When Teachers Are Treated Poorly...

Depends what kind of parents they have, alot of times its not parents but just one parent and that person is usually working so long they are hardly ever around and have no control of the kid, or the parent doesn't work and just doesn't care. I am telling you what I have seen personally going to Kansas City public schools, suspensions was vacation time back than.

OK....you force me to impose the baseball model: change 'expelled' to 'transferred'....send 'em to the minors! A school with a lower teacher-student ratio....

...and a different 'kind' of teacher.

At some point, you and I would have to agree that there are children that cannot be allowed to remain in school....

...at least if we want education to take place.

I'm thinking more a basic training type Military environment for the assholes who won't behave in class, if you get expellled you don't get to report back to your house and play XBOX, you report to a Military run basic training facility.

And face Sgt. Grav!

OK....you force me to impose the baseball model: change 'expelled' to 'transferred'....send 'em to the minors! A school with a lower teacher-student ratio....

At some point, you and I would have to agree that there are children that cannot be allowed to remain in school....

I'm thinking more a basic training type Military environment for the assholes who won't behave in class, if you get expellled you don't get to report back to your house and play XBOX, you report to a Military run basic training facility.

And face Sgt. Grav!

:eusa_angel::drillsergeant:

Do you think that parents will want to have them home?
Bet they make that point to the kid.

And...expelling 'em places the onus on folks trained to deal with discipline....the police...and lets teachers teach.

Depends what kind of parents they have, alot of times its not parents but just one parent and that person is usually working so long they are hardly ever around and have no control of the kid, or the parent doesn't work and just doesn't care. I am telling you what I have seen personally going to Kansas City public schools, suspensions was vacation time back than.

Whatever educational system evolves needs to understand that it is it's job to find SOMEthing for each and every one of Momma's little bastards living in its jurisdiction to do with their lives, be it vocational training, college prep or busy work and a government disability check 'cause they're just not bright enough for anything productive, but deserve the dignity of activity.

Even the parents who care are going to need help pointing their spawn in a productive direction going forward with this society.... Educating the next generation is a responsibility of We, The People.

I would LOVE to see compulsory service to the USA for all teens and youths!

Step one is to do an extreme make over on our military and get it known as The World's Firefighters instead of The World's Police... Everyone gets nervous when the cops show up, but when the hose-boys arrive, most folks breathe a sigh of relief.

Whatever educational system evolves needs to understand that it is it's job to find SOMEthing for each and every one of Momma's little bastards living in its jurisdiction to do with their lives, be it vocational training, college prep or busy work and a government disability check 'cause they're just not bright enough for anything productive, but deserve the dignity of activity.

Even the parents who care are going to need help pointing their spawn in a productive direction going forward with this society.... Educating the next generation is a responsibility of We, The People.

"Educating the next generation is a responsibility of We, The People."

The questions staring us in the face is, what if educating Jimmy is obviated by the presence of Johnny?

Obviously the devil is in the details - my first thought is to separate kids, especially teens, in to groups of those who want to be in a classroom and those who want (need) to learn a vocation and remember that 'discipline' and 'parents' are both valuable tools in the tool box, but I'm not an educational professional - just an average Joe shootin' from the hip.

I defer to Americans who've spent their lives in the education profession for these details, but I stand by my base political goal for the education system to be to find something productive for all the boys and girls to do with their brief existences on this world, or find and identify individuals profoundly disabled enough to be granted a pass on 'productive' activity.

Obviously the devil is in the details - my first thought is to separate kids, especially teens, in to groups of those who want to be in a classroom and those who want (need) to learn a vocation and remember that 'discipline' and 'parents' are both valuable tools in the tool box, but I'm not an educational professional - just an average Joe shootin' from the hip.

I defer to Americans who've spent their lives in the education profession for these details, but I stand by my base political goal for the education system to be to find something productive for all the boys and girls to do with their brief existences on this world, or find and identify individuals profoundly disabled enough to be granted a pass on 'productive' activity.

"I defer to Americans who've spent their lives in the education profession..."

If, only, Joe.
It has been a very long time since that were the case.

Once extraneous factors such as race enter the picture, education is out of same.

I defer to Americans who've spent their lives in the education profession for these details

In education matters today, teachers are the last ones consulted and the first ones told what to do and how it should be done by people that don't do it...

We are an uncivil and disrespecting culture. Unless sufficiently threatened. For instance these kids probably would not insult islam like this because there would be no school by that afternoon. It would be burned with them in it.

Violence .... disrespect. I even read one report about a girl giving a guy oral sex DURING class.

I remember a time, long ago, when a teacher's biggest problems were kids chewing gum and talking during class.

The question is: why are school authorities allowing this to continue? Is this a racial thing?

One thing for sure; if a girl gave head to a guy in a Muslim school they would both lose theirs.

Forum List

Back