When There's No Real News....

Whoever did the video did a good job
Even I have to admit it is funny

But Trump?
Does the man realize he is President? Showing it to his staff is one thing
But broadcasting to the world....Ha! Ha! Watch Hillary get hit

"The chief White House spokesman told reporters today that President Clinton would like to punch the New York Times columnist William Safire in the nose..."

....President Harry S. Truman threatened to assault a music critic who had written a scathing review of the singing skills of Mr. Truman's daughter, Margaret. "Presidents have feelings too,"
White House Says President Would Like to Punch Safire

Of course,.....those were Democrats....

Once again, conservatives struggle with equivalencies

No...It is not the same thing

President Obama did not mock John McCain because he lost
President Bush did not mock Al Gore because he lost

Fat Donnie needs to show some class
I'm pretty sure calling POTUS "fat Donnie" isn't showing "class".

There'll be a Liberal with class along any day now......

......any day......

.....any.......

Fat Donnie has to realize....He won
He took his victory lap , gave his "I told you so's ", patted himself on the back

The video was funny, I liked it
But for Fat Donnie to put it out to the world as a "Watch me smack that bitch with a golf ball" it becomes embarassing

".....Safire wrote that many Americans were coming to the "sad realization that our First Lady -- a woman of undoubted talents who was a role model for many in her generation -- is a congenital liar."

...'congenital liar'....
Are you really a rightwinger?

Nothing to do with what I posted
But most of your cut and pastes are like that

"...most of your cut and pastes are like that."

Several times you have used the term 'cut and paste' as a pejorative, but when I ask you to explain your attempt, you run and hide.

I infer that you were simply trying to object to the posts without a legitimate reason to do so.

That's the truth....isn't it: you're effectively defenseless in the face of well supported posts.

Let me suggest that you don't have the breadth or depth of knowledge that would allow you to draw on the number of sources that would allow you to 'cut and paste.'

Can you....one of those who never deviates from the messages of the NYTimes, the DNC, MSNBC, etc... Liberal plagiarism.......explain what problem you.could possibly have with substance posted via copy and paste?

Time for you to slither away, huh?

In your case....cut and paste reflects intellectual laziness

You seem unable to make a point on your own and resort to disjointed cut and pastes that do little to support your thread topic. One of the reasons I no longer read the lengthy crap that you spew on a daily basis

Yet, my posts invariably drag you out from under your rock.

It's the truth that puts the burr under your saddle, donkey.

Once again, I have to come in and bail out another of your threads

Most of your posts are not worth reading. I doubt if you even read them as you randomly cut and paste
If you did, you would realize they do little to support your OP

But Trump?

"The chief White House spokesman told reporters today that President Clinton would like to punch the New York Times columnist William Safire in the nose..."

....President Harry S. Truman threatened to assault a music critic who had written a scathing review of the singing skills of Mr. Truman's daughter, Margaret. "Presidents have feelings too,"

"...conservatives struggle with equivalencies."

Is lying the same as telling the truth?

Is Bill's wife a congenital liar?

Was Trump's UN speech the finest pro-America and American values ever given?

Is 'rightwinger' the same as 'leftwinger'???
Once again you struggle to remain on topic

As in most of your threads, you quickly stray from the topic at hand and then resort to personal attacks once you are challenged

Did you suffer from ADD as a child?

Now....don't be sloppy...being stupid is certainly bad enough!

My work is not largely 'cut and paste'.....

...I am far too astute and ethical for that to be the case..

The correct usage is 'cut, paste, and attribute.'

Unlike Liberals...I state the source of material I provide.

Always.

Of course, I can do this due to my tremendous education, and work ethic.

Now....compare that to your 'Liberal Plagiarism.' You use the talking points you glean from Obama, the NYTimes, the DNC, MSNBC, Comedy Central,.... or CAIR.....and never give the source. It is a pretense that is is aimed at implying that you came up with the material on your own.....

...but we both know that you aren't capable of that: after all, you're a government school grad.

You are the Milli Vanilli of political discourse....you lip-syncing Liberal outlets.

I challenge you to find anything I have plagarized from NYTimes, DNC, MSNBC or anywhere

".....Safire wrote that many Americans were coming to the "sad realization that our First Lady -- a woman of undoubted talents who was a role model for many in her generation -- is a congenital liar."

...'congenital liar'....
Are you really a rightwinger?

Several times you have used the term 'cut and paste' as a pejorative, but when I ask you to explain your attempt, you run and hide.

I infer that you were simply trying to object to the posts without a legitimate reason to do so.

That's the truth....isn't it: you're effectively defenseless in the face of well supported posts.

Let me suggest that you don't have the breadth or depth of knowledge that would allow you to draw on the number of sources that would allow you to 'cut and paste.'

Can you....one of those who never deviates from the messages of the NYTimes, the DNC, MSNBC, etc... Liberal plagiarism.......explain what problem you.could possibly have with substance posted via copy and paste?

You seem unable to make a point on your own and resort to disjointed cut and pastes that do little to support your thread topic. One of the reasons I no longer read the lengthy crap that you spew on a daily basis

Most of your posts are not worth reading. I doubt if you even read them as you randomly cut and paste

For clarity.....are you back to admit that you are

a. a liar?

b. a Liberal Plagiarist?

Both?

As in most of your threads, you quickly stray from the topic at hand and then resort to personal attacks once you are challenged

Always.

Now....compare that to your 'Liberal Plagiarism.' You use the talking points you glean from Obama, the NYTimes, the DNC, MSNBC, Comedy Central,.... or CAIR.....and never give the source. It is a pretense that is is aimed at implying that you came up with the material on your own.....

...but we both know that you aren't capable of that: after all, you're a government school grad.

You are the Milli Vanilli of political discourse....you lip-syncing Liberal outlets.

I challenge you to find anything I have plagarized from NYTimes, DNC, MSNBC or anywhere

There is neither time nor space for all the evidence.

Are you a 'rightwinger'....or a congenital liar?

I like the humor part better.
200w.webp

For clarity.....are you back to admit that you are

a. a liar?

b. a Liberal Plagiarist?

Both?

You have yet to prove either

Always.

There is neither time nor space for all the evidence.

Are you a 'rightwinger'....or a congenital liar?

Rightwinger is my name

Named after my maternal grandfather......the great Rightwinger McGee

Last edited:

But Trump?

Always.

Your problem PC is that you have become a One Trick Pony

We have all seen your act and have become tired of it. Your pathetic pleas for attention just draw posters to come and ridicule what you have become. None of your threads provoke serious discussion and you have become just a sideshow

Always.

Your problem PC is that you have become a One Trick Pony

We have all seen your act and have become tired of it. Your pathetic pleas for attention just draw posters to come and ridicule what you have become. None of your threads provoke serious discussion and you have become just a sideshow

But I get your attention every time, don't I.

Forum List

Back