When the fainting stops

i dont see a link....nothing....plus i have seen both sides make claims....

i wonder what the real attendance record was....and why suddenly anyone cares.....

i hate to be this way...but obama is gonna win...i just dont see anyother outcome unless romney does something in the next what...6 months....we are rolling right up on the election....nc votes tomorrow....

btw: i voted no to amend the nc constitution to ban gay marriage

i think nc will be a red state come elections....with perdue not running for re election...the state is in a wee bit of turmoil right now....monies from the 'educational' lottery being diverted

then you have the embarrassment of edwards and his bunny money

with the way these rallies are handled now....i seriously doubt they would let me into the door....perhaps that is part of the problem....politicians are shooting themselves in the foot by excluding people ...plus the american ....is no longer a citizen..there is more to a citizen than just being born here etc....people no longer educate themselves....if we did...would we really have party bias or would we simply realize that both parties are nothing more than issues of distraction....

and look how easily the american people are distracted....*climbs up on soapbox*

while clinton was in office...the 'free speech zone' was born....i ask you..why isnt this whole country a free speech zone...i am old enough to remember when it was....

bush continued the free speech zone....politicians basically said...we dont care what you think..we want to look good for the cameras...when did the american citizen get excluded from politic rallies...

note: both parties are guilty

and then while everyone was all up in arms over some dude going to the white house for a beer....obama was signing legislation into law that simply negates our civil rights to a trial

He waited until New Year’s Eve to do it…but he did it. While expressing “serious reservations” about the bill, President Barack Obama on New Year’s Eve signed legislation that cements into law two highly controversial tenets of the war on terror: indefinite detention of terrorism suspects without charge, and the jailing of American citizens without trial. It also takes terrorism-related cases out of the hands of the FBI and the civilian court system and hands them over to the military.

AllGov - News - Obama Signs into Law Indefinite Detention of Americans without Trial

do you see that....detention of americans without trial....isnt that what we object to in other countries? how can so much american civil liberties be done away with...americans should be in the streets rioting and this law is why.....

and what happen to congress introducing bills.....that whole process is being by passed...too much power is in the hands of the federalists...

i could go on and on.....but i wont....*climbs down*

its a hell of a world when you are terrified of your own government....

do you see that....detention of americans without trial....isnt that what we object to in other countries? how can so much american civil liberties be done away with...americans should be in the streets rioting and this law is why.....

When George Bush started down this path to "protect" us, I was outraged. And I said at that time, that regardless of who became President, that the new President would expand the powers Bush asked for. And that the expansion of those powers would reduce our freedoms, no matter who was President.

Again, I was right. And so many Rethugs supported Bush's efforts. To save us. Now that a Dem is doing the same thing, now it is a problem for Rethugs.

Folks, this was a problem no matter who thought it up. And as the poster says, we should be in the streets protesting. Instead we type nasty notes to each other. And think we are "participating" in our guvmint. LOL.

This ain't helping things; you are stupid. No you are. No you are. Am not. Yes you are. Am not. And the beat goes on.

Just head Obama spoke before a half empty audience in Ohio. Not looking good for the Neo-Marxist

No, not at all:

COLUMBUS, Ohio — Saturday was supposed to be President Barack

Obama’s day, dominated by headlines of successful campaign holding its first rally. Instead, reports prominently included references to thousands of empty seats at the president’s first rally here — just as the Romney campaign wanted it.

At The Ohio State University, over 5,000 seats in the 20,000-person venue went unfilled on the upper seating deck and behind the press cameras —a sharp contrast to Obama’s events in 2008, and even a 2010 event with then-Gov. Ted Strickland which drew 35,000.
ABC News had reported Saturday morning that the campaign expected “overflow” crowds at each event, crowds which never did materialize.

more: How Mitt Romney’s Campaign Put A Damper On Obama’s Big Day

. Not looking good for the Neo-Marxist

As soon as someone uses a term like 'Neo-Marxist' I know they have never studied politics and don't know a thing about it.

Wy not save time and begin your threads with the words "I know nothing about politics"?

At the moment the US economy is performing as well as, or better than any other in the developed world.

But hey - enjoy whining.

As soon as someone uses a term like 'Neo-Marxist' I know they have never studied politics and don't know a thing about it.

Wy not save time and begin your threads with the words "I know nothing about politics"?

At the moment the US economy is performing as well as, or better than any other in the developed world.

But hey - enjoy whining.

Neo-Marxist is the most accurate term.

Your observation that the US economy, including chronic 8% unemployment both before and after Obama killed bin Laden, our first ever downgrade, record and unsustainable debt and deficits is "doing as well or better than any other economy" means you have set the bar very very very very very very very very very very very low.

At least we're not Greece, right?

But hey - enjoy whining.
The Delusion is Strong with this one.

But hey - enjoy whining.

Your observation that the US economy, including chronic 8% unemployment both before and after Obama killed bin Laden, our first ever downgrade, record and unsustainable debt and deficits is "doing as well or better than any other economy" means you have set the bar very very very very very very very very very very very low.

I like how you guys call it "chronic 8% unemployment" as if it has been stuck at 8% for literally years now. No mention of how it's dropped 1% in 8 months.

As for the attendance, not even Obama can outdraw "The Avengers". Dig deal.

Don't sweat it. As the campaign heats up they'll hire professional fainters if they have to. After all, you can't get more presidential than a concerned Barry interrupting his own teleprompter reading with, "Som...ah...ah it looks, ah...Iooks like, lemme see...is...is, has someone um let...lets...ah see it looks...I think...we...we, ah...need, might ah need...is, ah...there, is there, uh I mean...a doctor...some where..."

But hey - enjoy whining.

I like how you guys call it "chronic 8% unemployment" as if it has been stuck at 8% for literally years now. No mention of how it's dropped 1% in 8 months.

As for the attendance, not even Obama can outdraw "The Avengers". Dig deal.

It "dropped" only because you stopped counting unemployed and yes it's been stuck at OVER 8% for years now -- literally

Neo-Marxist is a ludicrous term which establishes only that the use does not know what neo-Marxism really is.

For an example of real Neo-Marxism in today's world, I'd think of possibly Hollande in France, but even that is a bit of a reach. Perhaps South Africa's ANC might be closer.

And if you check, you will find the US has lower unemployment and better economic indicators than countries lie France, Germany and the UK. Maybe not the best in every area, but all in all the US is doing very well right now. Which I realise is difficult for those who want America to fail.

Neo-Marxist is a ludicrous term which establishes only that the use does not know what neo-Marxism really is.

For an example of real Neo-Marxism in today's world, I'd think of possibly Hollande in France, but even that is a bit of a reach. Perhaps South Africa's ANC might be closer.

And if you check, you will find the US has lower unemployment and better economic indicators than countries lie France, Germany and the UK. Maybe not the best in every area, but all in all the US is doing very well right now. Which I realise is difficult for those who want America to fail.

You have set the bar very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very low.

Obama 2012: it could be worse, we could be Greece!

Woot!

Praise Allah that Obama has dragged down Keynesian economic theory down with his one Failed Term

Forum List

Back