When Romney fails to take the GOP nomination, the lib dilemma:

Actually, if Romney doesn't take the nomination, that will make us just a little freer to vote for a third-party candidate that, unlike Obama, has integrity.

See, Romney conceivably might beat Obama, so to forestall that, I would have to hold my nose and vote for Obama. But if someone else wins, I'm set a little bit freer.

He could very well seize it, but your "when Romney fails" title is a bit overconfident for someone who's prediction record is epic failsauce.

Your name calling is also horrendous, bro. Step your life game up.

But you, being the plodding dolt you always are, didn't take notice of that same turn of phrase, dipshit, when you pals used it ABOUT Romney getting the nod.

Your transparent hypocrisy is duly noted -- again.

As for the balance of your criticism, be advised. Nobody takes you seriously. Your advice is never sought and never valued. I'd take sympathy on you, realizing that you are incapable of stepping up any part of your game, but that would require caring enough about you to feel sympathy.

Who with your track record of predictions used the same terminology re: Romney?

I dont have your illegitimate & awful track record.

But.....you are on a song of mine soon to be released. congratulations. :razz:

You can cite one example -- and only one example -- of my "track record." I thought that Fred would do well. He didn't. So you do have one example to constitute what you falsely claim is a track record."

In short, you are dishonest.

Ho hum.

Already known.

And although your ability to communicate articulately in English is clearly inferior, it looks like you were attempting to grunt out the thought that I used the SAME terminology which I had criticized.

And by Golly, amazingly, you're right. That's EXACTLY what I did.

It would be difficult to underscore the stupidity of the other predictions couched as established "facts," without parodying their lingo, you imbecile.

You are truly quite stupid, GoaT.

Forum List

Back