When one door closes................

The wheel turns drastically in many of our lives. It has turned for me at least three times so drastically that it verges on magical.

15 months ago I was going broke. So broke I expected to give up my home last October.

Today I'm in fairly good shape financially.

I am not in good shape because I changed, but rather because events outside of my control changed around me.

Tomorrow is promised to no man, folks.

I know that's rather scarey for some of you to admit, but that's just a fact of life that sooner or later reality is going to drive home to each and every one of you.

So True Editec, My Reality came and bitchslapped me when I became disabled. I lost alot but didnt become homeless because of my BF. I fought my case by mail and was finally awarded disability 2and a half years later.

The wheel turns drastically in many of our lives. It has turned for me at least three times so drastically that it verges on magical.

15 months ago I was going broke. So broke I expected to give up my home last October.

Today I'm in fairly good shape financially.

I am not in good shape because I changed, but rather because events outside of my control changed around me.

Tomorrow is promised to no man, folks.

I know that's rather scarey for some of you to admit, but that's just a fact of life that sooner or later reality is going to drive home to each and every one of you.

Not true.
We all shape our worlds and create our own experiences with the thoughts we have and the words we use. You indeed did create the positive changes that now surround you. Kudos! A job well done!

Another one opens.

What's been yours in life?

"When one door closes, another opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the one which has opened for us.”
Mine was when I retired. I quit working... for someone else. That long chapter in my life is over. Now I make more money at my own enterprises than I ever did working for someone else. Why didn't I do it before? Probably because I didn't have the knowledge to do what I'm doing now then.

Life is good.

My girlfriend flunked her first semester of RN school last year, so instead of waiting the year so she could re-enroll and try again, we decided to start a pre-school together that's now slowly becoming a huge success.

And then she became a bitch. I'd love to slam her head in a closing door. Like 100 times.

Forum List

Back