When Romney wins the nomonation what will those of you on the right that h8 em do?

Mormonism is different, because they present a series of books that they claim are additional material that contradicts all others

If you're not a Christian, why do you give a rat's ass about their "additional material?" All religion is based on text that is supposedly from God's lips to their ears. There is zero difference. You are the liar. That you're OK with Christianity, but you don't believe it, but you're upset with material that contradicts Christianity is complete bull crap.

Mormonism is different, because they present a series of books that they claim are additional material that contradicts all others

If you're not a Christian, why do you give a rat's ass about their "additional material?" All religion is based on text that is supposedly from God's lips to their ears. There is zero difference. You are the liar. That you're OK with Christianity, but you don't believe it, but you're upset with material that contradicts Christianity is complete bull crap.

I think it's WHY they came up with additional material that offends me.

In Joseph Smith's case, it was to scam less smart people out of money and get into the bloomers of 14 year old girls.

The only bigger bit of fraud I could think of is Scientology, where L. Ron Hubbard said he was making up a bullshit religion because writing Science Fiction didn't pay enough. (Also, his Science Fiction sucked compared to Asimov, Heinlein and Clark.)

I just don't like when people commit fraud, especially on folks who are really kind of innocent.

You have said earlier in no uncertain terms you will vote for Obama. You are a union guy. Of course, you will vote for Obama and attack Romney.

Joe's a bigot. He should be a Democrat already.

I'm explaining this to you once, and you probably won't get it, anyway. But here goes.

I do not believe that you can be a religious bigot. You either believe that your religion is the correct and proper one, and all others are false, or you believe all religions are wrong, and false.

Now, as an atheist, the squabble between Lutheranism and Catholicism is kind of petty to me. They both read the same bible. They both come up with different interpretations on sacraments, papal authority, etc.

Mormonism is different, because they present a series of books that they claim are additional material that contradicts all others.

Intellectually there are only TWO approaches you can honestly take towards Mormonism.

1) Joseph Smith was really talking to God, all other religions are wrong, where do I sign up.

2) Joseph Smith was a two-bit con man who was making stuff up to scam less smart people out of money and score with multiple women and girls.

All the evidence supports the latter view.

Unless you are a whipped dog of political correctness who just can't offer an opinion on something you must realize is damned silly.

I refuse to play that game. I reject Mormonism as a lie. And a rather malicious one at that. To what degree Romney has been duped by the lie or is helping to perpetrate it is sort of immaterial to me.

NEWSFLASH!!! You're not an Atheist, as I've informed you numerous times. :banghead: Atheists don't give credence to one religion over another. They all either are or they aren't. In your own words. "There really, really isn't a middle ground.". No picking & choosing. You're an agnostic at best.

Last edited:
NEWSFLASH!!! You're not an Atheist, as I've informed you numerous times. :banghead: Atheists don't give credence to one religion over another. They all either are or they aren't. In your own words. "There really, really isn't a middle ground.". No picking & choosing. You're an agnostic at best.

That's your opinion, which like your other opinions (like Obama is a good president) is kind of full of shit.

Sorry, an Atheist can see that there's more validity in Catholicism than Scientology, if you want to use the extremes.

It's a matter of the FRAUD involved. No one involved in Catholicism was trying to defraud anyone. L. Ron Hubbard pretty much admitted he was engaging in fraud.

Joseph Smith is much closer to L. Ron than a Pope.

No one involved in Catholicism was trying to defraud anyone

:lmao:

You're an atheist, who knows there is no God. But it's just the Mormons who want to have sex with 14 year old girls and the Jew bastards who killed Jesus you hate. The rest are as honest as the day is long. Them saying there is a God you actually know doesn't exist, isn't done for their benefit, no sirree. Does the word tithing mean anything to you? There's no God, but give them 10% of your income. Sin and a man will forgive you...for a price... but there's no fraud in that. Gotcha...

Last edited:

You're an atheist, who knows there is no God. But it's just the Mormons who want to have sex with 14 year old girls and the Jew bastards who killed Jesus you hate. The rest are as honest as the day is long. Them saying there is a God you actually know doesn't exist, isn't done for their benefit, no sirree. Does the word tithing mean anything to you? There's no God, but give them 10% of your income. Sin and a man will forgive you...for a price... but there's no fraud in that. Gotcha...

The loudest voices of tolerance come from the most intolerant people, you ever notice that? You dipshits on the left are always preaching tolerance, now we have a Mormon running for president and you hold it against him. Hypocrites, and the rest of America are watching you dumbfucks make yourselves into hypocrites. Romney will not secure the presidency, you will do it for him. Dumb fuck. You're the racists that we all have always known you to be. The sad thing is, where is the ACLU outcry? No where to be found, which explains alot about them too right? You are all a bunch of trash, and we will throw you out in November.

If he gets nominated I will vote for the lesser of the two evils. Mitt Romney!! One thing Romney has going for him that I like is he has outsides business experience going for him not like our current CIC

Last edited:
If he gets nominated I will vote for the lesser of the two evils. Mitt Romney!! One thing Romney has going for him that I like is he has outsides business going for him not like our current CIC

Go evil!!!

Maybe we should change our nominal form of government from "democratic republic" to "lesser-of-two-evils republic"

Last edited:

The loudest voices of tolerance come from the most intolerant people, you ever notice that? You dipshits on the left are always preaching tolerance, now we have a Mormon running for president and you hold it against him. Hypocrites, and the rest of America are watching you dumbfucks make yourselves into hypocrites. Romney will not secure the presidency, you will do it for him. Dumb fuck. You're the racists that we all have always known you to be. The sad thing is, where is the ACLU outcry? No where to be found, which explains alot about them too right? You are all a bunch of trash, and we will throw you out in November.

Um...dude...I'm on your side...

The genius says that voting for the lesser of two evils is still voting for evil. And that may be true.

But it is STILL voting for the LESSER evil.

Put that in other words: we are voting for the one who will hurt us the least or maybe even help us the most in correcting our direction.

So, yeah.

I was not a huge fan of McCain, and he might have sucked as President had he won, but he'd still be better than the Obamassiah.

And the same can be predicted with pure certainty of Mitt. If he defeats President Obama in the General Election, it is a lock -- a certainty -- that he will be better in that role than President Obama has been.

And what chance is there of repealing Obamacare if we put President Obama back there again? None.

By contrast, there may not be a ton of hope that we repeal Obamacare if we elect Mitt, but there's SOME hope.

And "some," in this case, FAR outweighs and out-values "none."

Joe's a bigot. He should be a Democrat already.

I'm explaining this to you once, and you probably won't get it, anyway. But here goes.

I do not believe that you can be a religious bigot. You either believe that your religion is the correct and proper one, and all others are false, or you believe all religions are wrong, and false.

Now, as an atheist, the squabble between Lutheranism and Catholicism is kind of petty to me. They both read the same bible. They both come up with different interpretations on sacraments, papal authority, etc.

Mormonism is different, because they present a series of books that they claim are additional material that contradicts all others.

Intellectually there are only TWO approaches you can honestly take towards Mormonism.

1) Joseph Smith was really talking to God, all other religions are wrong, where do I sign up.

2) Joseph Smith was a two-bit con man who was making stuff up to scam less smart people out of money and score with multiple women and girls.

All the evidence supports the latter view.

Unless you are a whipped dog of political correctness who just can't offer an opinion on something you must realize is damned silly.

I refuse to play that game. I reject Mormonism as a lie. And a rather malicious one at that. To what degree Romney has been duped by the lie or is helping to perpetrate it is sort of immaterial to me.

An atheist denies the existence of God. An agnostic does not say whether or not God exists. Criticizing one religion more so than another religion does not make one agnostic. The only thing that one needs to be an atheist is to deny the existence of God, nothing more.

Wow, guy, how about actually not making straw men and argue against what I'm talking about.

When did I ever talk about Jews killing Jesus? I don't even think Jesus was a real person.

My problem with ZIONISTS is that they want to have a little Religious Theme Park the rest of the world has to pay for, which is just bullshit. Most Jews walked away from that silliness a long time ago. So the Zionists have got the new game. Pitch to the Evagelical idiots that they need Israel so Jesus can come back.

But Mormonism is documented fraud. Even the Mormons kind of admit that, when they did a study of the book of Mormon and concluded the whole thing was written by one guy, and that guy was Joseph Smith.

Never understood why God needed money.

An atheist denies the existence of God. An agnostic does not say whether or not God exists. Criticizing one religion more so than another religion does not make one agnostic. The only thing that one needs to be an atheist is to deny the existence of God, nothing more.

Even if all religions are false, some are more evil than others.

Can we all agree the People's Temple was evil? Or the Branch Davidians? Or the Heaven's Gate Cult? The fact that it was no more or less true than Catholicism or Lutheranism doesn't take away from the fact the people involved and running it were some truly evil and crazy people.

I don't believe LUtheranism or Catholicism are true. BUt I completely understand why Martin Luther split from the Catholic Church. Selling of indulgences, simony, etc. True, it became equally intolerant in it's own way, but the original thought was decent enough.

Joseph Smith? He just found religion an easier scam for the suckers than his previous scam- fooling people into thinking he could find Gold with a stick. And they'll even let you do their teenage daughters! SUCKERS!

Matter of intent. Not whether it was truer than another belief or not.

Sit it out. Voting for a propellerhead third party just encourages the propellerheads, and makes the major party wonder if they should be more like the propellerheads to get your vote back.

Sit it out. Send everyone the message they have to earn your vote.

Sorry, but this makes exactly no sense. Sitting it out might express a lack of satisfaction, it might say what you don't want, but, while there is some value in that, it doesn't make a statement for anything in the affirmative. Voting for a third party you agree with more than you agree with the majors let's them know which way to go.

You seem to be assuming all third parties are 'propellerhead' (whatever that means) and not worth the time. How come?

Wait.

What?

Now you want 'sense'?

You just agreed with the hysterical idiot claiming Romney supports Obama care, when Romney is on the record as saying he will repeal it... and now, suddenly, you want 'sense'?

:lol:

Cal Girl it surprises me that you take what a politician says over what he actually does.

I thought you were one of the rare ones who could see through the bullshit :doubt:.

Forum List

Back