When there's "nothing going on"...

All of which are legitimate acts of resistance against an occupying and colonising power. None of these attacks justify the Zionist attacks listed in the OP.

Then bombing the homes of the participants is also legitimate to stop them from attempted murder. The attacks on the Israelis do justify the attacks by the Israel Defence force unless you are so RACIST you don't believe the Jews have the right to defend themselves and should be wiped out.

No it isn't. The occupying power has no right to murder people or to demolish homes in order to prevent attacks against itself. That is collective punishment and a war crime or cime against humanity, depending on the circumstances.

So when where the arrests for these alleged murders made then as I cant find any evidence of any murders....

Probably because you're too intellectually lazy to look.

Just as you are then when you keep demanding the same links then.....................

So I ask again as you brought it up when have these murders taken place and why hasn't the ICC/ICJ pressed charges. I have looked and even used a spider to find the answers to your false accusations, and have failed to find one credible link.

Are you just so pig headed that you daren't admit that you LIED and did so out of sheer HATRED for the Jews

Ah, le mot juste, "credible". In Phoney speak, the only "credible" information is what reinforces Phoney's bigotry.

No they didn't, the most the Zionists have done so far is to recognise the PLO as representing the Palestinian people, it's not the same thing. A people under occupation or control by another cannot practice self determination.

WHO SAYS ? as Germany managed it in 1945, as did Japan

Boy are you an idiot.
Savage Continent Europe in the Aftermath of World War II Amazon.co.uk Keith Lowe 9780670917464 Books
After the Reich From the Liberation of Vienna to the Berlin Airlift Amazon.co.uk Giles Macdonogh 9780719567667 Books

Amazon books again, is that all you have some fictional stories that you cant produce links to other than an internet selling site. Do you work for Amozon by any chance ?

I rest my case, you are a complete idiot.

That would be you, and being a neomarxist stooge compounds your idiocy

Blah, blah, blah :talk2hand:

So you are saying that the UN did not take over the Mandate of Palestine in 1945

No. I'm saying, "the UN never "endorsed" an independant Israel prior to 1949, and even then under conditions that the Zionist state subsequently reneged upon." OK?

And I am telling you that you are wrong and are spreading disinformation maliciously because the reality does not sit with your JEW HATRED

:bsflag:

As I said you are a JEW HATER

Then bombing the homes of the participants is also legitimate to stop them from attempted murder. The attacks on the Israelis do justify the attacks by the Israel Defence force unless you are so RACIST you don't believe the Jews have the right to defend themselves and should be wiped out.

No it isn't. The occupying power has no right to murder people or to demolish homes in order to prevent attacks against itself. That is collective punishment and a war crime or cime against humanity, depending on the circumstances.

So when where the arrests for these alleged murders made then as I cant find any evidence of any murders....

Just as you are then when you keep demanding the same links then.....................

So I ask again as you brought it up when have these murders taken place and why hasn't the ICC/ICJ pressed charges. I have looked and even used a spider to find the answers to your false accusations, and have failed to find one credible link.

Are you just so pig headed that you daren't admit that you LIED and did so out of sheer HATRED for the Jews

Ah, le mot juste, "credible". In Phoney speak, the only "credible" information is what reinforces Phoney's bigotry.

And you would be wrong again because you are blinkered and brainwashed

Amazon books again, is that all you have some fictional stories that you cant produce links to other than an internet selling site. Do you work for Amozon by any chance ?

I rest my case, you are a complete idiot.

That would be you, and being a neomarxist stooge compounds your idiocy

Blah, blah, blah :talk2hand:

Yep that is all you ever do

So you are saying that the UN did not take over the Mandate of Palestine in 1945

No. I'm saying, "the UN never "endorsed" an independant Israel prior to 1949, and even then under conditions that the Zionist state subsequently reneged upon." OK?

And I am telling you that you are wrong and are spreading disinformation maliciously because the reality does not sit with your JEW HATRED

Unable to deny the facts so you act like a spoilt brat again

...Says the most blinkered and brainwashed person here; too lazy or frightened to even look at a video in case it says something counter to his conditioning.

Seems Phoney's just too stupid to realise I AM denying his allegations. :rolleyes:

...Says the most blinkered and brainwashed person here; too lazy or frightened to even look at a video in case it says something counter to his conditioning.

And yet again you would be wrong again because you are blinkered and brainwashed

Seems Phoney's just too stupid to realise I AM denying his allegations. :rolleyes:

Nope you are just being a spoilt brat

Forum List

Back