When the Collapse Comes...

No I don't.
I'm making an assumption based on your attitude toward others that you are young and immature.

What!!??
People move around?..You don't say! Who knew?

People will always have attachments to their homeland. Geography will ALWAYS be relevant.
Making an ASSumption? Ah yes. Young people do that. :lol: And your rw hyperbole will make you a lot of like-minded friends here :thup:

BTW- just because some of you people can run to wally world and buy a bushmaster & bury a few coffee cans in your back yard, instead of starting a college fund, does not a survivalist make. :thup:

Making an ASSumption? Ah yes. Young people do that. :lol: And your rw hyperbole will make you a lot of like-minded friends here :thup:
So you are young and immature. I knew I was right.
What "rw hyperbole" are you referring to, son? Be specific.

BTW- just because some of you people can run to wally world and buy a bushmaster & bury a few coffee cans in your back yard, instead of starting a college fund, does not a survivalist make. :thup:

Speaking of ASSumptions, you are making a rather big one in that statement, weren't you?

Look over the thread and you will see that some of us preppers (I'm not fond of the term "survivalist - we all try to survive) have done more than buy a rifle and bury some coffee cans. lol

Speaking of ASSumptions, you are making a rather big one in that statement, weren't you?

Look over the thread and you will see that some of us preppers (I'm not fond of the term "survivalist - we all try to survive) have done more than buy a rifle and bury some coffee cans. lol
You can't have a rational discussion with obviously biased people ....who don't even know what they're talking about in the first place...He's just an agitator looking for attention..

Geography makes a difference when the land you live on has a fresh spring and a water well.

When you have more deer than human neighbors and a 28 acre pond full of fish things may seem a little different. When you have more tomatos, beans, corn, potatos and fresh produce than you know what to do with ... You really don't give rat's ass what they are eating at Denny's.

For me collecting the right tools to protect and work the land or provide for shelter is more important than stockpiling food, fuel and what others may find important.

Candycorn ... If anyone is worried about what they would do if the government were to fall apart tomorrow ... Then they have neglected their own responsibilities to secure their own wellbeing.

I am not saying that everything would be easy and safe ... Just that it isn't necessary to paint your barn.

Geography makes a difference when the land you live on has a fresh spring and a water well.

When you have more deer than human neighbors and a 28 acre pond full of fish things may seem a little different. When you have more tomatos, beans, corn, potatos and fresh produce than you know what to do with ... You really don't give rat's ass what they are eating at Denny's.

For me collecting the right tools to protect and work the land or provide for shelter is more important than stockpiling food, fuel and what others may find important.

Candycorn ... If anyone is worried about what they would do if the government were to fall apart tomorrow ... Then they have neglected their own responsibilities to secure their own wellbeing.

I am not saying that everything would be easy and safe ... Just that it isn't necessary to paint your barn.

Therein lies the gist of the matter. Whether you have secured your own resources to survive, or whether you depend on someone else to do so. I am all about community, and am happy to pay my taxes to support the infrastructure and help people in need.

What I have spent on my prepping is not huge. I own guns because I enjoy hunting and shooting, and I have since I was a kid. The rest was not super expensive. Giving up owning the lasted iPhone, not buying a new & bigger TV, not paying a monthly extended cable bill ect, were plenty to save the money.

They fear and reject things they don't understand or have been indoctrinated against.
They'll become statistics long before we will...and that's not a bad thing.

Forum List

Back