When Romney wins the nomination, who will the Tea Party's candidate be?

Cain has no shot. He lacks any kind of credible experience and his 9-9-9 Plan is DOA. I would mention the race angle too, but that just makes conservatives cry.

Romney will get the nomination because he's a good looking, white male that the GOP establishment likes.

As for the Tea Party, I still believe there are too many racist elements in that organization. I am not saying all TPers are racist, but I think there are enough that the organization will back ANYONE up against Obama. They will not float their own candidate.

Why is it all the freaking morons here pick names like TruthMatters and DontBeStupid? Seriously, why?

A conservative black man is leading the polls right now and LookImStoopid thinks coservatives are racist. Idiot!

Standing for limited government, fiscal responsibility and low taxes is "far right" eh? Whatever.

The TP's candidate is not one President but many members of the Senate and House that will result in an R supermajority with the majority of Rs standing for traditional R values: limited government, fiscal responsibility and low taxes. Then, it matters little which R wins the White House.

It's really gonna suck for you central planner, nanny state meddlers. Couldn't happen to a nice bunch of folks.

Cain will be another flash in the pan like Trump, Bachmann and Perry. They all have a 3 week lifespan

The TP will fall in line behind Mitt because they are really just the GOP now.
They will never admit this, because you know, they live in another world.

Like i said the TP are whores because anyone is better than Obama to them..

Obamacare gives us no choice.

As much as I will despise pulling the lever for another RINO, I have to to ensure that another debt exploding entitlement is never implemented.

When Romney wins the nomination, who will the Tea Party's candidate be?

I'm not ruling out the possibility that Cain could win the GOP nomination, but I don't think it's likely because of his 9-9-9 plan - because of questions about whether the numbers add up, questions about the tax burden being shifted to poorer people, and general unwillingness of people to put up with the drastic regulatory change which would come with implementing 9-9-9. (I think that the nation has PTSD from the recession and from Obama's changes and won't be willing to accept any more big changes for a long time.)

So, assuming Romney wins the nomination. Will there be one particular third party candidate that the far right will rally behind?

As a Tea Party member myself--I kind of doubt that many are dumb enough to run a 3rd party candidate--so we can give the worst of the worst (Barack Obama) another 4 years.

Romney wins the nomination--I will be 100% in support of him--as I would be for any other GOP candidate.

As much as I will despise pulling the lever for another RINO, I have to to ensure that another debt exploding entitlement is never implemented.

You can't explain how "Obamacare" is an entitlement can you?

The problem you are supposed to have with it is that it is a mandate. You are confusing your talking points.

Cain has no shot. He lacks any kind of credible experience and his 9-9-9 Plan is DOA. I would mention the race angle too, but that just makes conservatives cry.

Romney will get the nomination because he's a good looking, white male that the GOP establishment likes.

As for the Tea Party, I still believe there are too many racist elements in that organization. I am not saying all TPers are racist, but I think there are enough that the organization will back ANYONE up against Obama. They will not float their own candidate.

Why is it all the freaking morons here pick names like TruthMatters and DontBeStupid? Seriously, why?

A conservative black man is leading the polls right now and LookImStoopid thinks coservatives are racist. Idiot!

I never said "conservatives are racist". I think the majority aren't. But if you think NONE of them are, then you're fooling yourself. The Tea Party Movement started almost immediately after Obama took office, and well before he had passed anything "radical". There are simply people out there who, regardless of policies, don't like Obama because he's Obama. And those people are in the Tea Party and have sway over the direction. Add that to the people who have been conned in to thinking Obama's policies are hurting the country, and that's why I say the TP will back Romney when he gets the nomination.

As for my handle, there are too many people, on both sides, who choose to not read up and research an issue. That makes absolutely no sense in an internet era. If we're discussing a topic you don't understand, dude, don't be stupid. Look it up.

The problem you are supposed to have with it is that it is a mandate. You are confusing your talking points.

you mean entitlement to health care is really just an Obama "hope"?..... that even after being forced to pay for it one can only hope to get some....?

by golly i think you've hit upon a core reason for the opposition to obammycare...

at least Rino boy has promised to repeal it...

Last edited:

you mean entitlement is really just an Obama "hope"?..... that even after being forced to pay for it one can only hope to get some....?

by golly i think you've hit upon a core reason for the opposition to obammycare...

Did your brain determine that this was a coherent comment? Please make another attempt. This time...address what I said. Thanks.

you mean entitlement is really just an Obama "hope"?..... that even after being forced to pay for it one can only hope to get some....?

Did your brain determine that this was a coherent comment? Please make another attempt. This time...address what I said. Thanks.

think hard.....you will catch the drift of the coherent response at some point....maybe....

think hard.....you will catch the drift of the coherent response at some point....maybe....

Avoidance is a strategy, I suppose.

Its never leaving and the sooner you realize that the better. Obamacare is based on Mitts plan. Why would he ever get rid of it. He might tweak it a little but its staying.

Like i said: whores.

Had Obama and the Democrats had the nuts to let that turkey fly right away, you may have been right...but they knew it was a loser, so they made sure it wouldn't be implemented before Obama had to face reelection.

Lucky for America the Democrats and Obama are yellow bellied cowards or we would have no chance to roll it up and place it where it belongs...in the dustbin of history.

Last edited:
Its never leaving and the sooner you realize that the better. Obamacare is based on Mitts plan. Why would he ever get rid of it. He might tweak it a little but its staying.

Like i said: whores.

Had Obama and the Democrats had the nuts to let that turkey fly right away, you may have been right...but they knew it was a loser, so they made sure it wouldn't be implemented before Obama had to face reelection.

Lucky for America the Democrats and Obama are yellow bellied cowards or end would have no chance to roll it up and place it where it belongs...in the dustbin of history.
ok we werent talking about this.

You aren't. But he sure is.

So..... What I'm gathering is that the t-partiers will vote against their principles as long as they get a conservative OF ANY STRIPE in the WH? I'm not buying it.

LoneLaugher said:
An entitlement is a guarantee of access to benefits based on established rights or by legislation. A "right" is itself an entitlement associated with a moral or social principle, such that an "entitlement" is a provision made in accordance with legal framework of a society. Typically, entitlements are laws based on concepts of principle ("rights") which are themselves based in concepts of social equality or enfranchisement.

Entitlement - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

how is Obammycare NOT an entitlement.....?

Last edited:
So..... What I'm gathering is that the t-partiers will vote against their principles as long as they get a conservative OF ANY STRIPE in the WH? I'm not buying it.

Close.

I think they will vote against their principles so long as they get Obama out of the White House. I think many of the TPers don't care who gets elected in his place.

Forum List

Back