“When law and religion conflict, choices have to be made.”

Are there any? Or just people you choose to insult with something that isn't even true?

Yeah there absolutely no one on this board who always makes excuses for the Muslims.... No matter what horrendous violent crime against good and decent people that they commit.

Problem is you don't take the time to understand what people are saying, not only that you don't give a damn, you just want any old excuse to hurl insults and attacks at people.

What the old ... "It's not every Muslim" excuse? Yes it's not every Muslim.... But even if they don't believe it .... Just sitting there quietly as thy watch it happen is bad as well.

It's a violent and oppressive religion.

What most people you choose to hurl insults are for being a "Muslim sympathizer" are doing is merely standing up for the freedom of religion.

I don't like Islam. I don't like Christianity. I don't like Judaism. I don't like religion at all.

However I'll stand up for people's rights to believe whatever crap they like. Even your right to go around shouting off that people are "Muslim sympathizers". No matter how wrong you are, as long as it doesn't harm or hurt people, then what's the problem?

If Muslims are doing things that are dangerous, then lock them up. If Christians are doing things that are dangerous, then lock them up. That's how the system works.

Yeah I bet the same "freedom of religion" people were blasting that Oregon baker and Indiana pizza parlor for their choices to exercise their freedom of religion.

Please post any post showing you or anyone one of these Muslim lovers supporting the Oregon baker. Since you know..... They only care about freedom of religion.

The bakers weren't exercising freedom of religion. They were discriminating against gays using a bogus claim of religion.

I personally don't see how anyone who claims to be Christian can discriminate against others on the grounds they're sinners. Jesus was really clear when he stopped the stoning of an adulterer: Let he who is without sin among you cast the first stone. He also told His followers to obey the law.

I believe you are free to worship as you you see fit, but you are not free to discriminate against others and use religion as an excuse.

New Topics

Forum List

Back