When Mr Mueller has finished trump.....

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
Do you think we could have him over here to sort out our Russian collusion scandal ?

Revealed: Arron Banks met Russian ambassador 11 times

Brexit’s biggest funder, Arron Banks, met the Russian ambassador at least 11 times in the run-up to the EU referendum and in the two months beyond, documents seen by the Observer suggest – seven more times than he has admitted. The same documents suggest the Russian embassy extended a further four invitations but it is not known if they were accepted.

It is the third time the number of such meetings has been revised upwards. For two years, Banks insisted his only contacts with the Russian government consisted of one “boozy lunch” with the ambassador.

Brexit was funded by Russian money supported by Russian online bots. They overspent and broke election rules and I doubt that Mays government will do anything about it.

I'm sure Special Counsel Muller can fit you in his schedule ... He isn't doing much here currently ... :dunno:

Mueller may just get perp-walked before Friday. ;)

In b4 leftists start jumping out of tall buildings. I think this week will be glorious.

In the meantime, Tommy can't even go out of his house without running into Muslims.

Do you think we could have him over here to sort out our Russian collusion scandal ?

Brexit’s biggest funder, Arron Banks, met the Russian ambassador at least 11 times in the run-up to the EU referendum and in the two months beyond, documents seen by the Observer suggest – seven more times than he has admitted. The same documents suggest the Russian embassy extended a further four invitations but it is not known if they were accepted.

It is the third time the number of such meetings has been revised upwards. For two years, Banks insisted his only contacts with the Russian government consisted of one “boozy lunch” with the ambassador.

Brexit was funded by Russian money supported by Russian online bots. They overspent and broke election rules and I doubt that Mays government will do anything about it.
Your avatar is of the civil ensign of Croatia. Are you an American or are you a Russian bot?

The giant timeline of everything Russia, Trump and the investigations

The investigation into Russian attempts to influence the 2016 election has grown dramatically in both size and scope. A complex probe from the start, it is now a nearly indiscernible blur of characters, charges and counter-charges.

This timeline is a tool aimed at understanding the growing number of dots and where they connect. Think of it as a map. We spent months checking and cross-checking sources of information for each item.

Dig in. There is a lot here.

Click on the image above to zoom in on dates and characters. For a more in-depth look at individual cells, check out this spreadsheet.

Your avatar is of the civil ensign of Croatia. Are you an American or are you a Russian bot?

BS is quite the suitable acronym for you :bs1:

Timeline: Every big move by Mueller

:puhleeze: ... The article you posted was from June 8th.
And so what ... Special Counsel Muller named a new defendant.
It's not like he took anyone to court ... It doesn't turn out very well for him when he does that.

He's spending summer vacation on an extended taxpayer funded fishing trip ... :thup:

Next week, he gets the big "You're Fired!" :abgg2q.jpg:

No more finger sammiches paid for by people that sweat for a living.

Really people should hang for sedition, I highly doubt that will happen. :(

But you know, some corrupt people in gov't will be ousted, so there's that. That's a good thing.

In b4 leftists jump from tall buildings.

Last edited:
is donny-liddle-hands also going to be able to "FIRE" all the stacks of evidence against him and his criminal cohorts..?

do ya think?? :laugh2:

is donny-liddle-hands also going to be able to "FIRE" all the stacks of evidence against him and his criminal cohorts..?

do ya think?? :laugh2:

Yeah, because you know, if there was any of that? It would have been used to tank his campaign. ;)

In 2016, that is. What year is this, again?

maybe he's just a soccer fan.. you should come out of your bunker more often.
used by Croatian Merchant Navy
created by Croatian Government & Parliament

i watched the game yesterday.. that insignia was on their jersey

ho hum
Actually no

croatia-2018-world-cup-kits-.jpg

Forum List

Back