When SCOTUS throws out Obamacare what will he have left for stump speeches?

• Banned
I think the blame game only works with about 30% of the idiots in this country. Ironically about the same amount as there are registered democrats.

First lets see if Bozo can actually fill a stadium or baseball field in Ohio,Penn,Fla,Virginia,NC, and the other swing states. If anything, he will have to pay 1000 birdbrains to show up.

I think the blame game only works with about 30% of the idiots in this country. Ironically about the same amount as there are registered democrats.

There are more registered Dems..then Republicans.

But heck..I am willing to go out on a limb here and say you aren't in favor of getting rid of the electoral college..

Are ya?

Because one person one vote..would mean a true majority would elect our leaders.

C'mon, you know the answer to that: Bush fucked things up so bad and the House repubs wouldn't let me clean it up.

If the American people ignore the Reality of Obama having Super majorities or close to it for 2 Full years and buy that Lie. I am moving full time a Cabin in the Yukon, Because We would have to be the stupidest people on the face of the earth to buy that line.

LOL

The supreme court is not going to throw out anything.

Whatchu talkin bout Willis?

I figured since all my misguided liberal buddies had their crystal balls out about Newt I would break mine out.
I didn't get it on blue light special like you all so what's the problem?

Class warfare only goes so far before it backfires.

Hammer home the need for him to stay, and get a crack at replacing these activist judges.

That would be a pretty hard sell considering Americans Views on Obama Care and the Mandate. It's Pretty overwhelmingly in Favor of Repeal. Not sure how Obama is going to convince the Majority of Americans that the SCOTUS was being "Activist" when it overturned a Law they Believe Unconstitutional as well.

Sounds like wishful thinking to me.

Bush didn't do anything, it was the segment of the population that bought 250,000 homes that they knew they couldn't afford, then they borrowed against the equity, then the banks ran out of money to lend,,,and yet, 40% of Americans still Blame bush?

But heck..I am willing to go out on a limb here and say you aren't in favor of getting rid of the electoral college..

Are ya?

Because one person one vote..would mean a true majority would elect our leaders.

You sir would be mistaken. But hey, you are a liberal after all.

:)

Are ya?

To hell with the Constitution and any semblance of States Rights then eh. Lets just do away with it and let the 51% Majority hold Tyranny over the Minority.

Better think about that before you wish for it buddy. You are right there are more Registered Democrats than Republicans, But there is also Twice as many Americans who say they are Conservative as say they are Liberal.

Liberals are only 20% of America in every self Ident Poll they do, so I would not be in such a Hurry to have "True Democracy"

Bush didn't do anything, it was the segment of the population that bought 250,000 homes that they knew they couldn't afford, then they borrowed against the equity, then the banks ran out of money to lend,,,and yet, 40% of Americans still Blame bush?

Christ you are stupider than dogshit.

C'mon, you know the answer to that: Bush fucked things up so bad and the House repubs wouldn't let me clean it up.

If the American people ignore the Reality of Obama having Super majorities or close to it for 2 Full years and buy that Lie. I am moving full time a Cabin in the Yukon, Because We would have to be the stupidest people on the face of the earth to buy that line.

LOL

The Yukon gets pretty damn cold, you sure you wouldn't rather be on a island in the Caribbean somewhere? Anyway, I sure hope there aren't enough idiots to re-elect this guy, I think we'd have a 1930s style depression for sure.

Not all of them vote...

If they did, you democratics would win every election...

This stat only proves D's know how to get people to register...

You do know that Americans self identify with conservatism 2 to 1 over liberalism, don't you?

Look it up... I shit you not....

New Topics

Forum List

Back