When Quality is More Pressing Than Price

The top five products where quality is more pressing than price are:

Number five: Vehicles and Vessels. If the point were simply to get from point A to point B on a map in weather-permitting comfort, The Corolla and The Corvette both go the same speed, legally.

Ummmm sort of. The Corvette gets there WAAAAY faster. I'll take the 'vette please!

Obviously there's a big difference between 'legally' and "oh, HELL yeah!"

Needs music...

Sometimes it’s all about the goods you are trading them for, and sometimes it’s all about the wallet-sized photos of famous Americans exiting your tight fingertips. :thup:

Quality versus quantity. You get what you pay for.
How would you know?

I know because I'm a Monkey who likes nice things and I have money. :mm:

I'm not rich by Wall Street standards so I have to seek true value in my spending, but mine is a lucky, fun, middle-class American life and the world's my oyster.

Never skimp on too-thin garbage can liners because they're cheaper. You'll regret it over... and over... and over....

Say, anybody wanna buy some trash can liners?

I wish someone would make some that cats won't tear into during the night.... that, I would LOVE to see!

My cat doesn't bother 'em. It's just annoying that I have to go memorize the thickness so I don't accidentally buy them too thin, even if they're not cheap.

Well, I don't have cats... there are feral cats roaming the neighborhood and since my dog passed away, they tend to get on my back porch and into my garbage cans. I'm thinking, if they were to make the bags out of something that deterred strays somehow, lots of people would pay extra for that. It's a pain in the butt to have to pick up strewn garbage.

I've heard lesser reasons to get another dog. :razz:

Ya gotta be ready though...

_________

Electrified metal garbage cans would be the funniest, but kind of mean to the stupid cats.

`

Never skimp on too-thin garbage can liners because they're cheaper. You'll regret it over... and over... and over....

Say, anybody wanna buy some trash can liners?

I wish someone would make some that cats won't tear into during the night.... that, I would LOVE to see!

My cat doesn't bother 'em. It's just annoying that I have to go memorize the thickness so I don't accidentally buy them too thin, even if they're not cheap.

Well, I don't have cats... there are feral cats roaming the neighborhood and since my dog passed away, they tend to get on my back porch and into my garbage cans. I'm thinking, if they were to make the bags out of something that deterred strays somehow, lots of people would pay extra for that. It's a pain in the butt to have to pick up strewn garbage.

You may need a locking trash can.

I still say electric cans would be funnier.

Just remember to turn them off before touching them :thup:

The top five products where quality is more pressing than price are:

Number five: Vehicles and Vessels. If the point were simply to get from point A to point B on a map in weather-permitting comfort, The Corolla and The Corvette both go the same speed, legally.

Ummmm sort of. The Corvette gets there WAAAAY faster. I'll take the 'vette please!

Obviously there's a big difference between 'legally' and "oh, HELL yeah!"

Needs music...

Excellent choice of music! One of my all time favorites! But this is what I'm talking about! In the 2nd video the GT40 is the car in FRONT of the 'vette!:eusa_dance:

I always laugh when folks in here and elsewhere make the claims that everything sold at Walmart is nothing but cheaply made Chinese junk. It's only partially true and here's why.

We've sold tens, hundreds probably, of millions of dollars worth of product to Walmart. They're consumer products of a leading brand name almost everyone would be familiar with. But they are made to our specifications, including all high quality component parts and all manufacturing processes. The products we sold Walmart were exactly the same as those we sold to other retailers all over the world, and they have an unparallelled reputation for quality and performance in our industry.

Now, what Walmart frequenly does is make their own knockoff versions of well-known brand name products, which they did with ours, and market them under one of their many house brand names. Their versions look similar to the originals but they're made with much cheaper components and with nowhere near the manufacturing quality that we and other companies required for our products. In the stores they're frequently displayed side by side but the knockoffs are considerably less expensive than the originals because their wholesale costs to Walmart were so much less than ours.

Consumers who purchased our products at Walmart got the same high quality and performance from them as they would had they purchased them elsewhere, and ditto for other well-know brand name products. But folks who bought the cheaper knockoffs instead got exactly what they paid for, pieces of junk by comparison. They bought cheap, they got cheap.

Forum List

Back