When not if American gets hit again

Feb 15, 2004
Another 9/11 is bound to happen I am sure....

Suppose another attack occured this Sept. just weeks before the presidential election - who will Americans vote for? I think Bush.

If all goes smooth and nothing happens Kerry voters will vote Kerry but if an attack occurs they probibly wont....because what can Kerry do? What will he do? It requires taking a stand - on at least something - doesn't it? If Kerry doesn't take a firm stand on anything - Americans would not feel comfortable with him against terrorist would they??

If America is attacked after 9/11 and Kerry is voted in, I gather most will be thinking 'oh shit'....if Bush is re-elected they will think 'thank God.'

This is just my opinion.

Sometimes when nothing is happening - people forget - they really do.
I have a poster of three firefighters standing the American flag atop the rubble of what once part of America - it is framed...I haven't forgotten.

Doyou remember the hue and cry over that photograph? NYC wanted to commision a statue of those three firemen as a tribute to the spirit and courage of the people of the city. However, the liberals had a problem. This photograph - this horrible, frozen moment in time - happened to have captured three white firemen. It wasn't DIVERSE enough. It had to be changed....corrected.

This is the liberal mindset in microcosm - symbolism over substance, doctrine over reality. God help this country if it's weak-minded enough to elect John Kerry.

Originally posted by winston churchi
Another 9/11 is bound to happen I am sure....

Suppose another attack occured this Sept. just weeks before the presidential election - who will Americans vote for? I think Bush.

Sometimes when nothing is happening - people forget - they really do.

I have been assuming this to be the end result for months.

It fits in so many ways to what the future holds.

The question I have is:

How many of you are prepared to see a terrorist take out a major area and have to deal with mass rioting and looting as a result?

How about a government crackdown and Martial Law as a result?

How about the declaration of not getting your Constitution back until things are under control again.......If EVER? -(government doesn't GIVE POWER BACK.)

Forum List

Back