When life begins at conception, mothers die.

women dont matter to some people.

they are only here to incubate babies and the babies are more important than the women.

Once the babies are born half of them are not important becasue they are women.

You can stop abortion the day you invent a machine to incubate the babies outside the womb.

Until then every sane person knows you cant stop abortion.

Read history

Right now, we have the technology to transplant embryos into another womb. I asked one time, how many women would be will to give up their embryo to be transplanted into a woman that wanted that child. Everyone of them said no. The truth is, they'd rather have their babies dead than in the hands of someone else. Kind of like the idiots in India who would rather kill their baby girls than put them up for adoption.

link?

yes of course, because I'm the one who's known for lying on this board.

Life does begin at conception. I don't know why that means anything... A fly is alive. So is a tick... I'll happily kill either.

So you consider a living human to be no different from an insect? Wow. I don't think this is going to be a conversation that a sociopath like you will be able to understand. You might want to head back to Mommy's house and return to torturing the neighbor's cat, setting fires, and wetting your bed, Ted Bundy. :eusa_hand:

Conservative Republicans would foam at the mouth if this law was enacted in the US.

Of course we would, because - no matter how much our homegrown disingenuous liberal sacks of shit try to pretend otherwise - it has NEVER been illegal in this country to get an abortion in cases of danger to the mother's life, and no one is seriously proposing that it ever should.

they are only here to incubate babies and the babies are more important than the women.

You can stop abortion the day you invent a machine to incubate the babies outside the womb.

Read history

Right now, we have the technology to transplant embryos into another womb. I asked one time, how many women would be will to give up their embryo to be transplanted into a woman that wanted that child. Everyone of them said no. The truth is, they'd rather have their babies dead than in the hands of someone else. Kind of like the idiots in India who would rather kill their baby girls than put them up for adoption.

I'm going to call bullshit on this. I've never heard of being able to take an embryo out of one woman and put it in another.

Read history

I'm going to call bullshit on this. I've never heard of being able to take an embryo out of one woman and put it in another.

Neither have I. But you can fertilize an ovum clinically, and implant the results.

And out of curiosity, for those who want us to count life at conception, when a miscarriage happens, which is does some 20% of the time, should we treat that as suicide by the fetus? Or homicide by the mother? How long should we lock up the mother? Or would you favour the death penalty?

Stupid does not get much more obvious then the tripe you posted. Natural abortion (miscarriage) is not the issue, never has been.

The issue, to be clear, is the deliberate killing of an unborn human being when a mothers life is not at risk. This article attempted to highlight how in another country, the mothers life, is not even a good reason to deliberately terminate an unborn human beings life. The article failed on two fronts. First, because 20 days is not a game changer for chemo or radiation treatments to save a person from cancer. Second because authorities did end up siding with the mothers need for treatment in a very brief time frame.

You're right. It's never been the issue because there has never been a law on the books, like the one Ryan co-sponsored, that defined 4 cells as a human being with full rights as any other citizen. If that bill becomes law, then these are the issues that would come up.

It's called thinking about the repercussions.

Neither have I. But you can fertilize an ovum clinically, and implant the results.

True, but the implication is that a woman would rather have an abortion than to "donate her embryo". I've never seen nor can I find anything on the ability to take an already implanted embryo out of one woman and put it sucessfully into another.

How dare they call people - people. It's unamerican.

That's the thing. When you're talking about a handful of cells, you can't call it a person. You can't even say it will become a person. There are still too many variables what with miscarriages and twinning. To put that language into law would be catastrophic.

True, but the implication is that a woman would rather have an abortion than to "donate her embryo". I've never seen nor can I find anything on the ability to take an already implanted embryo out of one woman and put it sucessfully into another.

:eusa_shhh:

Truth is like a dollar bill. You only need 60% of the original item to redeem it's full face value.

Back in the 70's they would plant cow embryos in rabbits to ship them overseas, I highly doubt we haven't gotten to the point where we can do that with people.

Back in the 70's they would plant cow embryos in rabbits to ship them overseas, I highly doubt we haven't gotten to the point where we can do that with people.

So what the saying is, you think it, therefor it is.

Just for future reference, you cannot take an already planted embryo out of one woman and put it in another. It's currently impossible.

Life does begin at conception. I don't know why that means anything... A fly is alive. So is a tick... I'll happily kill either.

So you consider a living human to be no different from an insect?
Depends... How old is the human? And does the thing that separates us from those insects work?

Forum List

Back