When Romney wins the nomonation what will those of you on the right that h8 em do?

Romney has been the front runner for some time now and apparently Newt has lit a fire in your collective asses. So when he wins what do you do then? If Romney is to liberal for you will you just sit it out and LET Obama, who is ten times further to the left, have another term?

Many say we only got one shot to repeal O'care so does that even matter to you?

He isn't my first choice but by god he is miles ahead on the list as compared to Obama.

Anybody but obama, period, end of story.

It's actually quite simple, if Romney gets the nomination then he has the best shot to beat Obama.

In an Obama vs Romney vote I will once again vote against the worst of 2 evils and vote Romney.

Voting for the lesser of two evils is how you get more and more evil choices.

Teach the GOP that until they get their shit together, they deserve Obama, and stay home.

So, yeah, I'd have no problem sitting it out or voting third party to vent my anger.

In fact, voting third party would kind of like voting "Present". You could have had my vote, but didn't get it.

Sit it out. Voting for a propellerhead third party just encourages the propellerheads, and makes the major party wonder if they should be more like the propellerheads to get your vote back.

Sit it out. Send everyone the message they have to earn your vote.

Sorry, but this makes exactly no sense. Sitting it out might express a lack of satisfaction, it might say what you don't want, but, while there is some value in that, it doesn't make a statement for anything in the affirmative. Voting for a third party you agree with more than you agree with the majors let's them know which way to go.

You seem to be assuming all third parties are 'propellerhead' (whatever that means) and not worth the time. How come?

Last edited:
Romney has caused a subprime disaster to us before.

Ghetto Shakedown

...The federal indictments charge that real estate dealers, lending institutions, lawyers and some FHA officials had conspired to inflate the reported value of cheap houses and sell them at high prices to people who could not really afford them. The ultimate loser was the U.S. taxpayer, since FHA guaranteed the mortgages and was left holding the low-value houses when the owners defaulted on their payments.

Responsibility for preventing such abuses rests with HUD Secretary George Romney, whose department includes the poorly administered FHA. In an eloquent if self-serving speech, Romney tried to divert attention to the broader problems of the ghetto, noting that bad housing was a result rather than a cause of ghetto squalor (see box).

That in no way could excuse what the indictments contend has happened in New York, where a Brooklyn federal grand jury charged 40 individuals and ten firms with 500 specific criminal acts, including bribery, fraud, conspiracy and giving false statements to the Government. More indictments were expected, involving a possible loss to the Government of up to $200 million....

...A real estate speculator would buy a ghetto house for $10,000. He would find a poor but working black, induce him to buy the house for $200 down, and promise that monthly mortgage payments would be low, perhaps lower than his present rent. Before guaranteeing a mortgage, FHA would send an appraiser to check the value of the property. The appraiser, who was part of the conspiracy, would get $100 from the speculator for claiming that the property was worth $20,000, and would falsify the detailed seven-page FHA appraisal form. The buyer would agree to pay that price.

To get his mortgage, the buyer would be urged to inflate his own income in his application to the FHA, which is supposed to determine whether a purchaser can really afford the housing. He would sometimes do this by listing a job he did not really hold. The indictments claim that in some cases Dun & Bradstreet would verify this baseless credit rating. FHA would agree to stand behind the mortgage, and Eastern Service would lend the buyer the money. The buyer would then often discover that the house was badly in need of repair, or that the mortgage payments were higher than he expected...

Oh for the love of (insert optional deity here).... are you really this fucking stupid?

It's actually quite simple, if Romney gets the nomination then he has the best shot to beat Obama.

In an Obama vs Romney vote I will once again vote against the worst of 2 evils and vote Romney.

Teach the GOP that until they get their shit together, they deserve Obama, and stay home.

Go suck horse dick, shit for brains.

Go suck horse dick, shit for brains.

Stunning retort!

Sorry, NO!
4 more years of obama and it will be a generation before his damage can be undone.
Barring a GOP President taking office a year from now, I'd really LOVE to see a Republican super majority Senate.
The thought of obama sputtering, stuttering, shouting and pouting for 4 years gives me a tingle up my leg.

I didn't know Romney had already won! If he is the candidate, I will have to plug my nose, pucker up my ass, and vote, however, if he is the nominee, Obama gets four more years by a convincing majority. It's time to think of where the power is and it ain't in the White House, think majority in both houses and ram change down his throat.

So, yeah, I'd have no problem sitting it out or voting third party to vent my anger.

In fact, voting third party would kind of like voting "Present". You could have had my vote, but didn't get it.

Sit it out. Voting for a propellerhead third party just encourages the propellerheads, and makes the major party wonder if they should be more like the propellerheads to get your vote back.

Sit it out. Send everyone the message they have to earn your vote.

Sorry, but this makes exactly no sense. Sitting it out might express a lack of satisfaction, it might say what you don't want, but, while there is some value in that, it doesn't make a statement for anything in the affirmative. Voting for a third party you agree with more than you agree with the majors let's them know which way to go.

You seem to be assuming all third parties are 'propellerhead' (whatever that means) and not worth the time. How come?

Wait.

What?

Now you want 'sense'?

You just agreed with the hysterical idiot claiming Romney supports Obama care, when Romney is on the record as saying he will repeal it... and now, suddenly, you want 'sense'?

:lol:

In their own way, each of the GOP contenders bring something positive to the table, but it seems Romney has the better campaign organization working for him at the moment. Of course, 2 states out of 50 doesn't make him the nominee; however, if he does go on to secure the nomination, I'll heed Ronald Reagan's 11th Commandment and do my part to help the team, but challenging President Obama won't be "a walk in the park", and a gaffe prone Romney during the debates won't help either. He may want to ask Jon Huntsman for some debate pointers if they are still speaking after the primaries.

You forgot to mention that Romney also has $50,000,000 in campaign funds :rolleyes: The other Repub candidates can't touch him in that regard.

And how much did Rick Santorum have in Iowa? Who exactly did he essentially tie with there?

Thats jesusland. As long as your a bible-thumper Repub like Santorum you'll come out alright. Thats no big revelation (pun intended ;) )

Those of you who do otherwise are simply giving Obama another 4 years to not lead the country....

It's already fucked up enough because of the great divider, we need to get him out of there at nearly any cost.....

Sorry, I think Romney is a horrible human being. Obama's inept, arrogant, and full of himself, to be sure, but deep down, he's a decent enough bloke who cares about people.

I don't give a rats ass if he gives a shit. he is not a leader. And if you believe half of the rumors he wasn't even a good community organizer.

We have to vote for the guy that can win even through may not be perfect. Winning is everything within politics and if we can force the country to the right then maybe we will have a chance at electing someone better.

Not to pick you out Matthew, but your post represents why this country is so fucked up. Because americans continue to give a free pass to bad politicians that they don't really agree with, all to win a pissing contest against the other guy.

Let me ask you guys this. If Romney win and you get Obama out of office what will you gain? Romney won't do anything about illegal immigration, besides trying to pass the same "Comprehensive Immigration Reform" that Bush did. He won't touch the deficit or debt because he's a big spending, big government RINO. He won't do anything about our Free-Trade Agreements, hell he even said he would pass a lot more of them. He won't reform taxes. He won't help the dollar regain it's value. He won't help jobs come back to America.

Romney won't do a single damn thing to stop the downward decline of this nation. So what the hell does it matter if it's Obama or Romney destroying the country? Personally. I would like the country to get back on the right track, and I'm not stupid enough to think that voting the way you guys do will ever achieve that. You keep waiting for our politicians to change and learn the evils of their ways, but what incentive do they have? You'll vote for them no matter how evil or corrupt they are, so they'll just keep doing it.

I'm pulling my hair out trying to understand how you guys have deluded yourselves into thinking that voting for an evil is a good thing for the country. That's like being happy that you chose to die by anthrax instead of cyanide.

Those of you who do otherwise are simply giving Obama another 4 years to not lead the country....

It's already fucked up enough because of the great divider, we need to get him out of there at nearly any cost.....

I'm pretty sure that if I don't vote for either Obama or Romney, that I'm not helping either Obama or Romney.

I'm pretty sure that if I don't vote for either Obama or Romney, that I'm not helping either Obama or Romney.

A stay at home or a 3rd party vote will be a boost for Obama. And you can bet he's counting on a lot of that.....

I am assuming nothing. I am intimately familiar with the third parties. They are all propellerheads.

Since I am a right wing right wing conservative from waaaaay back, there is no way I would vote for any of the left wing third parties. If I don't like Democrats, I sure as shit won't vote for third parties that are even more commie than they are.

As for the third parties on the right, I have known Libertarians for going on 4 decades now. I know the LP platform upside down and backwards, as well as every argument they have ever made.

Just as I would not vote for the left loony parties because they believe in the total nanny state, I would not vote for the right loony parties because they believe everyone will work in everyone else's best interest through the magical Invisible Hand if we just give it a chance.

No thanks to both.

A stay at home or a 3rd party vote will be a boost for Obama. And you can bet he's counting on a lot of that.....

And the left can say the same thing about it being a boost for Romney. So where do you go from there?

Sorry, NO!
4 more years of obama and it will be a generation before his damage can be undone.
Barring a GOP President taking office a year from now, I'd really LOVE to see a Republican super majority Senate.
The thought of obama sputtering, stuttering, shouting and pouting for 4 years gives me a tingle up my leg.

What damage?

Kids with health insurance?
Equal pay for women?
Funding for research?
Growing economy?

Forum List

Back