When Martial law does not happen?

What happens when NO Martial Law is declared?

• The Troofers will admit they were wrong.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Hi Retired:

Will Terral admit he was full of shit? Will Eots admit he was also full of shit? Will any of the troofers admit they were wrong?

Public and multiple choice.

Here is the problem with Retired Guy's Poll: Those among you living in large US cities 'and' failing to prepare for Martial Law in the USA in 2009 will not be around to admit anything after the fact. My "Martial Law" thread (here) includes the hypothesis taken from the "DailyMotion.com" video (here) with supporting evidence from a variety of sources drawing the same "Martial Law" conclusions from the 'EVIDENCE.' Preparing for Martial Law requires each individual to create a contingency plan that is very easy to implement if you live out in the country, but very difficult to carry out from inside a very large US city/metro area.

You should also realize that the Gov't has a minimum of three lists (red, blue and yellow) where those among us trying to expose 'the' Martial Law truth are already on the 'Red List' (story = radio clip) which means some among us are slated to be picked up in the middle of the night 'before' Martial Law is even declared (former Congressman's warning). That means Official Cover Story Cronies like Retired Guy have less to worry about than people like Eots, 9/11 Inside Job and those among us trying to wake you the hell up! :0)

Again, try to dream up one reason WHY these Conspiracy DENIERS line up to come here every damn day to convince you that "NO CONSPIRACY EXISTS" in the first place . . .

GL,

Terral

Hi Retired:

Will Terral admit he was full of shit? Will Eots admit he was also full of shit? Will any of the troofers admit they were wrong?

Public and multiple choice.

Here is the problem with Retired Guy's Poll: Those among you living in large US cities 'and' failing to prepare for Martial Law in the USA in 2009 will not be around to admit anything after the fact. My "Martial Law" thread (here) includes the hypothesis taken from the "DailyMotion.com" video (here) with supporting evidence from a variety of sources drawing the same "Martial Law" conclusions from the 'EVIDENCE.' Preparing for Martial Law requires each individual to create a contingency plan that is very easy to implement if you live out in the country, but very difficult to carry out from inside a very large US city/metro area.

You should also realize that the Gov't has a minimum of three lists (red, blue and yellow) where those among us trying to expose 'the' Martial Law truth are already on the 'Red List' (story = radio clip) which means some among us are slated to be picked up in the middle of the night 'before' Martial Law is even declared (former Congressman's warning). That means Official Cover Story Cronies like Retired Guy have less to worry about than people like Eots, 9/11 Inside Job and those among us trying to wake you the hell up! :0)

Again, try to dream up one reason WHY these Conspiracy DENIERS line up to come here every damn day to convince you that "NO CONSPIRACY EXISTS" in the first place . . .

GL,

Terral

And I REPEAT ,come 2010, will you ADMIT you were full of shit? Assuming we are all not dead or in camps.

so Einstein I am still waitng for your admission that no diagnostic test exsist for ADHD and that it is no more than subjective observations

off-topic

well thats quite the squirm..its a thread about martial law but you want to inject midgets into it..now you all concerned with maintaining the integrity of the thread

her iwll help you out...

off topic..TRANSLATION..you are correct eots I was being deceitful in my claims of a diagnostic test..once again eots...you are indeed correct...

delusions of grandeur

Hi Retired Guy, Xotoxi and Toro:

And I REPEAT ,come 2010, will you ADMIT you were full of shit? Assuming we are all not dead or in camps.
delusions of grandeur
Will there be midgets at these camps?

three_dupes_martial_law.jpg

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s2THs3oNooM"]Thank you for helping to make my point . . .[/ame]

GL,

Terral

You've got to get a new retort Terral. It was mildly amusing the first few times. The 438th time? Not so much.

Whenever Terral posts the Stooges, the monkeys or this...

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/s2THs3oNooM&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/s2THs3oNooM&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

...he has lost his argument.

You've got to get a new retort Terral. It was mildly amusing the first few times. The 438th time? Not so much.

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/s2THs3oNooM&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/s2THs3oNooM&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

when he posts those, he is ADMITTING he lost the argument.

so share with me your knowledge on north-com...and show me the pdf government files on your shit..you pathetic fool ..you don't deserve the liberty's patriots have fought and died for..if you wonder how it could ever happen all you have to do is look in the mirror

he United States Northern Command (USNORTHCOM) has just announced plans for an anti-terrorism exercise called Vigilant Shield 08. The exercise which is slated to run from October 15th to October 20th is described as a way to prepare, prevent and respond to any number of national crises. The exercise is simply a test case scenario for the implementation of martial law. Although the description of More..the exercise is disturbing, USNORTHCOM also announced that they are more prepared for a natural disaster and a terrorist attack after they used their response to Hurricane Katrina as a test laboratory.

During Hurricane Katrina, authorities violated the constitutional rights of citizens by stealing people?s firearms and even relocating people against their will. These announcements are incredibly disturbing on a number of levels as the nature of Vigilant Shield 08 and the admission that Hurricane Katrina was used as a test laboratory shows that the government is actively preparing the military and government institutions for martial law.

This exercise is clearly a way to prepare government to respond to a national crisis with martial law. This announcement also follows a number of other news stories that indicate the government is becoming more actively prepared for the implementation of martial law.

Here is a link to the full press release from USNORTHCOM describing Vigilant Shield 08.

LiveLeak.com - NORTHCOM Plans 5 Day Martial Law Exercise
U.S. Northern Command News Less..

Oh I am so crushed to be insulted by a know nut-job.I will require at least a dollar's worth of therapy.
I still don't want the evil midgets to get you though, unless you are one......

TRANSLATION..you are correct eots all I have is inane comments..I have no clue of what I speak and I am not a very bright person

sorry to take so long to respond travis, errrrr.... eots, i had to go fly fishing, it's my job.
those midgets are tricky, this one is in disguise......
but sure eots, your correct inane comments and clues, not bright, ok, butthe question remains when this midget takeover happens, and causes retired to declare martial law, you can't say i didn't warn you.....jeez
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Attachments

• $bridget.jpg
    $bridget.jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 69
certainly with enough awareness and diligence we belive we can have a effect..that is the whole point of defending the constitution...it was not long ago that main stream found troofer talk of restricted free speech. NSA spying...centralized media control ..globalization..NAFTA..the FED..the CFR.. impending economic crash.. Gun control ..etc... etc..as tinfoil hat territory.. this is no longer the case...of course we can make them think twice...this is war ...the Info-wars

Information warfare

Information Operations (Info Ops) is an evolving discipline within the military. It has emerged from earlier concepts such as "Command & Control Warfare" and "Information Warfare" - mainly US-dominated, originating in the 1990s and considering lessons learned from the Gulf War(s), phenomena like the so-called "CNN Effect" and enormous advances in Information Technology.

Information warfare is the use and management of information in pursuit of a competitive advantage over an opponent. Information warfare may involve collection of tactical information, assurance(s) that one's own information is valid, spreading of propaganda or disinformation to demoralize the enemy and the public, undermining the quality of opposing force information and denial of information-collection opportunities to opposing forces.

Information warfare - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

yes if enough people wake up and take a stand martial law CAN be prevented.The thing you deniars need to be asking yourselves though is what if it happens,what are YOU going to do? are you just going to let them take you off to a concentration camp or are you going to take a stand and be willing to kill? If it comes down to them breaking into my house I'll go down shooting and taking a few of them with me before I allow them to take me away.the question again is what will you deniars do if it comes down to this?

No when he posts those you Bush dupes have lost your arguments.

certainly with enough awareness and diligence we belive we can have a effect..that is the whole point of defending the constitution...it was not long ago that main stream found troofer talk of restricted free speech. NSA spying...centralized media control ..globalization..NAFTA..the FED..the CFR.. impending economic crash.. Gun control ..etc... etc..as tinfoil hat territory.. this is no longer the case...of course we can make them think twice...this is war ...the Info-wars

Information warfare

Information Operations (Info Ops) is an evolving discipline within the military. It has emerged from earlier concepts such as "Command & Control Warfare" and "Information Warfare" - mainly US-dominated, originating in the 1990s and considering lessons learned from the Gulf War(s), phenomena like the so-called "CNN Effect" and enormous advances in Information Technology.

Information warfare is the use and management of information in pursuit of a competitive advantage over an opponent. Information warfare may involve collection of tactical information, assurance(s) that one's own information is valid, spreading of propaganda or disinformation to demoralize the enemy and the public, undermining the quality of opposing force information and denial of information-collection opportunities to opposing forces.

Information warfare - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

yes if enough people wake up and take a stand martial law CAN be prevented.The thing you deniars need to be asking yourselves though is what if it happens,what are YOU going to do? are you just going to let them take you off to a concentration camp or are you going to take a stand and be willing to kill? If it comes down to them breaking into my house I'll go down shooting and taking a few of them with me before I allow them to take me away.the question again is what will you deniars do if it comes down to this?

Some poor cop is gonna come to your house one day to deliver a summons or found out something in the neighborhood and you are gonna panic and shoot him. Just like the idiot that gunned down the 3 cops a little while ago.

No unlike that guy,I'll make sure the roundup really is going on before I shoot them.again though,what are YOU going to do if it turns out what were saying happens to be true.Take a stand or go along with them.

Forum List

Back