When The Rubber Meets the Road

Who would you stake your survival on?

• Total voters
and assuming you are a good citizen. When it comes to pulling the lever for the next prez you gonna pull for Palin or obie wan know nothing.

To be a credible pollster, Wiwwow, you must be fair and balanced, so you need to call Palin "Mama Grizzly" if you're going to insist on calling Obama "obie wan."

We will have primaries.

I like her, but she won't make it.

While the two that make the most noise (Huckabee and Romney) are behind her in my choices list, I think there are five or six who I would vote for first.

Anyway, She won't be on the ballot in November.

But I would vote for her over Romney and Huckabee, but after Jindal, Cantor, Christie, Haley (Who is hotter anyway) Rubio.

But come November, if that is the choice, we will have the lowest voter participation rate since 1924

and assuming you are a good citizen. When it comes to pulling the lever for the next prez you gonna pull for Palin or obie wan know nothing.

To be a credible pollster, Wiwwow, you must be fair and balanced, so you need to call Palin "Mama Grizzly" if you're going to insist on calling Obama "obie wan."

I see your point but I'm Not Fox News. Fox News is the number one news station in the country. I never pretended to be fair and balanced but if a mod choose to he/she may insert "mama grizzly" I don't have a problem with that.

If it came down to Obama or Palin....I would be forced to vote for Palin. A third party vote would be a wasted vote.

:clap2:

That's why I asked the question. I hear so many "conservatives" on here saying they would never vote for her. But, what if that was the choice? Palin or Obama.

We will have primaries.

While the two that make the most noise (Huckabee and Romney) are behind her in my choices list, I think there are five or six who I would vote for first.

But I would vote for her over Romney and Huckabee, but after Jindal, Cantor, Christie, Haley (Who is hotter anyway) Rubio.

But come November, if that is the choice, we will have the lowest voter participation rate since 1924

You really surprise me. I thought you were a lot smarter than that. Sarah Palin is about as elightened of world events and the history surrounding the position of this country as it relates to it all as one of those critters she enjoys killing and gutting.

We will have primaries.

Palin is far less qualified to be President than other GOP governors. I'd rather see her stay a media figure.

We will have primaries.

You really surprise me. I thought you were a lot smarter than that. Sarah Palin is about as elightened of world events and the history surrounding the position of this country as it relates to it all as one of those critters she enjoys killing and gutting.

You really surprise me. I thought you were a lot smarter than that. Sarah Paling kills and guts the meat she puts on her table. Do you eat cows? You happy to let someone else kill and gut your meat? Probably an illegal.

We will have primaries.

Palin is far less qualified to be President than other GOP governors. I'd rather see her stay a media figure.

Oh me too. She's a constant source of fodder.

If it came down to Obama or Palin....I would be forced to vote for Palin. A third party vote would be a wasted vote.

:clap2:

That's why I asked the question. I hear so many "conservatives" on here saying they would never vote for her. But, what if that was the choice? Palin or Obama.

General Election 2012
WH2012: General

Republican nominees 2012
WH2012: Republicans

Sarah Palin approval
Political Figures: P

A two choice question was all it was. sorry.

We will have primaries.

That wasn't the question. "When the rubber meets the road" was the question. yOU HAVE BUT TWO CHOICES.

If those are the choices and the election were held today, I'd stay home or vote third party.

Obama has almost 2 years to prove he's not a total puss though, maybe he will. (Hey, ya never know)

And Palin will never get the nomination. If Christie were in the mix, I'd seriously consider him.

We will have primaries.

She knows more than obamaturd, and still is more experienced.

We will have primaries.

You really surprise me. I thought you were a lot smarter than that. Sarah Paling kills and guts the meat she puts on her table. Do you eat cows? You happy to let someone else kill and gut your meat? Probably an illegal.

Palin butchers her own cows for beef?

lolol

Forum List

Back