what you come up with.

Code Pink was considred a radical left wing fringe group, not only by the Administration and the Republican Party, but the media in general openly mocked them.

I challenge you to provide me with just ONE public official that took Code Pink seriously.

Compare that to the umpteen RW officials that took every RW kook they could muster that had anything bad to say about Obama seriously. How many RW bastards went up on da teevee box giving credence to Obama's birthplace? I can present you with pages of that.

I'm simply asking you to present ONE Democrat official taking Code Pink seriously.

Get serious dude.

They openly mocked them? Is that why they kept inviting Cindy Shehan to all those hearings on capital hill?

What we see is The American People voting and SOUNDLY REJECTING the Radical RW Reactionaryism of what has become the Republican Party.

Snap out of it!

yeah ok, funny you don't have all three branches of government and Obama damn near lost the election with the people of this country and won by a NARROW MARGIN-48% to 50%..but what ever blows your skirt to think you are all the rage or something
No matter how you, and the rest of the radical RW reactionaries run away from and twists the facts, the FACT of the matter is that Obama WHOOPED the Republicans SOUNDLY, not once but TWICE!!!

Final Tally Shows Obama First Since ?56 to Win 51% Twice - Bloomberg

The first time with a MASSIVE negative campaign waged against him, and the second time was AFTER the CON$ swore to make it their NUMBER 1 Priority to Break this President and make him a 1-Term President.

Pahahahahahaha!!! :lol:

Last edited:
Stephanie

What, in your mind, were the things that Bush did to bring the country together?

Bush couldn't do anything to bring you leftiest pukes together with the country...you made his and our lives a living hell then and are doing it again under you Dear Leader..For you people it's always party over country

Get serious dude.

They openly mocked them? Is that why they kept inviting Cindy Shehan to all those hearings on capital hill?
See, now you're mixing and making shat up just to push your hyper-partisan agenda.

Please provide me evidence of a link-between Sandy Sheehan and Code Pink.

Thanks.

Stephanie

Bush couldn't do anything to bring you leftiest pukes together with the country...you made his and our lives a living hell then and are doing it again under you Dear Leader..For you people it's always party over country
I see.

You still didn't answer the question though.

Again, I repeat.....What, in your mind, were the things that Bush did to bring this country together?

I patiently await your thoughtful and comprehensive response.

Get serious dude.

See, now you're mixing and making shat up just to push your hyper-partisan agenda.

Thanks.

omg, how old were you during Bush? you don't know crap what you talk about or went on around you in life

Thanks.

omg, how old were you during Bush? you don't know crap what you talk about or went on around you in life
Provide the link and shut me up then.

Get serious dude.

Thanks.

I apologize, you obviously were in a coma at that time.

CODEPINK : Join Cindy Sheehan's Vigil in Crawford

Thanks.

CODEPINK*:*Join Cindy Sheehan's Vigil in Crawford
Oh yeah, I forgot that CP supported Cindy.

She had a good cause and Bush n co were ignoring her while the RW media openly mocked her and her son's service and his sacrifice.

My bad, I was wrong.

What say you?
Obama's been vetted?

Bwahahhahahhahahhahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaa!

What say you?

too friggin' funny

:thewave:

Thanks.

CODEPINK*:*Join Cindy Sheehan's Vigil in Crawford
Oh yeah, I forgot that CP supported Cindy.

She had a good cause and Bush n co were ignoring her while the RW media openly mocked her and her son's service and his sacrifice.

My bad, I was wrong.

The liberals openly mocked Sarah Palin and her son`s service and his sacrifice.

Forum List

Back