When Liberals Jump The Shark err, Bear...

Sinatra

Feb 5, 2009
This is so bad it's good. In response to the single most effective political ad of the past year, Sarah Palin's "Momma Grizzlies" piece, the pro-abortion group Emily's List attempts a response with this staw-momma montage - grizzly costumes and all.

This is unintentional parody at its finest folks - these ladies are incredibly amusing without attempting to be so - I love the "RRRRAAAAAHHHHHHH" attack sequence!!!

Hot Air's quite apt description:

Moderate? Maybe if the Straw Mamas could come up with a coherent argument, they could succeed. However, Palin and her “Mama Grizzlies” don’t hold the ridiculous positions that these masquerading moms claim, as anyone with an ounce of sense and the ability to read can quickly determine for themselves. Republicans wanted to pay for an extension of unemployment benefits through previously allocated funds rather than incur more debt on grizzly cubs, or the cubs of the cubs and then their cubs as well, as Democrats ended up demanding.

As far as eliminating “health care,” as Emily’s List’s fuzzy logic claims, one would have to believe that “health care” was nonexistent in the US before Barack Obama took office. Maybe those who belong to Emily’s List really have been in hibernation their entire lives, but health care has been around a while. No, really, you can look it up. In fact, most Americans preferred the existing system before ObamaCare’s takeover of the sector. Speaking of hibernation, none of us really give a damn who shares the cave, but after watching this video, we imagine they must either have the same cognitive issues as these performers, or the same honesty issues.

Update: Speaking of banning “health care,” how do the Straw Mamas feel about the Obama administration’s attempt to decertify Avastin for breast cancer?

Hot Air Video: Mama Grizzlies Against Sarah Palin
____

And now - the video itself. ENJOY!!!!!! :lol::lol::lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W0mp99eEaic]YouTube - Sarah Doesn't Speak for Me[/ame]

Now compare the straw mommas to the original and quite successful Palin video:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fsUVL6ciK-c&feature=related]YouTube - Mama Grizzlies[/ame]

This is so bad it's good. In response to the single most effective political ad of the past year, Sarah Palin's "Momma Grizzlies" piece, the pro-abortion group Emily's List attempts a response with this staw-momma montage - grizzly costumes and all.

This is unintentional parody at its finest folks - these ladies are incredibly amusing without attempting to be so - I love the "RRRRAAAAAHHHHHHH" attack sequence!!!

Moderate? Maybe if the Straw Mamas could come up with a coherent argument, they could succeed. However, Palin and her “Mama Grizzlies” don’t hold the ridiculous positions that these masquerading moms claim, as anyone with an ounce of sense and the ability to read can quickly determine for themselves. Republicans wanted to pay for an extension of unemployment benefits through previously allocated funds rather than incur more debt on grizzly cubs, or the cubs of the cubs and then their cubs as well, as Democrats ended up demanding.

As far as eliminating “health care,” as Emily’s List’s fuzzy logic claims, one would have to believe that “health care” was nonexistent in the US before Barack Obama took office. Maybe those who belong to Emily’s List really have been in hibernation their entire lives, but health care has been around a while. No, really, you can look it up. In fact, most Americans preferred the existing system before ObamaCare’s takeover of the sector. Speaking of hibernation, none of us really give a damn who shares the cave, but after watching this video, we imagine they must either have the same cognitive issues as these performers, or the same honesty issues.

Update: Speaking of banning “health care,” how do the Straw Mamas feel about the Obama administration’s attempt to decertify Avastin for breast cancer?

____

YouTube - Sarah Doesn't Speak for Me
:eek: That was serious? It wasn't a parody of leftists?

Oh. My. Gaea. :cuckoo:

____

YouTube - Sarah Doesn't Speak for Me
:eek: That was serious? It wasn't a parody of leftists?

Oh. My. Gaea. :cuckoo:

It is actually a response video from a real honest to god pro-abortion group who despises Palin.

They actually want to be taken seriously...:lol::lol::lol:

It is actually a response video from a real honest to god pro-abortion group who despises Palin.

Wow. Just...wow.

Indeed.

Very troubled and confused days for the American liberal.

And since this response video was from a pro-abortion group, one must wonder if thise particularly odd Momma Grizzlies kill their unwanted cubs????

:eusa_eh:

I approve of apportion only if we can make it retroactive and start with all the pro-choice crowd. (That's a joke!) Pappadave (at least I think I'm joking)

Wow. Just...wow.

Indeed.

Very troubled and confused days for the American liberal.

And since this response video was from a pro-abortion group, one must wonder if thise particularly odd Momma Grizzlies kill their unwanted cubs????

:eusa_eh:
They seem to be passionate about their daughters' right to kill their grandchildren.

That's pretty fucked up.

Man, that sure makes liberal women look fuckin' stupid!

I have known some very bright, beautiful liberal ladies over the years, but yes, this latest group of liberal feminist goons has once again exposed the truth of modern lierablism in America - it's damn dumb.

Dumb-Dumb-Dumb...

C'mon guys, remember liberalism is a mental disorder.

Just on FoxNews right now, in a generic poll, Repubilcan gets 51%, Democrat gets 43%. Gonna be an ugly November for lefties. How did the Dem's f*** it up this bad from the most anti-Republican mood ever only 2 years ago, to now where people are willing to go back to that just to get away from this. Wow.

C'mon guys, remember liberalism is a mental disorder.

Just on FoxNews right now, in a generic poll, Repubilcan gets 51%, Democrat gets 43%. Gonna be an ugly November for lefties. How did the Dem's f*** it up this bad from the most anti-Republican mood ever only 2 years ago, to now where people are willing to go back to that just to get away from this. Wow.

I believe that would be a historical number in favor of the Republicans correct? Surpassing even the anti-Democrat sentiment just prior to the 1994 midterm elections.

The Obama White House and Democrat leadership are so stunningly out of touch with the American mainstream that lifelong moderate Democrats are now moving away from the party with their heads hung low.

Such a dissapointment has Obama been - and as for Pelosi and Reid - oh good Lord...

Forum List

Back