When Reagan Gave Borrowed Money To The Wealthy..........

It's kind of mind blowing that there's a brain dead element in this country that celebrates this cocksucker. I remember most of us agreed Reagan was a shit President until Fox News rehabilitated his image to justify the utter clusterfuckery of Bush Jr. Reagan is the man most single-handedly responsible for the destruction of the middle class and our fucked economy. Not to mention he was an utterly slimey individual who negotiated with terrorists and really accomplished nothing. He was just in the right place at the right time when the USSR fell, that's literally the only thing he has going for him.

I hope Reagan is burning in hell.

Reagan did the job he was hired to do by his "kitchen cabinet". They rewarded him with a house in Bel Air when he left office.

................in the form of tax cuts and ruined the PATCO union was that the beginning of the end for our middle class?

84216861.jpg

6-25-10inc-f1.jpg

Not the BEGINNING, no, but certainly those are two events that further exascerbating the problem that has been in evidence since roughly the early 80s when middle class incomes no longer kept up with the raising cost of living.

So, logicially, we know that much of what started causing that problem OBVIOUSLY started BEFORE Reagan took office.

LBJ, for example, certainly contributed to this outcome when his GUNS AND BUTTER policy for funding the view Nam Conflict kicked off serious inflation.

And (andother Dem) the whole idea of FREE TRADE started during the FRD administration, so I suppose one could propose that FDR ALSO played a role in the state of the American Middle class, today, too.

What makes or breaks MACROECONOMIES is seldom a single event, but rather a whole slew of events and policies that effect the macroeconomy over a GENERATIONS.

So what I am telling those of you who are more interested in the truth than making a partian point, is that the economy we have todday is the end result of all the economic policies that have been in place since 1789, but more realistically one can point to (world wide) events occurring in the last 100 years for a better picture of what caused the economy we have today

................in the form of tax cuts and ruined the PATCO union was that the beginning of the end for our middle class?

84216861.jpg

6-25-10inc-f1.jpg
Do you even understand how the tax system works?

Allowing someone to keep more their money is not giving borrowed money to them......

That's a load of right wing bullshit. Tax cuts for the wealthy is what created this enormous debt. People in this country...all the way up to the 1980's used to share and pay their way...not a bunch of greedy, inept, paper shuffling assholes. Americans used to be patriots. During the second world war every able bodied man under forty years old put on a uniform and served in the military. When we were paying for it any wage earner who made more than $300,000 per year paid 91% of the excess in taxes. That continued through Eisenhower's two terms. Now...with tax rates the lowest they've been in forty years all you can hear from the Republicans is "We Need More Tax Cuts"

I have news for you...."Trickle Down" was a bold faced insult to everyone except the assholes getting the breaks. It didn't work and it never swill.
So, I was right. You don't have a clue about what you are talking about. You are here to just call people names, parrot talking points you don't understand, and basically put your lack of eduction on display.

You do realize that spending is what causes debt, right?

No, scratch that. You have already proven you don't understand. Enjoy your ignorance. I hear it is bliss.

People in this country...all the way up to the 1980's used to share and pay their way..

Federal receipts in FY 1981 were $599 billion. In FY 1989, after the top rate was cut from 70% all the way down to 28%, Federal receipts were $991 billion.

Now...with tax rates the lowest they've been in forty years

In the late 1980s, the top rate was 28%. Now it's 35%.

35% is higher than 28%. Education in this country isn't what it used to be.

Liberals, never too smart to begin with, are dumber than ever.

ROTFLMAO!!!

You've been watching too much Fox News:

nytimes_taxes_graph.gif

Federal receipts in FY 1981 were $599 billion. In FY 1989, after the top rate was cut from 70% all the way down to 28%, Federal receipts were $991 billion.

Alright then...you stay in your goddam Republican bubble but I would like to have someone to explain to me if all this low tax shit is so good...what the phuck happened to the wages of the lowest three fourths of American workers. Their wages have stagnated but after adjusting for taxes and cost of living they're worse off than they were in the 70's. You people don't give a shit as long as your fairy tale is alive and a group of peons go to fight your goddam "boots on the ground" interventions in someone else's country. This insanity has to stop.

image4297.jpg

Last edited:
Reagan did the job he was hired to do by his "kitchen cabinet". They rewarded him with a house in Bel Air when he left office.
Slumlord Rezko rewarded Obama with a mansion-style home in Kenwood District before he took office, and now Rezko's in jail for fraud, bribery and extortion.

Funny how those things work out.

Last edited:
It's kind of mind blowing that there's a brain dead element in this country that celebrates this cocksucker. I remember most of us agreed Reagan was a shit President until Fox News rehabilitated his image to justify the utter clusterfuckery of Bush Jr. Reagan is the man most single-handedly responsible for the destruction of the middle class and our fucked economy. Not to mention he was an utterly slimey individual who negotiated with terrorists and really accomplished nothing. He was just in the right place at the right time when the USSR fell, that's literally the only thing he has going for him.

I hope Reagan is burning in hell.

It's hard to believe how much better Reagan was than Obama.

Forum List

Back