‘When They’re Near Him, They Lose Their Minds’ Media Reporter on Obama

MarcATL

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2009
Interesting comment by one of the media elite.

Reporter On Obama?s ?Amateurish? Press Corps: ?When They?re Near Him, They Lose Their Minds? | Mediaite

I have no choice but to compare the media during the Bush Regime and during Obama's Administration.

The media failed miserably during the Bush Regime due to his rule on fear, they were simply afraid to call him to task since he was politically popular from the aftermath of 9/11, they never let up until at least 2 years before his 2nd term was up. (think "If you're not with us, you're against us.")

Bush had 6 years of unfettered rule of fear and political propaganda with the media giving him a green light.

Let's look at Obama today, they love him, yes, he's lovable, but they still vette him, they give credence to many of the RW anti-Obama propaganda which ends up hurting him, but yet he's loved.

So we have almost two extremes, a rule under fear and rule of love.

Personally, I opt for love.

What say you?

Reporter On Obama?s ?Amateurish? Press Corps: ?When They?re Near Him, They Lose Their Minds? | Mediaite

I have no choice but to compare the media during the Bush Regime and during Obama's Administration.

The media failed miserably during the Bush Regime due to his rule on fear, they were simply afraid to call him to task since he was politically popular from the aftermath of 9/11, they never let up until at least 2 years before his 2nd term was up. (think "If you're not with us, you're against us.")

Bush had 6 years of unfettered rule of fear and political propaganda with the media giving him a green light.

Let's look at Obama today, they love him, yes, he's lovable, but they still vette him, they give credence to many of the RW anti-Obama propaganda which ends up hurting him, but yet he's loved.

What say you?

Would that be hot Roman Gladiator sweaty man love or
Turkish prison man love?....

No one in the media vetted Obama before the election so let's put that to rest right now.Tom Brokaw said to Charlie Rose just before the first election that he had no idea who Obama was and Charlie agreed...

man that article was so full of BULL...

but they'll opt for LOVE..........

I'll just go laugh

When Republicans are near Obama they lose their minds. Look at their failed policies.

What say you?

Obama has split this country up more than anyone else ever has....that's LOVE??? :cuckoo:

Obama is loveable but they still vett him...

that is gag worthy right there..

I bet they were wet after writing that article:badgrin:

...No one in the media vetted Obama before the election so let's put that to rest right now.Tom Brokaw said to Charlie Rose just before the first election that he had no idea who Obama was and Charlie agreed...
Another Misinformation Voter who swallowed his MessiahRushie's altered audio of the exchange, which of course, he condemned NBC for doing to Zimmerman while playing the innocent victim card if he ever altered a tape as he had already done!!!!

May 18, 2012
RUSH: the Charlie Rose, Tom Brokaw clip that we've been playing off and on for three-and-a-half years now...

(1) ROSE: What do we know about the heroes of Barack Obama?

(2) BROKAW: There's a lot about him we don't know.

RUSH:** When I first heard that sound bite, I was incredulous.* That's grounds for being fired.*

The actual transcript in the order it was said and with the words the pathological liar left out:

BROKAW: He is a very interesting figure in American politics. He has made very few false steps along the way, when you think about this long, difficult road that he has been on. Against the Clinton machine first, and the appearances he has made all over the country.
Sure, he has hit some speed bumps and there are conservative commentators who say (2) there is a lot about him we don't know

Then much later in the tape:

ROSE: All right. We know people sometimes buy the books that they read, heroes they have, we know John McCain, for example, enormously admires Teddy Roosevelt, probably more than anyone else in a political sense. And really wanted to run a campaign in which Teddy would be his model, Teddy Roosevelt.
(1) What do we know about the heroes of Barack Obama, like the books?

BROKAW: Well, he -- Thurgood Marshall is a big hero of his. He has got a picture of him in his office.

ROSE: Now was that because of his central role in arguing Brown versus Board of Education?

May 18, 2012
RUSH: The tape was doctored on two separate occasions, and even after all of that, what I said earlier about you can't humiliate the media, NBC News had a story this week in which they referred to George Zimmerman as a white man with Hispanic heritage.*
After all of the so-called embarrassment and humiliation that they should have felt and suffered over the journalistically criminal doctoring of the 911 tape, they didn't just leave something out of it.* They put it in a different order.* They made it sound like Zimmerman said something that he didn't say.*

April 05, 2012
RUSH: I am still willingly naive. In all the years that I have been on the radio, it has never considered to me to do what NBC did with a piece of audio.

It never occurred to me just to make a point or just to further my agenda. What good is it if it's a lie? And had I, can you imagine? But it never even occurs to me. These people, not only does it occur to them, it's one of the first things they think about!

...No one in the media vetted Obama before the election so let's put that to rest right now.Tom Brokaw said to Charlie Rose just before the first election that he had no idea who Obama was and Charlie agreed...
Another Misinformation Voter who swallowed his MessiahRushie's altered audio of the exchange, which of course, he condemned NBC for doing to Zimmerman while playing the innocent victim card if he ever altered a tape as he had already done!!!!

May 18, 2012
RUSH: the Charlie Rose, Tom Brokaw clip that we've been playing off and on for three-and-a-half years now...

RUSH:** When I first heard that sound bite, I was incredulous.* That's grounds for being fired.*

The actual transcript in the order it was said and with the words the pathological liar left out:

BROKAW: He is a very interesting figure in American politics. He has made very few false steps along the way, when you think about this long, difficult road that he has been on. Against the Clinton machine first, and the appearances he has made all over the country.
Sure, he has hit some speed bumps and there are conservative commentators who say (2) there is a lot about him we don't know

ROSE: All right. We know people sometimes buy the books that they read, heroes they have, we know John McCain, for example, enormously admires Teddy Roosevelt, probably more than anyone else in a political sense. And really wanted to run a campaign in which Teddy would be his model, Teddy Roosevelt.

BROKAW: Well, he -- Thurgood Marshall is a big hero of his. He has got a picture of him in his office.

ROSE: Now was that because of his central role in arguing Brown versus Board of Education?

May 18, 2012
RUSH: The tape was doctored on two separate occasions, and even after all of that, what I said earlier about you can't humiliate the media, NBC News had a story this week in which they referred to George Zimmerman as a white man with Hispanic heritage.*
After all of the so-called embarrassment and humiliation that they should have felt and suffered over the journalistically criminal doctoring of the 911 tape, they didn't just leave something out of it.* They put it in a different order.* They made it sound like Zimmerman said something that he didn't say.*

April 05, 2012
RUSH: I am still willingly naive. In all the years that I have been on the radio, it has never considered to me to do what NBC did with a piece of audio.

It never occurred to me just to make a point or just to further my agenda. What good is it if it's a lie? And had I, can you imagine? But it never even occurs to me. These people, not only does it occur to them, it's one of the first things they think about!

:clap2:

-- and this goes on in the Bubble every day.

That makes Rozman a liar. Or a dittohead. Not sure which is worse.

Limblob will prolly blame Brietbart. That's what they usually do. Living in the Bubble means never having to say you're responsible.

May 18, 2012

May 18, 2012

April 05, 2012

:clap2:

-- and this goes on in the Bubble every day.

That makes Rozman a liar. Or a dittohead. Not sure which is worse.

Limblob will prolly blame Brietbart. That's what they usually do. Living in the Bubble means never having to say you're responsible.
He can't blame Bigotbart, he does his sound bites in house. Cookie does the sound bites and works for him. He owns what he denies ever thinking of doing!!!

Remember, if MessiahRushie denies it, it must be true!

Caller Brands Rush a Liar, But Can't Cite One Lie
October 5, 2007
CALLER: Have you ever taken anybody out of context before, any liberals?

RUSH: Not on purpose, never, ever, do I do things like that. I'll tell you why, Bob. The reason why is because I'm trying to generate informed, educated people. I want them to be voting and spreading the word on the basis of truth and legitimacy, so there's a proper foundation for it to spread. I am not afraid of the opposition and what they think. I'm happy for everybody to know what the opposition thinks. I try to explain liberalism as best I can, as often as I can on this program. But I don't purposely take people out of context, no, don't do any of that. Bob, a program like mine, ranking number one so many years could not survive on all the things that you people, bleeding your clichés, think happen. There's no hate on this program. There's no bigotry on this program; there's no racism; there's no sexism; there's no homophobia; none of that on this program. Those are myths that people like you have been led to believe by people who are trying to discredit me. None of that's true.

Last edited:

What say you?

Obama has split this country up more than anyone else ever has....that's LOVE??? :cuckoo:
And Bush did that before him.

You think the next Republican will bring the country together?

Is that what you're suggesting you lying so-and-so?

What say you?

No Bush didn't do that. That was you Liberal-Lefties with all the anti-war marches, the illegal immigrant protesting, camping out on the Bush's property, rushing Condi Rice in a hearing with fake blood on their hands, and the BEAT went on and on with you people..And we are just seeing a continuation of that from you people with Obama now as YOUR LEADER...So stop being a lying so-and-so..and admit this article you posted was huge pile of bullshit

Last edited:

What say you?

I say this guy did not watch the 60 Minutes "interview."

He also slept through most of the Bush administration, because his observations have no resemblance to reality.

Whenever I think on how the far right fringe trotted out Rev. Wright against Obama w/the "God damn America" statement for over 2 years straight and to see the results of it...

A WHOPPING SLAP to the face...SOUNDLY rejected by the American voters.

It's all I can do to contain myself from BOISTERIOUS laughter.

PAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
laughing_smileface2.gif
laughing_smileface2.gif

What say you?

I say this guy did not watch the 60 Minutes "interview."

He also slept through most of the Bush administration, because his observations have no resemblance to reality.
What's your reference to what went on under the Bush Regime?

Can you expound on that please?

No Bush didn't do that. That was you Liberal-Lefties with all the anti-war marches, the illegal immigrant protesting, camping out on the Bush's property, rushing Condi Rice in a hearing with fake blood on their hands, and the BEAT went on and on with you people..And we are just seeing a continuation of that from you people with Obama now as YOUR LEADER...So stop being a lying so-and-so..and admit this article you posted was huge pile of bullshit
Ahhhh....so under a hard RW ruler...it's not his fault, it's the fault of all the crazy lefties, but under a Moderate centrist like a Obama...it's all his fault, and there are no-such thing as crazy radical RWers. :rolleyes:

Hvaing your cake and eating it too I see.

Boy you people are really something special.

*SMH*

Last edited:
Whenever I think on how the far right fringe trotted out Rev. Wright against Obama w/the "God damn America" statement for over 2 years straight and to see the results of it...

laughing_smileface2.gif
laughing_smileface2.gif

you see right here who it is that is dividing the country folks and it isn't conservatives-Republicans

What say you?

I'd argue that if reporters are so taken by Obama's magnificence they aren't really reporters... They're mouthpieces.

laughing_smileface2.gif
laughing_smileface2.gif

you see right here who it is that is dividing the country folks and it isn't conservatives-Republicans
What we see here is The American People voting and SOUNDLY REJECTING the Radical RW Reactionaryism of what has become the Republican Party.

Snap out of it!

Last edited:

What say you?

I'd argue that if reporters are so taken by Obama's magnificence they aren't really reporters... They're mouthpieces.
I'd argue, then, that you're not really paying attention.

Because they like him, doesn't mean they don't do their jobs.

Obama STILL receives TONS of negative press.

Pew Study: 2012 Campaign Coverage Overwhelmingly Negative For Both Sides - Yahoo! News

Forum List

Back