When The Obama Administration Became The Deep State

As we like to say here in rural America, "Barry Hussein wasn't from around here". His childhood in Indonesia is shrouded in mystery but the title of his quasi-auto biography allegedly ghost written by friend and mentor and former domestic terrorist Bill Ayers, says it all "Dreams of my father". Hussein Sotoro's father was an elitist African Nationalist communist who hated America. Barry threw his own maternal grandmother under the bus when he claimed she was racist after all she did for the kid when his hippie mother died and his alcoholic father finally killed himself in a car accident. Barry never was from around here and his core values never did reflect America. The fact that he abused his authority by authorizing the FBI to act like some 3rd world gestapo isn't surprising. Hussein was "deep state" before the phrase was popular.
Very scary, conspiracy Nut Job.

Weaponized DC and then handed it over to Trump. Thank you Obama!

In early January 2017, then-President Barack Obama, SHMOTUS Joe Biden, and a small sub-group of the national security team began their transition to what’s commonly called the “Deep State.” Based on the footprints they left behind we can tell that they took time from their real jobs of running the country, this proto-deep state planned, coordinated, and leaked a timed media burst of articles about Trump and Russia. Each of the stories was leaked to different outlets. Each story was published between the 10th and 12th of January. This was the turning point when the Obama Administration became the deep state.

At NRO on Tuesday, Andrew McCarthy came to an important conclusion about the Trump-Russia investigation. It has been increasingly clear that the investigation – to the extent we may call it that – started quite a while before 31 July 2016, the date long given for its formal launch. McCarthy suggests it began in the early spring, probably around the end of March.
I think if you read alot of History you will find it started here in the 50's and in Europe it started under A. Hitler and friends.

Weaponized DC and then handed it over to Trump. Thank you Obama!

In early January 2017, then-President Barack Obama, SHMOTUS Joe Biden, and a small sub-group of the national security team began their transition to what’s commonly called the “Deep State.” Based on the footprints they left behind we can tell that they took time from their real jobs of running the country, this proto-deep state planned, coordinated, and leaked a timed media burst of articles about Trump and Russia. Each of the stories was leaked to different outlets. Each story was published between the 10th and 12th of January. This was the turning point when the Obama Administration became the deep state.

At NRO on Tuesday, Andrew McCarthy came to an important conclusion about the Trump-Russia investigation. It has been increasingly clear that the investigation – to the extent we may call it that – started quite a while before 31 July 2016, the date long given for its formal launch. McCarthy suggests it began in the early spring, probably around the end of March.
I think if you read alot of History you will find it started here in the 50's and in Europe it started under A. Hitler and friends.
Wonder why the Deep state never revealed any of this until after the election LOL...

They didn't do it, because they didn't come up with the idea of Russia collusion. Till after Trump won.

.......except of course that the FBI was investigating the Trump campaign for collusion with Russia before the election.

Except of course- for the known facts.
So I guess Obama was lying again when he said no one could affect our elections? Wow what a liar.

You know after a year of continuous Trump lies designed to protect himself and harm his perceived enemies- I really am not focused on what Obama may or may not have said a couple of years ago.
what has the investigation proved? other than the corruption of the Obama administration.
Try waiting until they release their findings. God our cable media gabfest is a disaster...
These are type of people your god praised.
obama_sexual_predator_award_meme_fb.jpg

lol

.......except of course that the FBI was investigating the Trump campaign for collusion with Russia before the election.

Except of course- for the known facts.
So I guess Obama was lying again when he said no one could affect our elections? Wow what a liar.

You know after a year of continuous Trump lies designed to protect himself and harm his perceived enemies- I really am not focused on what Obama may or may not have said a couple of years ago.
what has the investigation proved? other than the corruption of the Obama administration.
Try waiting until they release their findings. God our cable media gabfest is a disaster...
These are type of people your god praised.View attachment 195454
lol
Least you stray into leftist Hollyperv for another 2 dozen names.

Forum List

Back