When men don’t want sex

Yes, they definitely ARE working against themselves. A good cooking class and the willingness to watch a football game on a Sunday afternoon are much more useful in attracting a PERMANENT relationship than the willingness to jump between the sheets on a moment's notice.

Maybe that's your problem.

You might want to take a cooking class (if you don't know how to cook). A man knowing how to cook can be a powerful aphrodisiac for some women.

It actually WORKS in reality, if the guy is a decent and "real man." He respects a woman more when he feels like she isn't ready until she is ready. :eusa_whistle: In other words, it isn't for the game; it IS for real.

The funny thing was, the more I was interested in a woman, the less I wanted to hop into bed with her right away. Plus, taking your time made it better later.

One thing though, for women, it is not "all about control," although for some of us, a different type of that than you meant can be an interesting thought too. Women seek pleasure for reasons just as basic, physical, and chemical, that men do.

Perhaps. But would you agree that women are wired differently than men when it comes to how they handle their approach to sex in general?

You're the picky one, ain't ya.:doubt:

Ya probably. I've turned down more requests for sex than most guys ever had the chance to. Maybe I've just been spoiled on great sex with very desirable women. It's hard to count up the times but I've likely nixed intercourse probably a thousand times in the last 50 years and participated willingly something like 5-6 times that number.

So go ahead..call me a slut! BUT I'm a selective one!:lol:

your eyes are brown, eh?

Green. Why the doubter? It is simply a matter of opportunity..and common sense. Spend most of your time in places where people have most of their clothes off already..outside bars in the hot sun put people in the mood. Preferably one with a hot tub or bar side pool. Have enough money and time to entertain...If you go to an outside bar/restaurant get the best table with shade..order two of the best appetizers and don't pig out. If someone interesting comes along it's good to have something tasty and pleasing already there. It's no mystery cupcake. It doesn't hurt to have symmetrical features and perfect teeth, perfect complexion. Shower two or three times a day. Get your hair styled professionally... minimum jewelry, top name clothing but simple..not gaudy. Get a tan..a real one. Drive a nice car or be driven in a nice car. Tip generously...ALWAYS! Be kind in public. Learn how to dance. Be selective with whom you are seen. Women are jealous by nature..they always want what the most beautiful girl in the room is having. In some circles it also helps to have good taste in party favors..best wine, weed..cocaine and don't be stingy with it. For Christ sake learn how to please a woman physically. Don't waste time when the green light is on. Tell her what is on your mind and have a private place to go to. She will probably tell you before you bring it up if you are what she has in mind. Never talk about other women..not even if she asks. NEVER take her to a fast food place! If you must have crap food always have it brought to you by room service or courier..that makes it appear you are selective. When in the best restaurant you can afford tell her what's good there but always tell her to order anything she wants. Don't EVER order a drink with an umbrella in it or any fruit. For Gods sake go out and buy the best tailored 3 piece suit you can afford... I look good in a French dark chocolate velvet. Men ALWAYS look better in western boots. EXCEPT when you are wearing only swim trunks! :lol: Your choice in sun glasses is important. Either have the most expensive understated ones or Rayban "Aviators". Smell good! Find the deodorant or cologne that works for you and stick with it. DON"T EVER WHINE!!! EVER!!! Find the most interesting features of your surroundings and talk about THAT...If the most interesting feature of your surroundings is her..talk about her. Point out her best features. She didn't spend all that time on herself in front of the mirror for nothing. NEVER groom yourself in public. There is more but those are some of the basics. Follow these tips and you will get laid CONSTANTLY!

Ya probably. I've turned down more requests for sex than most guys ever had the chance to. Maybe I've just been spoiled on great sex with very desirable women. It's hard to count up the times but I've likely nixed intercourse probably a thousand times in the last 50 years and participated willingly something like 5-6 times that number.

your eyes are brown, eh?

Green. Why the doubter? It is simply a matter of opportunity..and common sense. Spend most of your time in places where people have most of their clothes off already..outside bars in the hot sun put people in the mood. Preferably one with a hot tub or bar side pool. Have enough money and time to entertain...If you go to an outside bar/restaurant get the best table with shade..order two of the best appetizers and don't pig out. If someone interesting comes along it's good to have something tasty and pleasing already there. It's no mystery cupcake. It doesn't hurt to have symmetrical features and perfect teeth, perfect complexion. Shower two or three times a day. Get your hair styled professionally... minimum jewelry, top name clothing but simple..not gaudy. Get a tan..a real one. Drive a nice car or be driven in a nice car. Tip generously...ALWAYS! Be kind in public. Learn how to dance. Be selective with whom you are seen. Women are jealous by nature..they always want what the most beautiful girl in the room is having. In some circles it also helps to have good taste in party favors..best wine, weed..cocaine and don't be stingy with it. For Christ sake learn how to please a woman physically. Don't waste time when the green light is on. Tell her what is on your mind and have a private place to go to. She will probably tell you before you bring it up if you are what she has in mind. Never talk about other women..not even if she asks. NEVER take her to a fast food place! If you must have crap food always have it brought to you by room service or courier..that makes it appear you are selective. When in the best restaurant you can afford tell her what's good there but always tell her to order anything she wants. Don't EVER order a drink with an umbrella in it or any fruit. For Gods sake go out and buy the best tailored 3 piece suit you can afford... I look good in a French dark chocolate velvet. Men ALWAYS look better in western boots. EXCEPT when you are wearing only swim trunks! :lol: Your choice in sun glasses is important. Either have the most expensive understated ones or Rayban "Aviators". Smell good! Find the deodorant or cologne that works for you and stick with it. DON"T EVER WHINE!!! EVER!!! Find the most interesting features of your surroundings and talk about THAT...If the most interesting feature of your surroundings is her..talk about her. Point out her best features. She didn't spend all that time on herself in front of the mirror for nothing. NEVER groom yourself in public. There is more but those are some of the basics. Follow these tips and you will get laid CONSTANTLY!

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

You need to write a book on how to pick up women.

You might want to take a cooking class (if you don't know how to cook). A man knowing how to cook can be a powerful aphrodisiac for some women.

I cook sufficiently well for my own needs as a bachelor. The sort of woman that's an aphrodisiac for are probably NOT the sort of women that I'm looking for, Toro.

your eyes are brown, eh?

I agree with Huggy about NOTHING. However, when the truth is spoken, you must give it its due. You're right, and it does work just as you say.

Even if you don't have all of those things working, it just lowers the number a trifle, but not enough to worry about.

I cook sufficiently well for my own needs as a bachelor. The sort of woman that's an aphrodisiac for are probably NOT the sort of women that I'm looking for, Toro.

Why? The women I dated were all educated, intelligent and attractive. Almost all liked to have a man who could cook. And I wasn't a particularly good cook when I was single. Why wouldn't a guy want that?

Why? The women I dated were all educated, intelligent and attractive. Almost all liked to have a man who could cook. And I wasn't a particularly good cook when I was single. Why wouldn't a guy want that?

I'm a Traditionalist, Toro. They haven't made the model of woman that I prefer in any significant numbers since the 1930's...... You know, the traditional 1950's housewife.

I'm a Traditionalist, Toro. They haven't made the model of woman that I prefer in any significant numbers since the 1930's...... You know, the traditional 1950's housewife.

Those are still available in the Middle East and Korea but you don't want to go there.

One thing though, for women, it is not "all about control," although for some of us, a different type of that than you meant can be an interesting thought too. Women seek pleasure for reasons just as basic, physical, and chemical, that men do.

Perhaps. But would you agree that women are wired differently than men when it comes to how they handle their approach to sex in general?

I'm on the fence as to what parts of that are socialization, and what parts are actual wiring. Nature versus nurture. I believe it is a mix.

I'm on the fence as to what parts of that are socialization, and what parts are actual wiring. Nature versus nurture. I believe it is a mix.

:eusa_eh:

Ya think?

Rogers and Hammerstein considered this one. There is a song in "The King and I" called "Song of the King." The King is pontificating on his double standard analysis of man's pursuit of woman. At the close of the song, he says:

A girl must be like a blossom
With honey for just one man.
A man must be like honey bee
And gather all he can.
To fly from blossom to blossom
A honey bee must be free,
But blossom must not ever fly
From bee to bee to bee.

I love that guy . . . ;)

George

Rogers and Hammerstein considered this one. There is a song in "The King and I" called "Song of the King." The King is pontificating on his double standard analysis of man's pursuit of woman. At the close of the song, he says:

A girl must be like a blossom
With honey for just one man.
A man must be like honey bee
And gather all he can.
To fly from blossom to blossom
A honey bee must be free,
But blossom must not ever fly
From bee to bee to bee.

I love that guy . . . ;)

George

Well, isn't that convenient...for men :doubt:

Forum List