When Romney wins the nomonation what will those of you on the right that h8 em do?

I guess I shouldn't say most people, but definitely political junkies and anyone else who at least tries to stay informed in SOME way.

That's still bad enough.

Romney has been the front runner for some time now and apparently Newt has lit a fire in your collective asses. So when he wins what do you do then? If Romney is to liberal for you will you just sit it out and LET Obama, who is ten times further to the left, have another term?

Many say we only got one shot to repeal O'care so does that even matter to you?

He isn't my first choice but by god he is miles ahead on the list as compared to Obama.

What has Obama done that's so radical? Besides turn around the economy, decimate al Qaeda and get Bin Laden?

Well, Obama signed the Lilly Ledbetter Fair Pay Act which strengthens employees' protections against employers who illegal under pay them. You guys are crying about all the damage Obama has done. So, it makes sense then that you think the Lilly Ledbetter Fair Pay Act is damaging and you side with employers who illegally under pay.

Why?

Which did what? Changed the statute of limitations on filing, and marked the first Bill that Obama signed and the first campaign promise that he broke.....

And which "promise" would that be?

Selective memory? Something about every bill being published for the public to read it for 5 days before he signs it...You remember all those lies about transparency that went along with it....

Romney has been the front runner for some time now and apparently Newt has lit a fire in your collective asses. So when he wins what do you do then? If Romney is to liberal for you will you just sit it out and LET Obama, who is ten times further to the left, have another term?

Many say we only got one shot to repeal O'care so does that even matter to you?

He isn't my first choice but by god he is miles ahead on the list as compared to Obama.

What has Obama done that's so radical? Besides turn around the economy, decimate al Qaeda and get Bin Laden?
He signed a bill that designates our soil as a "battlefield" and allows the possible indefinite detention of American citizens without due process.

And he ordered the assassination of a US citizen, extra-judicially.

These 2 things alone are insane. I don't even care about the rest. You guys were voting for this guy so that these kinds of things would STOP.

Which did what? Changed the statute of limitations on filing, and marked the first Bill that Obama signed and the first campaign promise that he broke.....

Selective memory? Something about every bill being published for the public to read it for 5 days before he signs it...You remember all those lies about transparency that went along with it....

Don't you think, if you're going to accuse someone of breaking a promise that you should at least know what the promise was first?

Don't you think, if you're going to accuse someone of breaking a promise that you should at least know what the promise was first?

So I didn't look up his exact wording, You know what he said and you know he lied...Give it up and don't act stupid.

So I didn't look up his exact wording, You know what he said and you know he lied...Give it up and don't act stupid.

You know. It's amazing how much work I have to do for you guys.

PolitiFact | The Obameter: Allow five days of public comment before signing bills

"will not sign any non-emergency bill without giving the American public an opportunity to review and comment on the White House website for five days."

I mean come on. You're already on the internet! Don't be stupid! Look it up!

You know. It's amazing how much work I have to do for you guys.

PolitiFact | The Obameter: Allow five days of public comment before signing bills

"will not sign any non-emergency bill without giving the American public an opportunity to review and comment on the White House website for five days."

I mean come on. You're already on the internet! Don't be stupid! Look it up!
And how many times has he done it?

Answer?

Zero point zero.

I don't see a scenario where Romney wins the Presidency. He and Obama are middle of the road and will compete for Independents. Democrats will turn out to support Obama and to block a GOP President. Republicans will be split between Romney, their hate for Obama and voting third party.

I agree with what was posted before. Obama wins big.

Obama is "middle of the road?"

You just proved that we can ignore everything you say.

You are beyond delusional.

Just because someone is Left of you doesn't mean they're not middle of the road.

it does if you are middle of the road or on the left.

It's actually quite simple, if Romney gets the nomination then he has the best shot to beat Obama.

In an Obama vs Romney vote I will once again vote against the worst of 2 evils and vote Romney.

Voting for the lesser of two evils is how you get more and more evil choices.

Teach the GOP that until they get their shit together, they deserve Obama, and stay home.

Romney is evil? What evidence is there of that?

What LAW is that? Firing people that don't perform?

Again?

Grow up.

Equal Pay Act of 1963.

I'm sure you've never heard of it.

And that was based upon Gender.

TRY again.

Does NOT negate firing for non-performance.

*Idiot*

You know, it amazes me how you can consistently come on here every day screaming and crying and frothing at the mouth .... about topics you don't understand in any way.

Equal Pay Act of 1963.

I'm sure you've never heard of it.

And that was based upon Gender.

TRY again.

Does NOT negate firing for non-performance.

*Idiot*

You know, it amazes me how you can consistently come on here every day screaming and crying and frothing at the mouth .... about topics you don't understand in any way.
Despite my demeanor? Has nothing to do with the topic, and your ill-advised posts.

Your problem is that YOU don't like my answers. YOU try to obfuscate.

Not buying it.

Try again.:eusa_hand:

It's actually quite simple, if Romney gets the nomination then he has the best shot to beat Obama.

In an Obama vs Romney vote I will once again vote against the worst of 2 evils and vote Romney.

Those of you who do otherwise are simply giving Obama another 4 years to not lead the country....

It's already fucked up enough because of the great divider, we need to get him out of there at nearly any cost.....

I'm pretty sure that if I don't vote for either Obama or Romney, that I'm not helping either Obama or Romney.
But you're not voting for a candidate that has a chance either, so in effect' you are throwing away your vote and giving the worst candidate a better chance of fucking up the country.

Those of you who do otherwise are simply giving Obama another 4 years to not lead the country....

It's already fucked up enough because of the great divider, we need to get him out of there at nearly any cost.....

I'm pretty sure that if I don't vote for either Obama or Romney, that I'm not helping either Obama or Romney.

A stay at home or a 3rd party vote will be a boost for Obama. And you can bet he's counting on a lot of that.....

That's what got us clinton.

Voting for the lesser of two evils is how you get more and more evil choices.

Teach the GOP that until they get their shit together, they deserve Obama, and stay home.

Sorry, NO!
4 more years of obama and it will be a generation before his damage can be undone.
Barring a GOP President taking office a year from now, I'd really LOVE to see a Republican super majority Senate.
The thought of obama sputtering, stuttering, shouting and pouting for 4 years gives me a tingle up my leg.

What damage?

Kids with health insurance?
Equal pay for women?
Funding for research?
Growing economy?

Don't be stupid

Forum List

Back