When love knows no bounds

I thought this story would be perfect for opening a discussion about what is legal, what is moral, and what is ethical.

Teacher Leaves Wife, Kids for High School Student | Parenting - Yahoo! Shine

Aside from the creep factor of a 41 y/o man being with an 18 y/o girl.

and

Aside from the creep factor she was a childhood friend of his daughters.

and

Aside from the creep factor that his ex-wife probably fed her, and let her sleep over.

She is an "adult". Even though she looked stoned out of her mind.

so it's legal and creepy.

but mostly creepy.

I'll let yall dicker about morals.

i find it rather disgusting.....she is legal but is it moral? no.....

i thought when i saw the headline that it would be another woman doing this.....but no its a man.....he will be an outcast for it.

i thought when i saw the headline that it would be another woman doing this.....but no its a man.....he will be an outcast for it.

Especially since they decided to announce their relationship on national television. There will be few places they can move to where they won't be recognized.

and this is not love....love wants the best for each other.....how can a 41 yr old be in love with an 18 yr old? its very rare for that to happen.....he is going for his last chance to get his some young stuff....i mean face it...how many men could or would resist that type of temptation...i was concerned this summer when husband got all this young ass ....idealistic young ladies as 'garden interns'....but i did realize...they are younger than my son and he has morals...that i would have to be concerned when he brought in 30 something interns ..(thats a joke)

but how can you love someone and do this to them? the young lady is just stupid...he is just evil

This is disgusting. Sounds like somebody's going through a midlife crisis. Yes it's legal, but the guy is still a pedo in my book. WTF does a 41 year old have in common with an 18 year old? What do they talk about? I feel sorry for his children, now everyone knows their daddy is a perv, that can't be easy.

They will be together for a while and she will grow up, look at him and say WTF was I thinking and leave him for a younger man. Hopefully she won't have any babies before she realizes what a huge mistake she made.

Not if he buys a Harley.:eusa_shhh::lol:

Oh, I don't know. It looks like he's already got a sweet little ride there.

Not if he buys a Harley.:eusa_shhh::lol:

Oh, I don't know. It looks like he's already got a sweet little ride there.

That pretty much sums it up. She is looking for a father figure and he is looking for a young piece of tail or as you put it a "Sweet little ride". She's a kid and he is old enough to know better. He should have is dick removed for being a perv.

New Topics

Forum List

Back