When Presidents Were Real Men

I know that life is not all about $$$, but why is it that since Mr. Obama became president that the debt of the Nation rose in more Trillions during his terms than in any other president's terms? And with all those $$$ spent, what substantial things are being shown for the purchases those monies bought? So maybe some may have foggy eyes to him because of all of the debt debt debt that people have to keep shouldering as if their own private debts are not heavy enough.

I can't even afford to find a place in the U.S. that I can sit and eat without having all these legal concerns fly right at me. You can't do this, you can do that. You must not do this. You must do that... I have to start carrying around a list of cans and cannots when I go out into the public soon. Do I still not have a right to defend myself in my own home and out in public?

I know that life is not all about $$$, but why is it that since Mr. Obama became president that the debt of the Nation rose in more Trillions during his terms than in any other president's terms? And with all those $$$ spent, what substantial things are being shown for the purchases those monies bought?

New boss is the same as the old boss and it is a sad commentary on life in these United States.. my reading and research has taken me down a road that has totally destroyed my illusion of what I thought this country was all about.

a guy can come in with a gun and start shooting, but if I yell at him to shut up or some other rude comment, I end up in the back of the police car. If this type of racial profiling has not happened to you yet, you might be in a good place. Racial profiling meaning, character judging, not physically judging. And the guy with the gun at McDonalds cannot be judged on his character since all he has done was shoot bullets and has not said a word yet.

I think all the presidents have been glamorized. Though, a few were truly great men at least in some respects.
No matter how hard the media tried to make him a man, the effort turned futile.
View attachment 86329 View attachment 86330 View attachment 86331

I bet Mr. Obama can't wait until he gets out of office. He can have some privacy finally then.

That narcissist will appear any chance he gets.

Forum List

Back