When the rubber meets the road.

Numbers don't lie eh?

Blacks are 13% of the US population and represent 75% of the NBA and 70% of the NFL? Top 30 NBA prospects for 2019 are black. Either the NBA and NFL are racist or numbers can sometimes lie.

70% of blacks grow up in a one parent household. The number was 20% in 1960. We are not more racist now than we were in the 60s. In fact a black child with two parents is significantly more successful than a white child with one parent. Stop having kids unless there are two parents involved. Jews, Asians, Indians...most kids have two parents...divorce rate is very low and single motherhood rate is almost non-existent. Hence they make more on averge.

Stop playing the race card and start playing the responsibility card.

Take that weak shit home punk. Would you like to talk about baseball? Tennis? Hockey or all the other pro sports but 2?

Black Dads Are Doing Best of All

One of the most persistent statistical bludgeons of people who want to blame black people for any injustice or inequity they encounter is this: According to data from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (C.D.C.), in 2013 in nearly 72 percent of births to non-Hispanic black women, the mothers were unmarried.

It has always seemed to me that embedded in the “If only black men would marry the women they have babies with…” rhetoric was a more insidious suggestion: that there is something fundamental, and intrinsic about black men that is flawed, that black fathers are pathologically prone to desertion of their offspring and therefore largely responsible for black community “dysfunction.”

There is an astounding amount of mythology loaded into this stereotype, one that echoes a history of efforts to rob black masculinity of honor and fidelity.

Josh Levs points this out in his new book, “All In,” in a chapter titled “How Black Dads Are Doing Best of All (But There’s Still a Crisis).” One fact that Levs quickly establishes is that most black fathers in America live with their children: “There are about 2.5 million black fathers living with their children and about 1.7 million living apart from them.”

Another thing to consider is something that The Atlantic’s Ta-Nehisi Coates pointed out in 2013: “The drop in the birthrate for unmarried black women is mirrored by an even steeper drop among married black women. Indeed, whereas at one point married black women were having more kids than married white women, they are now having less.” This means that births to unmarried black women are disproportionately represented in the statistics.

Now to the mythology of the black male dereliction as dads: While it is true that black parents are less likely to marry before a child is born, it is not true that black fathers suffer a pathology of neglect. In fact, a C.D.C. report issued in December 2013 found that black fathers were the most involved with their children daily, on a number of measures, of any other group of fathers — and in many cases, that was among fathers who didn’t live with their children, as well as those who did.

Opinion | Black Dads Are Doing Best of All

You've been in here crying about being a jew for the past several days. Don't talk to me about some card whites invented and have played since at least the mid 1600's then go learn what responsibly actually is.

So you agree that stats can be misleading? LOL

I have been doing the opposite of crying. I've been telling you to be like the Jews, man up and stop whining like a sissy boy. If you think there is racism then overcome it. If you cannot then move. Seems simple. Do you really believe that if you whine or yell at racists to no longer be racist they will stop?

What is your solution? Do tell. I am genuinely curious.

Jew got reparations from the US government for the holocaust America did not participate in. So just be quiet with your be like jews bullshit. You got a big ass lobby in DC and in states so Jews are whining consistently if that's what you want to call things like that done by others. And don't ask me my solution. You're white, figure out how you end the racism in the white community. That's the fucking solution.

Your use of stats ignored the realty that while 20 percent of blacks in 1960 lived in 2 parent families, poverty was twice as high as it is now for blacks. Yet poverty remained at basically the same level in relation to whites.

Numbers don't lie eh?

Blacks are 13% of the US population and represent 75% of the NBA and 70% of the NFL? Top 30 NBA prospects for 2019 are black. Either the NBA and NFL are racist or numbers can sometimes lie.

70% of blacks grow up in a one parent household. The number was 20% in 1960. We are not more racist now than we were in the 60s. In fact a black child with two parents is significantly more successful than a white child with one parent. Stop having kids unless there are two parents involved. Jews, Asians, Indians...most kids have two parents...divorce rate is very low and single motherhood rate is almost non-existent. Hence they make more on averge.

Take that weak shit home punk. Would you like to talk about baseball? Tennis? Hockey or all the other pro sports but 2?

One of the most persistent statistical bludgeons of people who want to blame black people for any injustice or inequity they encounter is this: According to data from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (C.D.C.), in 2013 in nearly 72 percent of births to non-Hispanic black women, the mothers were unmarried.

It has always seemed to me that embedded in the “If only black men would marry the women they have babies with…” rhetoric was a more insidious suggestion: that there is something fundamental, and intrinsic about black men that is flawed, that black fathers are pathologically prone to desertion of their offspring and therefore largely responsible for black community “dysfunction.”

There is an astounding amount of mythology loaded into this stereotype, one that echoes a history of efforts to rob black masculinity of honor and fidelity.

Josh Levs points this out in his new book, “All In,” in a chapter titled “How Black Dads Are Doing Best of All (But There’s Still a Crisis).” One fact that Levs quickly establishes is that most black fathers in America live with their children: “There are about 2.5 million black fathers living with their children and about 1.7 million living apart from them.”

Another thing to consider is something that The Atlantic’s Ta-Nehisi Coates pointed out in 2013: “The drop in the birthrate for unmarried black women is mirrored by an even steeper drop among married black women. Indeed, whereas at one point married black women were having more kids than married white women, they are now having less.” This means that births to unmarried black women are disproportionately represented in the statistics.

Now to the mythology of the black male dereliction as dads: While it is true that black parents are less likely to marry before a child is born, it is not true that black fathers suffer a pathology of neglect. In fact, a C.D.C. report issued in December 2013 found that black fathers were the most involved with their children daily, on a number of measures, of any other group of fathers — and in many cases, that was among fathers who didn’t live with their children, as well as those who did.

You've been in here crying about being a jew for the past several days. Don't talk to me about some card whites invented and have played since at least the mid 1600's then go learn what responsibly actually is.

I have been doing the opposite of crying. I've been telling you to be like the Jews, man up and stop whining like a sissy boy. If you think there is racism then overcome it. If you cannot then move. Seems simple. Do you really believe that if you whine or yell at racists to no longer be racist they will stop?

Jew got reparations from the US government for the holocaust America did not participate in. So just be quiet with your be like jews bullshit. You got a big ass lobby in DC and in states so Jews are whining consistently if that's what you want to call things like that done by others. And don't ask me my solution. You're white, figure out how you end the racism in the white community. That's the fucking solution.

Your use of stats ignored the realty that while 20 percent of blacks in 1960 lived in 2 parent families, poverty was twice as high as it is now for blacks. Yet poverty remained at basically the same level in relation to whites.
Dont compare your history with what the jews went through. Black people cant even begin to imagine how bad things could have been if they were treated like jews during WW2. Consider yourself lucky that white Americans were better people than that.

Numbers don't lie eh?

Dont compare your history with what the jews went through. Black people cant even begin to imagine how bad things could have been if they were treated like jews during WW2. Consider yourself lucky that white Americans were better people than that.

I don't think whining solves anything. Jews didn't whine, they moved. What reparations did we receive? I must have missed out. LOL.

You going to stop taking our tax money while you get fee shit?
Your tax money doesnt even cover the police bill in your shit neighborhoods, let alone your education, fixing your roads, paying for your welfare, etc. At some point you need to stop relying on white people for everything.

Like I said. You got it ass backwards white man. We've been supporting your asses since 1641. At some point you need to stop lying to yourself.
This thread and your responses are the most delusional from you yet. My God get a clue.

th
That sign is meant for you Sparky. You are trying to use those stats to show racism. The stats don't support your conclusion, you simply want them to. Your accusations get more outlandish the more you post.

Lets pick them apart. Of course whites make more money,, Blacks have a higher drop out rate therefore less education and less earning potential. Which means lower paying jobs. The fix here is obvious.

Of course whites make up a larger percentage of the workforce, we are the largest percentage of population.

homeownership will obviously be higher because of the income earned. But why when Hispanics make less than blacks they have a higher homeownership and less of a loan denial rate?
I notice you have left white poverty off your little graph.

Share of wealth make sense from the above explanations. Again though one must ask since Hispanics make less why do they have a higher wealth?

Come back with something substantial instead of your bloviated whining.

The point of the OP was to show that whites don't face racism.

What you try arguing fails from the start.

Today, more than nine out of 10 African Americans (92.3 percent) in the same age range had a high school diploma. (See Table 1 for all data presented in this report.)

The large increase in high school completion rates helped to close the gap relative to whites. In 1968, African Americans trailed whites by more than 20 percentage points (75.0 percent of whites had completed high school, compared with 54.4 percent of blacks). In the most recent data, the gap is just 3.3 percentage points (95.6 percent for whites versus 92.3 percent for African Americans).

50 years after the Kerner Commission: African Americans are better off in many ways but are still disadvantaged by racial inequality

Your high drop out rate doesn't exist. Not if 92 percent of blacks graduate from high school.

But why when Hispanics make less than blacks they have a higher homeownership and less of a loan denial rate?

Why are both groups denied far more than whites is the proper question. White racsim doesn't only apply to blacks pod - nuh.

Again though one must ask since Hispanics make less why do they have a higher wealth?

Again, one must ask why both groups have so much less wealth than whites.

Let me show you white poverty.

151110181727-race-reality-chart-poverty-rate-780x439.jpg

poverty-in-the-US.jpg

poverty_by_race.png

970b67b547d12b2c5e46e20b24cb4d3a.jpg

slide7.gif

Now you can try arguing this with me but all the ad hominem attacks you try are not going to spare you from this ass whipping you are going to take because you do not know what I now relative these issues. You haven't put in the time or work in order to gain the knowledge necessary to debate this. I have.

Numbers don't lie eh?

Oh I think I am going to compare because we were done far worse than Jews even including WW2.

Your tax money doesnt even cover the police bill in your shit neighborhoods, let alone your education, fixing your roads, paying for your welfare, etc. At some point you need to stop relying on white people for everything.

Like I said. You got it ass backwards white man. We've been supporting your asses since 1641. At some point you need to stop lying to yourself.
This thread and your responses are the most delusional from you yet. My God get a clue.

th
That sign is meant for you Sparky. You are trying to use those stats to show racism. The stats don't support your conclusion, you simply want them to. Your accusations get more outlandish the more you post.

Lets pick them apart. Of course whites make more money,, Blacks have a higher drop out rate therefore less education and less earning potential. Which means lower paying jobs. The fix here is obvious.

Of course whites make up a larger percentage of the workforce, we are the largest percentage of population.

homeownership will obviously be higher because of the income earned. But why when Hispanics make less than blacks they have a higher homeownership and less of a loan denial rate?

Share of wealth make sense from the above explanations. Again though one must ask since Hispanics make less why do they have a higher wealth?

Today, more than nine out of 10 African Americans (92.3 percent) in the same age range had a high school diploma. (See Table 1 for all data presented in this report.)

The large increase in high school completion rates helped to close the gap relative to whites. In 1968, African Americans trailed whites by more than 20 percentage points (75.0 percent of whites had completed high school, compared with 54.4 percent of blacks). In the most recent data, the gap is just 3.3 percentage points (95.6 percent for whites versus 92.3 percent for African Americans).

50 years after the Kerner Commission: African Americans are better off in many ways but are still disadvantaged by racial inequality

Your high drop out rate doesn't exist. Not if 92 percent of blacks graduate from high school.

But why when Hispanics make less than blacks they have a higher homeownership and less of a loan denial rate?

Why are both groups denied far more than whites is the proper question. White racsim doesn't only apply to blacks pod - nuh.

Again though one must ask since Hispanics make less why do they have a higher wealth?

poverty-in-the-US.jpg

poverty_by_race.png

slide7.gif

Now you can try arguing this with me but all the ad hominem attacks you try are not going to spare you from this ass whipping you are going to take because you do not know what I now relative these issues. You haven't put in the time or work in order to gain the knowledge necessary to debate this. I have.
The day I get an ass whipping from you is the day that Satan ice skates in hell. Your premise is flawed. Income is lower because education is lower. Try and turn it all you want, you lose. Loan denial rates are higher because of income. You still haven’t addressed the original question. You never will because it spoils your narrative. You don’t have the brainpower or honesty to whip my ass in this debate.

Numbers don't lie eh?

I don't think whining solves anything. Jews didn't whine, they moved. What reparations did we receive? I must have missed out. LOL.

Why do Holocaust survivors get reparations, but Black Americans are told to forget their history?1
What, us Jews can holler “Remember the Holocaust” until our throats are sore, but Black people have to forget their history?
By Liz Dobin on August 29, 2016

In October of last year, President Obama awarded $12 million dollars in “assistance” to Holocaust survivors. The money was given to help these deserving survivors to help the “quarter of whom live below the poverty line.”

https://thetempest.co/2016/08/29/so...-saying-black-people-deserve-reparations-too/

th

poverty-in-the-US.jpg

poverty_by_race.png

slide7.gif

See, i told you black culture was a problem for you guys. Hopefully youll remember these facts next time.

Why do Holocaust survivors get reparations, but Black Americans are told to forget their history?1
What, us Jews can holler “Remember the Holocaust” until our throats are sore, but Black people have to forget their history?

In October of last year, President Obama awarded $12 million dollars in “assistance” to Holocaust survivors. The money was given to help these deserving survivors to help the “quarter of whom live below the poverty line.”

https://thetempest.co/2016/08/29/so...-saying-black-people-deserve-reparations-too/

No one that I know got any. No one in my family z my temple. Seems like Fake News. Would you consider Affirmative Action to be reparations?

Again what do you propose to do about racism? It exists? Whining and yelling about it will not make it go away.

I have a feeling youre going to have a hard time finding any living slave survivors to give money to. If by some chance you do, im definitely cool with giving them money. Do you know any former slaves?

th

poverty-in-the-US.jpg

poverty_by_race.png

slide7.gif

The day I get an ass whipping from you is the day that Satan ice skates in hell. Yout premise is flawed. Income is lower because education is lower. Try and turn it all you want, you lose. Loan denial rates are higher because of income. You still haven’t addressed the original question. You never will because it spoils your narrative. You don’t have the brainpower or honesty to whip my ass in this debate.

If that is the case Satan is not only ice skating, he's playing hockey and selling shaved ice drinks. I answered your question. But my thread started with these questions.

Where is the racism? The reverse racism? Anti white discrimination? Whites are on top of the charts in every category except poverty where they are on bottom.

Learn to read the words posted and do not make up what you want them to say.

No one that I know got any. No one in my family z my temple. Seems like Fake News. Would you consider Affirmative Action to be reparations?

Again what do you propose to do about racism? It exists? Whining and yelling about it will not make it go away.

It doesn't matter what you claim your family did not get. Jews got reparations. No affirmative action is not reparations. Maybe one day whites like you will actually stop lying to yourselves about AA. That's the fake news. I told you what needs to be done about racism. Do not ask again.

I have a feeling youre going to have a hard time finding any living slave survivors to give money to. If by some chance you do, im definitely cool with giving them money. Do you know any former slaves?

Since the issue goes past slavery and since the loss of wages for those years impacts blacks today, try another response because that one is old.

It doesn't matter what you claim your family did not get. Jews got reparations. No affirmative action is not reparations. Maybe one day whites like you will actually stop lying to yourselves about AA. That's the fake news. I told you what needs to be done about racism. Do not ask again.

You didn’t. Post the link if you did. I asked Again.

Since the issue goes past slavery and since the loss of wages for those years impacts blacks today, try another response because that one is old.

Affirmative Action is a privilege is it not?

You want free $$$? You re kidding right?

SOME jews got reparations, but most other jews in history did not. The poor fellows who built the pyramids deserved to be paid, but living jews today sure as fuck dont.

Gotta say , ya don't back down IM2

Butcha really should chill

This sh*t that lives in your head & don't pay rent is toxic

~S~

th

poverty-in-the-US.jpg

poverty_by_race.png

slide7.gif

The day I get an ass whipping from you is the day that Satan ice skates in hell. Yout premise is flawed. Income is lower because education is lower. Try and turn it all you want, you lose. Loan denial rates are higher because of income. You still haven’t addressed the original question. You never will because it spoils your narrative. You don’t have the brainpower or honesty to whip my ass in this debate.

If that is the case Satan is not only ice skating, he's playing hockey and selling shaved ice drinks. I answered your question. But my thread started with these questions.

Where is the racism? The reverse racism? Anti white discrimination? Whites are on top of the charts in every category except poverty where they are on bottom.

Learn to read the words posted and do not make up what you want them to say.

You answered nothing, as usual. You never address the issues. You deflect and change the narrative every time. Satan is safe and secure. You lose. Like I said you aren’t honest enough nor possess the brainpower to whip my ass in this debate.

New Topics

Forum List

Back