When Mrs Clinton is Elected

America has 2/3 of the world's population of evangelical Christians. Women don't carry much power or respect in religious societies.
Having a woman in charge is no guarantee of good governance. Having suffered the thatcher experience I can testify to that. Nevertheless these barriers have to come down. I think she will earn the gratitude of planet earth when she dumps Donny.

America has 2/3 of the world's population of evangelical Christians. Women don't carry much power or respect in religious societies.
Having a woman in charge is no guarantee of good governance. Having suffered the thatcher experience I can testify to that. Nevertheless these barriers have to come down. I think she will earn the gratitude of planet earth when she dumps Donny.
It really would be pretty damn embarrassing if Trump won.

I am not sure Clinton is the best choice for president given the fact that she has been in and around the political elite for so long.
BTW, are there still English weekend houses in Wales or all of them are burned down?

To the Democrats, yes. Tres-embarrassing. And the end of Obama's transforming of America. :laugh:

To the Democrats, yes. Tres-embarrassing. And the end of Obama's transforming of America. :laugh:
It will be even more embarrassing than the Dubya re-election. Good thing the odds are stacked against it happening.

She will join a long list of women elected to the top job.

It is strange that places like Pakistan, Haiti and Bangladesh have already been there and done that.

Why have American women not featured ?

Anyway, better late than never.

List of elected or appointed female heads of government - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This nation is already seeing the consequences of choosing a President based on race rather than on how qualified he is for the job.

Only a wrong-wing cretin could look at what has happened in this nation over the past seven years, and conclude that now we need to elect a woman President, more than we need to elect a qualified President.

If the left holds up global powers like Pakistan, Haiti and Bangladesh as examples of progressive electoral accomplishment Hilary might be a viable candidate after all.

It will be even more embarrassing than the Dubya re-election. Good thing the odds are stacked against it happening.

Remember, media had Kerry winning until about 8:00 PM election night.

Forum List

Back