When Muslims Mutilate Themselves for Allah

No, I have not seen the PBS special about ISIS in Afghanistan It sounds worthy of viewing.

No, I have not seen the PBS special about ISIS in Afghanistan It sounds worthy of viewing.
They make al quada and the Taliban seem nice.

The Taliban have no interest in expanding their territory, Isis does. They want the whole middle East and that's for starters.

Even though conservatives warn me not to trust Muslim Americans I have to believe as each generation comes they will assimilate into our society and live and let live.

And I guess if one day they are 75% of the population then it really will be their country at that point.

I will check it out, sealybobo. I've only met ONE Muslim American family in my county and they are VERY good people. I'm sure the moderate elements in Afghan society will have their day. That is, if we don't paint ALL Muslims the same. We need allies in the Middle East.

Christians have been known to do that too.
500 years ago. Muslims remind me of us centuries ago.

Think about how Muslims until just recently lived the same way they had for thousands of years. Imagine America if we never invented the car and computers and airplanes and boats. We just rode around on horses like they do camels.
Sure. Some places in the world haven't progressed much yet. That doesn't mean they are less human than we are.
They are closer to apes than humans.

Think about how Muslims until just recently lived the same way they had for thousands of years. Imagine America if we never invented the car and computers and airplanes and boats. We just rode around on horses like they do camels.
Sure. Some places in the world haven't progressed much yet. That doesn't mean they are less human than we are.
That's the very definition of prejudice. That's what used to be said of black people.

That's the very definition of prejudice. That's what used to be said of black people.
This time it's true.

I will NOT allow any of you to make me HATE an entire group of human beings. I will not teach my children to hate.

I will NOT allow any of you to make me HATE an entire group of human beings. I will not teach my children to hate.
That group of human beings wants to subjugate you and your children to their hateful god rules. They in fact hate infidels. Wake up and smell the jihad.

forget religion for a sec OP- Think about how stupid muslims can be- suicide; killing themselves brings glory to their "god"... yes because their god made them but now he wants them to kill themselves while taking out others. What kind of idiotic shit will they believe? How the hell can they have sex in their heaven/paradise w/o flesh bodies? lmfao.

Forum List

Back