When McCain said it, bad, Obama says it , good.

Yep. Conservatives only think in straight lines. Suits their purpose. Think their reaction to the Kerry flip flopping sound bite "he voted for it before he voted against it". It's the win that matters, not the details. And that's why a huge section of them should not be allowed to vote, or should pass some remedial intelligence test just to make sure they have grey matter between the ears...

see right here Doc....you are no different then those you are refering to.....thinking in a straight line.....sit down now when i tell you this,it might be hard for you to comprehend.....ready.....there are Liberals who also think in straight lines (you apparently)who also believe its the WIN that matters,not the details,and why a HUGE section of THEM should not be allowed to vote,or should pass some remedial IQ test just to make sure they have some grey matter between the ears....
its a 2 sided coin Doc......maybe one day you will realize this.....

I've been here too long. I can look at the posters name and know their opinion without even reading their posts.
Why would anyone consider being bipartisan when you hate the other party's peoples guts?

Democrats elect leaders.

yea like Nancy Pelosi,Harry Reid,John Kerry,Ted Kennedy,do i need to go on?......if you call people like this leaders.....then lady you dont know what a leader is....the only REAL leaders in this country are the ones you never hear about,BECAUSE people like the ones i just mentioned,use their power to keep those who we should hear,from being heard.....and Republicans are no different,same happens there....

Obama is going to make calculated political statements, like any president does.

My question is who has more credibility?

McCain, you, and the GOP more broadly never once said or posted that the economy was in trouble, until the last six months ....who in fact, spent most of the last 18 months telling us the Bush economy was pretty darn good

Or, the people like Obama and Paul Krugman who said bush was fucking up, the economy was weak, and it was possibly heading for the cliff?

I don't remember you, McCain, or ANY republican message board postrer prior to 6 months ago say the bush economy was a fraud and possibly headed for the cliff. I clearly remember Obama and most other liberals saying it.

well which was the truth from obamalama,, "It's the worst ever" or "It's not as bad as I told you it was"? Which?

you're right.

Obama is a liar, a Marxist, and a hypocrite.

I should have been smart like you, and voted for the guy that supported Bush policies 95% of the time.

Yes, you should have, but you didn't. Now we are all effed up!

Democrats elect leaders.

yea like Nancy Pelosi,Harry Reid,John Kerry,Ted Kennedy,do i need to go on?......if you call people like this leaders.....then lady you dont know what a leader is....the only REAL leaders in this country are the ones you never hear about,BECAUSE people like the ones i just mentioned,use their power to keep those who we should hear,from being heard.....and Republicans are no different,same happens there....

:clap2:

I should have been smart like you, and voted for the guy that supported Bush policies 95% of the time.
this is such a dumbass statement.....let me ask you something Red.....if Bush was say a Democrat,do you think Obama would have backed him 90% of the time while in Congress?

How quickly we forget... 2006.

so you admit that since your party took control in 2006 the country has gone steadily downhill.. That's what I think too. .

Boy, some of you really need to start reading for comprehension.

you said you kicked ass the last two elections,, just as soon as pop up pelosi and reid took over things went to shit. No babe,, we didn't forget, we're watching you..

so you admit that since your party took control in 2006 the country has gone steadily downhill.. That's what I think too. .

you said you kicked ass the last two elections,, just as soon as pop up pelosi and reid took over things went to shit. No babe,, we didn't forget, we're watching you..

:rolleyes: :lol:

You can watch us, just get the hell out of the way. Republicans are now the party of no, their plan is to obstruct for the next 4 to 8 years. They should be embarrassed.

You can watch us, just get the hell out of the way. Republicans are now the party of no, their plan is to obstruct for the next 4 to 8 years. They should be embarrassed.

Actually, I think that the Republicans are trying to make some changes for the better.

With Michael Steele running the show, soon the Republican party will be indistinguishable from the Democrats. :lol:

we're not, we learned from the masters of obstructionism.. you just can't stand it cause it's our turn to be patriotic and we're doing it at the top of our lungs while your guy effs up the country..

Actually, I think that the Republicans are trying to make some changes for the better.

With Michael Steele running the show, soon the Republican party will be indistinguishable from the Democrats. :lol:

Rush won't let that happen. He'll order his party to get Steele out with some operation chaos III or something.

The Republicans are to blame for the budget that went out of control in the last 8 years. This is exactly why the economy is in dire straights. However, I fail to see how Obama is change when all he's doing is amplifying the wrong the Republicans did? Wasting trillions of dollars is insanity, and will destroy what little jobs we have left. Wasteful spending on wars, welfare, medicare, etc has brought us to the brink, and the only sensible solution is for government to drastically reduce in size.

The Republicans are to blame for the budget that went out of control in the last 8 years. This is exactly why the economy is in dire straights. However, I fail to see how Obama is change when all he's doing is amplifying the wrong the Republicans did? Wasting trillions of dollars is insanity, and will destroy what little jobs we have left. Wasteful spending on wars, welfare, medicare, etc has brought us to the brink, and the only sensible solution is for government to drastically reduce in size.

only partially, the democrats did their share with the dodds fwanks waters, debacle..

Forum List

Back