When they came for Mario Lopez....they said nothing. The guillotine awaits Mario.

Well then clearly it is it wrong to dress your toddler according to IT'S biological gender. As a progressive parent you must allow your toddler to choose IT'S clothes according to how IT is self identifying.
what if the child decides it is a puppy, are we then supposed to feed the dog, dog food and put it on a leash and keep it in a dog house? Seems a little strange that a boy can think he is a girl, and everyone accepts it, but if a child wants to be a dog, then something is wrong with that child. Oh well, idiots of the left have their agenda, when we question that agenda, they get belligerent and moronic.

My grandson dressed as Spiderman all through Jr. Kindergarten. We made sure his clothes were clean, he carried a nutritional lunch, and his homework was done.

Today, heā€™s a straight A student, a track star, and heā€™s winning all the local singing competitions.

Letting kids express themselves builds confidence. My daughter had a running game of Peter Pan at the same age.

Itā€™s creepy and shows unhealthy attitudes that Mario Lopez thinks letting the kid pick his own clothes is wrong.
Would you let your kid eat dog food, if he thinks he is a dog? Would you put a leash on him and walk him outside so he could shit on the grass and you have to doggie bag the poop? or would you be an adult sit your kid down and tell him he is a boy , and will not be anything but a boy? I choose you will pick up his poop in the bag.

Well then clearly it is it wrong to dress your toddler according to IT'S biological gender. As a progressive parent you must allow your toddler to choose IT'S clothes according to how IT is self identifying.
what if the child decides it is a puppy, are we then supposed to feed the dog, dog food and put it on a leash and keep it in a dog house? Seems a little strange that a boy can think he is a girl, and everyone accepts it, but if a child wants to be a dog, then something is wrong with that child. Oh well, idiots of the left have their agenda, when we question that agenda, they get belligerent and moronic.

My grandson dressed as Spiderman all through Jr. Kindergarten. We made sure his clothes were clean, he carried a nutritional lunch, and his homework was done.

Today, heā€™s a straight A student, a track star, and heā€™s winning all the local singing competitions.

Letting kids express themselves builds confidence. My daughter had a running game of Peter Pan at the same age.

Itā€™s creepy and shows unhealthy attitudes that Mario Lopez thinks letting the kid pick his own clothes is wrong.
I'm sorry there is just no comparison between letting a boy dress up as Spiderman or a little girl dress up as a fairy and 3 year olds picking clothes of the opposite sex. Would you have been equally fine with your Grandson dressing up as Wonder Woman?

I'm sorry there is just no comparison between letting a boy dress up as Spiderman or a little girl dress up as a fairy and 3 year olds picking clothes of the opposite sex. Would you have been equally fine with your Grandson dressing up as Wonder Woman?
Dont ask that, of course he/she/it would be fine with the grandchild(son is gender specific) dressing up as Wonder Woman, how about Super Dog?

I identified as Superman when I was three. I'm glad my parents didn't allow me to jump off buildings.

It all depends on whom you ask. :10:
I asked no one. My post did not involve a question.

I heard they were having a sale at the sense of humor shop. Buy one get one for 50% off.
Since no question was posed, your joke "It depends on whom you ask" failed. But I will give you a funny just to make you feel better.

I identified as Superman when I was three. I'm glad my parents didn't allow me to jump off buildings.

It all depends on whom you ask. :10:
I asked no one. My post did not involve a question.

I heard they were having a sale at the sense of humor shop. Buy one get one for 50% off.
Since no question was posed, your joke "It depends on whom you ask" failed. But I will give you a funny just to make you feel better.

Wow, they should have a Rodney Dangerfield on this one.

Forum List

Back