When McCain said it, bad, Obama says it , good.

no, i was just too unsure of him, still felt disappointed in how his side and the DNC treated hillary...just wasn't ready to get behind him with my support, forgiveness hadn't set in yet, i suppose.

But now that he is President, I HOPE he does well in the job...

ahhhh man hater huh?

no, silly! i just had alot of reservations, and i'm a stickler on injustices...

me too---why can't things be fair ? :lol:

It's not that he's all of a sudden making positive statements. It's that he or anyone can think they Obama has any credibility at all after just a few weeks ago we were on the brink of a catastrophe of a magnitude unseen in our lifetime. That if we didn't approve a bloated bill that no one even had the chance to read we were all gonna DIEEEEE!!!!

And now just like that, snap of the fingers, lickety split, abra cadbara, "It's not so bad" Believe me now don't believe all the other stuff I said before.

Are you all such fucking sheep?

View attachment 7042

"Hello? Hello? I've been talking for 10 minutes are you there?"

soon as pop up pelosi and reid get through writing their next redistribution bill we will be in crisis mode again,. make no mistake,, I wonder who the next diversion will be?

I've decided to downgrade my opinion of American people from sheep to lemmings

320sw0sw7847.gif

Sort of reminiscent of being rushed into war over false information, eh? :eusa_whistle:

I think most Americans are too busy working and raising their children to understand the truth about what the talking heads are telling them on the evening news. People want to believe their elected officials are representing their best interest, but who has time to follow all of it and be sure of the facts involved with the lies?

The shepherds of our economy have led us to the precipice of default, but we will not go over that cliff. Fact is, Americans are resilient and resourceful and the world would be nowhere without the blood, sweat and tears of the American worker.

Labor is prior to, and independent of, capital. Capital is only the fruit of labor, and could never have existed if Labor had not first existed. Labor is superior to capital, and deserves much the higher consideration.

~ Abraham Lincoln

soon as pop up pelosi and reid get through writing their next redistribution bill we will be in crisis mode again,. make no mistake,, I wonder who the next diversion will be?

320sw0sw7847.gif

Sort of reminiscent of being rushed into war over false information, eh? :eusa_whistle:

I think most Americans are too busy working and raising their children to understand the truth about what the talking heads are telling them on the evening news. People want to believe their elected officials are representing their best interest, but who has time to follow all of it and be sure of the facts involved with the lies?

The shepherds of our economy have led us to the precipice of default, but we will not go over that cliff. Fact is, Americans are resilient and resourceful and the world would be nowhere without the blood, sweat and tears of the American worker.

Labor is prior to, and independent of, capital. Capital is only the fruit of labor, and could never have existed if Labor had not first existed. Labor is superior to capital, and deserves much the higher consideration.

~ Abraham Lincoln

Didn't Bush say that ?

320sw0sw7847.gif

~ Abraham Lincoln

Didn't Bush say that ?

I don't know? If he did, he was quoting Lincoln. :D

Didn't Bush say that ?

I don't know? If he did, he was quoting Lincoln. :D

my bad----I meant the thingy about our labor force being strong and pulling us through

[Labor is prior to, and independent of, capital. Capital is only the fruit of labor, and could never have existed if Labor had not first existed. Labor is superior to capital, and deserves much the higher consideration.

~ Abraham Lincoln/B]

what an incredibly enlightening quote!

[Labor is prior to, and independent of, capital. Capital is only the fruit of labor, and could never have existed if Labor had not first existed. Labor is superior to capital, and deserves much the higher consideration.

~ Abraham Lincoln/B]

If it is true---why are we inventing money and dispersing it so people can get a job ?

It seems the current president has learned over the last few weeks that everytime he came out and dogged the great country to market tanked..it has no faith in him at all. Tax breaks, Bush's tax break are what is needed. For example, Japan gave tax cuts and their citizens go out and buy cars.

King Obama has other ideas.

~ Abraham Lincoln/B]

If it is true---why are we inventing money and dispersing it so people can get a job ?

good question.

i think they call this a kick start....after a complete collapse due to it NOT being that way.

once labor begins laboring again, the money from the fruits of their labor, will continue to grow the economy and the kick start would be called successful...is my best guess...

When McCain told everyone the economy was sound you liberals all called him mistaken, foolish and stupid.

So now what does that make Obama?

Obama says US economy sound, reassures investors

McCain wanted to continue doing nothing, Obama is defending steps that he and his economic team are taking to bring the country out of this recession.

McCain said himself that he is weak on the economy, we all took him at his word on that. Obama was accused of making the market skittish everytime he or Geithner opened their mouths, the Dow has rallied over the last few days and the criticism now is that he is making positive comments regarding the state of the union.

Sheesh. I'm beginning to wonder if fatboy Rush is the only one wanting the president to fail. :lol:

It's not that he's all of a sudden making positive statements. It's that he or anyone can think Obama has any credibility at all after just a few weeks ago we were on the brink of a catastrophe of a magnitude unseen in our lifetime. That if we didn't approve a bloated bill that no one even had the chance to read we were all gonna DIEEEEE!!!!

And now just like that, snap of the fingers, lickety split, abra cadbara, "It's not so bad" Believe me now don't believe all the other stuff I said before.

View attachment 7042

No Dems are not sheep. We just believe in Obama's intelligence and grasp of the issues. He is the one who was seeing the big picture and he is following through so far.

It would have been chaos putting that senile old man in the WH, he had no idea what he was even talking about most of the time. I will never forget his speech on Iraq where Lieberman and Graham both had to correct him and that was his best issue.

Conservatives like pliable presidents, they want others in their party to lead. Democrats elect leaders. There may be bumps in the road but we will get through this. If McCain had been elected, I wouldn't be too sure.

RetardedGayPVT,

McCain lied and Obama is being truthful after the stimulus package was released. The economy will imrpve - Obama says so.

McCain wanted to continue doing nothing, Obama is defending steps that he and his economic team are taking to bring the country out of this recession.

McCain said himself that he is weak on the economy, we all took him at his word on that. Obama was accused of making the market skittish everytime he or Geithner opened their mouths, the Dow has rallied over the last few days and the criticism now is that he is making positive comments regarding the state of the union.

Sheesh. I'm beginning to wonder if fatboy Rush is the only one wanting the president to fail. :lol:

It's not that he's all of a sudden making positive statements. It's that he or anyone can think Obama has any credibility at all after just a few weeks ago we were on the brink of a catastrophe of a magnitude unseen in our lifetime. That if we didn't approve a bloated bill that no one even had the chance to read we were all gonna DIEEEEE!!!!

View attachment 7042

N
o Dems are not sheep. We just believe in Obama's intelligence and grasp of the issues. He is the one who was seeing the big picture and he is following through so far.

You mean the catastrophe that all of a sudden is not so bad?

It would have been chaos putting that senile old man in the WH, he had no idea what he was even talking about most of the time. I will never forget his speech on Iraq where Lieberman and Graham both had to correct him and that was his best issue.

Good thing I didn't vote for McCain then huh. Oh BTW I didn't vote for obama either.
And the sheep, now downgraded to lemmings comment was not directed at any party but at party followers in general who have willingly relinquished their reason to the politicians.

Conservatives like pliable presidents, they want others in their party to lead. Democrats elect leaders. There may be bumps in the road but we will get through this. If McCain had been elected, I wouldn't be too sure.

And Dimocrats, note that I didn't say liberal because there are no true liberals in the Dimocratic party, like a president who says "Here write the biggest spending bill in history. I won't even bother to read it but I'll scare the public into supporting it and we can get it passed before anyone knows what's in it."

As I said:

Fucking Lemmings

320sw0sw7847.gif

View attachment 7042

N

You mean the catastrophe that all of a sudden is not so bad?

Good thing I didn't vote for McCain then huh. Oh BTW I didn't vote for obama either.
And the sheep, now downgraded to lemmings comment was not directed at any party but at party followers in general who have willingly relinquished their reason to the politicians.

And Dimocrats, note that I didn't say liberal because there are no true liberals in the Dimocratic party, like a president who says "Here write the biggest spending bill in history. I won't even bother to read it but I'll scare the public into supporting it and we can get it passed before anyone knows what's in it."

As I said:

Fucking Lemmings

320sw0sw7847.gif

:lol: Oh Christ, another Republican who won't admit to it because your party lost the second election in a row so decidedly. Of course you aren't an R or a D, you like sitting on the fence taking potshots at both sides. You can never lose that way.

I've only been here for 50 posts and that lemming vid is getting pretty lame.

When McCain told everyone the economy was sound you liberals all called him mistaken, foolish and stupid.

let me explain this so that even a two-time bush voter, who still thinks the iraq war was a great idea can understand it.

McCain said the fundamentals were strong, AND he and every single other republican denied we were in a recession or that the bush economy was headed for the cliff. You, MCain, and Rush Limbaugh refused to recognize this reality until you belatedly realized that, for calculated political reasons, you had to throw baby george under the train. It was only when you realized that a political election was at stake you even remotely acknowleged that the nation's economy was sucking wind.

This recession started in 2007. Obama has spent years saying the economy was headed for the cliff.

And the very first sentence of your link quotes the admin saying the economy is still tanking.

so which is it.. cut the shit,, put ink to paper

was obamalama lying when he siad:: "our economy is the worst we've ever seen in our lifetime" or "it's not as bad as we said it was"? which?

let me explain this so that even a two-time bush voter, who still thinks the iraq war was a great idea can understand it.

McCain said the fundamentals were strong, AND he and every single other republican denied we were in a recession or that the bush economy was headed for the cliff. You, MCain, and Rush Limbaugh refused to recognize this reality until you belatedly realized that, for calculated political reasons, you had to throw baby george under the train. It was only when you realized that a political election was at stake you even remotely acknowleged that the nation's economy was sucking wind.

This recession started in 2007. Obama has spent years saying the economy was headed for the cliff.

And the very first sentence of your link quotes the admin saying the economy is still tanking.

was obamalama lying when he siad:: "our economy is the worst we've ever seen in our lifetime" or "it's not as bad as we said it was"? which?

Is it suppose to always stay the same? never change with actions taken or with time? and god forbid if it does change and one states such, is that suppose to be hypocritical? :eusa_whistle:

Obama is going to make calculated political statements, like any president does.

My question is who has more credibility?

McCain, you, and the GOP more broadly never once said or posted that the economy was in trouble, until the last six months ....who in fact, spent most of the last 18 months telling us the Bush economy was pretty darn good

Or, the people like Obama and Paul Krugman who said bush was fucking up, the economy was weak, and it was possibly heading for the cliff?

I don't remember you, McCain, or ANY republican message board postrer prior to 6 months ago say the bush economy was a fraud and possibly headed for the cliff. I clearly remember Obama and most other liberals saying it.

Obama is going to make calculated political statements, like any president does.

McCain, you, and the GOP more broadly never once said or posted that the economy was in trouble, until the last six months ....who in fact, spent most of the last 18 months telling us the Bush economy was pretty darn good

Or, the people like Obama and Paul Krugman who said bush was fucking up, the economy was weak, and it was possibly heading for the cliff?

I don't remember you, McCain, or ANY republican message board postrer prior to 6 months ago say the bush economy was a fraud and possibly headed for the cliff. I clearly remember Obama and most other liberals saying it.

well which was the truth from obamalama,, "It's the worst ever" or "It's not as bad as I told you it was"? Which?

well which was the truth from obamalama,, "It's the worst ever" or "It's not as bad as I told you it was"? Which?

you're right.

Obama is a liar, a Marxist, and a hypocrite.

I should have been smart like you, and voted for the guy that supported Bush policies 95% of the time.

He means they're working on it and it's getting better. I know it was a relief to me the day Bush headed back to the ranch for the last time.

Forum List

Back