When President Obama wins re-election, how will right-wingers react?

Sure we have..

kkk greensboro massacre 1979 - YouTube

People generally wind up dead.

So let me see if I understand what you are trying to say;

The activist were the conservatives and the KKK were the liberals?

B/c it was the activist that invited a driver to get out and fight.
It was an activist that caused, what looked like a car accident.

After that, I can't tell who's who.

Greensboro massacre - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

KKK aren't liberal. They are ultra conservative. So are the Neo Nazis.

So the liberals started the riot and lost.

Thus proving yourself wrong.

:lol:

So let me see if I understand what you are trying to say;

The activist were the conservatives and the KKK were the liberals?

B/c it was the activist that invited a driver to get out and fight.
It was an activist that caused, what looked like a car accident.

After that, I can't tell who's who.

Proving what wrong?

The KKK were having a rally..and people went to protest it.

Then the KKK got out their guns and shot them.

They aren't nice people. Some of them burned a cross on my Great Uncle's lawn back in the day. But they found out very quickly that was a very bad idea.

Proving what wrong?

They aren't nice people. Some of them burned a cross on my Great Uncle's lawn back in the day. But they found out very quickly that was a very bad idea.

right, they are fairly vile humans.

however the video evidence shows fairly clearly that the protesters started the riot.

Even the Klan has the right to have a rally.

They had a rally on my wedding day, in the town we got married in.

I should have taken that as a omen.

Proving what wrong?

dude, that's not what your source said.

there was a death to the klan march. the klan was invited to face the wrath of the people. the klan did, and shot people.

they will probably find 2 to 5 incidents of Voter fraud out of millions of voters and call the election illegitimate,

crusaderfrank will continue to be a birther and believe that we've colonized the moon
willow will say on a daily basis that we're all doomed
the t will cry about liberty

meanwhile, everyday life will be juuuuust about........................the same.

Will they accept the "Constitutional" will of the people, or will there be riots and violence? President Obama’s re-election seems inevitable, as was further confirmed by Joe Scarborough on Wednesday:

Joe Scarborough: Nobody Thinks Romney Is Going To Win | Mediaite

by James Crugnale

“Nobody thinks Romney’s going to win,” Scarborough said candidly. “Let’s just be honest. Can we just say this for everybody at home? Let me just say this for everybody at home.”

“The Republican establishment — I’ve yet to meet a single person in the Republican establishment that thinks Mitt Romney is going to win the general election this year,” Scarborough continued. “They won’t say it on TV because they’ve got to go on TV and they don’t want people writing them nasty emails. I obviously don’t care. But I have yet to meet anybody in the Republican establishment that worked for George W. Bush, that works in the Republican congress, that worked for Ronald Reagan that thinks Mitt Romney is going to win the general election.”
Riots and violence are the specialties of the left not the right.

Will they accept the "Constitutional" will of the people, or will there be riots and violence? President Obama’s re-election seems inevitable, as was further confirmed by Joe Scarborough on Wednesday:
1st things 1st !!! lets see if Obama accepts the Constitution and abides by it in the next few days !!!

How has Obama indicated that he may not accept and abide by the Constitution?

(c) This order is not intended to, and does not, create any right or benefit, substantive or procedural, enforceable at law or in equity by any party against the United States, its departments, agencies, or entities, its officers, employees, or agents, or any other person.

BARACK OBAMA

THE WHITE HOUSE,
March 16, 2012.

Executive Order -- National Defense Resources Preparedness | The White House

Translation: The Executive Branch can do Anything it wants, and No One can do anything about it.

1st things 1st !!! lets see if Obama accepts the Constitution and abides by it in the next few days !!!

(c) This order is not intended to, and does not, create any right or benefit, substantive or procedural, enforceable at law or in equity by any party against the United States, its departments, agencies, or entities, its officers, employees, or agents, or any other person.

BARACK OBAMA

THE WHITE HOUSE,
March 16, 2012.

Translation: The Executive Branch can do Anything it wants, and No One can do anything about it.

stating that the law doesn't create a right or benefit.....means what, exactly, to you? sheesh

No worries here..........45% on Rasmussen yesterday. In the past year, has been consistently under 50% approval. In the last 60 years, any president under 50% gets his clocked cleaned in the general.

On elelction night, my plans have been the same for the last 2 years. Wings and beer and watching MSNBC all night................

msnbc-tca.jpg

BARACK OBAMA

THE WHITE HOUSE,
March 16, 2012.

stating that the law doesn't create a right or benefit.....means what, exactly, to you? sheesh
It is an Executive Order. Sheesh. Is there one single aspect not out of it's reach? No.

BARACK OBAMA

THE WHITE HOUSE,
March 16, 2012.

It is an Executive Order. Sheesh. Is there one single aspect not out of it's reach? No.

there's a precedent for executive orders.

I urge all my conservative pals to tune in to MSNBC on election night for the the hoot of your life. Did it on the night of the mid-terms and spent the night laughing my ass off watching the k00ks over there falling further and further into a state of perpetual misery. Those 4 anchors looked like they were sitting on a white hot tuning fork the whole night and I couldnt have ben laughing any harder. Its cant miss TV..............

Summer-TCA-Tour-NBC-Universal-JPEG-4.jpg

Here's what i suspect will happen.

Romney is going to lose because he's a hapless candidate who gives off no warmth at all. It's not just Romney that's the problem, it's the overall demographics. The GOP is doing horrible with women, hispanics and working folks, and until they fix that, they are going to keep losing.

Now, that said, they have a really good chance of taking the Senate this time.

Holding the house will be the key, obviously.

Would have agreed up until the contraception/abortion fight. 2010 happened because Democrats essentially stayed home.

That's not going to happen this time. Women are pretty fired up.

The Senate races that matter are happening in Red States where that isn't going to resonate so much. The Dems are defending eight seats, and the GOP only has to win three.

I urge all my conservative pals to tune in to MSNBC on election night for the the hoot of your life. Did it on the night of the mid-terms and spent the night laughing my ass off watching the k00ks over there falling further and further into a state of perpetual misery. Those 4 anchors looked like they were sitting on a white hot tuning fork the whole night and I couldnt have ben laughing any harder. Its cant miss TV..............

Summer-TCA-Tour-NBC-Universal-JPEG-4.jpg

still a small little man, i see.

same shit different day with you. ill bet you didnt watch fox in the '08 election to see the same whine. n'aw.

As an independent voter, i have had enough of the liberals who have turned communistic and will not be voting for any of them. The liberals are not what they use to be and they no longer are the party for the people.....they are selfserving people who have lost tact with reality.

there's a precedent for executive orders.

Yep, and this one pretty much Declares Government Ownership and Control over Everything and Everyone. It's called Totalitarianism. It's okay though, because it's precedent-ed. When is enough, enough?

The Right will blame it on the GOP not nominating someone conservative enough, and then when you ask them to name the conservative that should have been nominated, they will either respond with stunned silence,

or name someone laughably unelectable.

Forum List

Back